Size:  444.2 KB

Happy Friday the 13th!

Anyone doing a marathon tonight?
    Fav Movie from the series?
    Least Fav?

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 191
Size:  697.1 KB

I remember seeing the first one when it came on pre-cable, which was called ON-TV that broadcast over the Channel 20 station but you needed a descrambler to watch it. It was part of a Halloween marathon that had the first Halloween movie, Last House on the Left, Tattoo and a couple of others. Great time to be 8 years old.

Name:  tumblr_lxq8avbm2o1qfr6udo6_400.gif
Views: 327
Size:  996.4 KB
    Last edited by 4Dragons; 02-13-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Only scary thing around me is the fuckin weather. Zero tonight, another blizzard warning tomorrow night. No big deal.

A friend of mine spent a good deal of his freshman year of college (96-97) playing the old nintendo Friday the 13th game. Don't know how he did it, other than just he sheer will of needing to beat the game, but holy fuck that game sssuuuuuuccckkkkkeeedddd. Frustrating as a motherfucker, terrible music, generally something you wanted to physically break after seeing him play it a few times. He did eventually beat it one night, and I think his roommate then broke it so there was no chance he could try for a repeat performance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Only scary thing around me is the fuckin weather. Zero tonight, another blizzard warning tomorrow night. No big deal.

A friend of mine spent a good deal of his freshman year of college (96-97) playing the old nintendo Friday the 13th game. Don't know how he did it, other than just he sheer will of needing to beat the game, but holy fuck that game sssuuuuuuccckkkkkeeedddd. Frustrating as a motherfucker, terrible music, generally something you wanted to physically break after seeing him play it a few times. He did eventually beat it one night, and I think his roommate then broke it so there was no chance he could try for a repeat performance.

Confirmed, game was awful.

Banned
    Load Metric

I remember playing this game as a kid, pretty sure I gave up on it quick.

As far as the movies go.... I think obviously 1 & 2 are the best but I've always liked 4:Final Chapter. Basically all the rest are fucking awful, Jason Takes Manhattan... really?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

I remember back in highschool we would smoke up and then play this game in the dark. Unless you;ve played it you can't really understand how freaky it was back then.

Thread Information