Page 75 of 137 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2721

Thread: IS SEALS WITH CLUBS DONKDOWN??? (Update: Micon charged with a felony in Nevada)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Druff Im sure u r still mad at the people in grade school who called you Todd is Odd, Or the times u were picked last for Kick Ball. You still mad at the coach who called u a jew, kike and said its right field or noting Dan cuz he forgot your name?? Then u said I want to play first base like Fred Mcgriff.

Coach says: Dan Druff get to right field we don't give a fuck about the crime dog we want to win u idiot..

Stop lying how u got your nickname bro. That shit happened in right field

Dan D Ruff

Vanuys California 8-9 yr old Mighty Mites Baseball Team
    Pretty sure I would have owned you in kickball, bro, even if we transported little 8 year old redheaded Tommy to 1980 to play against me.

Load Metric
    Druff,

I have never once used the term "hero" or "freedom-fighter". In fact, this is something you have picked up from 2+2 or reddit as I do not recall one poster using this phrase to describe Micon in seriousness.

You are correct that I have a general disdain for government's ability to regulate "anything" well - including online gaming. In fact, so far this has been a correct take on the state of online.

I actually think my problem is your simplistic portrayal of how the criminal justice system works and how this case will indeed play out. You have sanitized this down to "bad boy is caught & will be punished". Yawn

You want to see Micon brought to justice and suffer the consequences.

I was nearly the first to post in this thread and acknowledge he is guilty. This is a layup. Great read abrown. So what?

I have a more jaded view of the world. All institutions are imperfect. I am more interested in examining the motives and personalities of all the principals in this drama and how each will exercise the rules of this imperfect game to achieve their end.

This will not be an expeditious surrender and a simple plea bargain. C'mon. There is nothing in my read of Micon, Chenoff or Laxalt or all the rest that allows this to happen.

I guess my frustration is that we/you won't speculate at a higher level. Drexel entertained the seedier side of Chenoff & Micon - egos and all that. He accepted the obvious and delved deeper.

Yeah, he is the Vin Scully of our little world. But unlike Scully, Drexel will travel. I recall Drexel saying "I am going to Brazil next". Your reply, "Oh". Drexel tried to engage you in this topic by asking where he should stay. Dead air. End of call.

What's wrong?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Druff Im sure u r still mad at the people in grade school who called you Todd is Odd, Or the times u were picked last for Kick Ball. You still mad at the coach who called u a jew, kike and said its right field or noting Dan cuz he forgot your name?? Then u said I want to play first base like Fred Mcgriff.

Coach says: Dan Druff get to right field we don't give a fuck about the crime dog we want to win u idiot..

Stop lying how u got your nickname bro. That shit happened in right field

Dan D Ruff

Vanuys California 8-9 yr old Mighty Mites Baseball Team
    Pretty sure I would have owned you in kickball, bro, even if we transported little 8 year old redheaded Tommy to 1980 to play against me.
    Who the fuck is redheaded? I was once called Hat Trick Tom and I don't skate.. I scored 3 goals in a soccer game to win a Touney. I did cherry pick but I scored all 3 and hated soccer!! My freinds Dad made me a hat that said hat trick Tom!! Not only would I beat u at kickball I'd beat you Right footed and I'm Left Footed. I no u have big Ronald McDonald feet but that has nothing to do with being a kick ball champ!!

I know u would try and get personal!! Cuz I'm right here!! You really are gonna gloat about your old friend going down Dan d Ruf?? Your better than this I hope!!

Your not reporting on this you are enjoying it cuz of your personal vendetta with him

Was that a Josey Joke? Plz no Josey Jokes!! Ohh no Druff is gonna out me!!

DONKDOWN 4 LIFE!!

If it wasn't for Micon bro none of us would be here at this forum
    /THREAD cuz that's the fucking truth!!
    Last edited by badguy23; 04-29-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Druff,

I have never once used the term "hero" or "freedom-fighter". In fact, this is something you have picked up from 2+2 or reddit as I do not recall one poster using this phrase to describe Micon in seriousness.

You are correct that I have a general disdain for government's ability to regulate "anything" well - including online gaming. In fact, so far this has been a correct take on the state of online.

I actually think my problem is your simplistic portrayal of how the criminal justice system works and how this case will indeed play out. You have sanitized this down to "bad boy is caught & will be punished". Yawn

You want to see Micon brought to justice and suffer the consequences.

I was nearly the first to post in this thread and acknowledge he is guilty. This is a layup. Great read abrown. So what?

I have a more jaded view of the world. All institutions are imperfect. I am more interested in examining the motives and personalities of all the principals in this drama and how each will exercise the rules of this imperfect game to achieve their end.

This will not be an expeditious surrender and a simple plea bargain. C'mon. There is nothing in my read of Micon, Chenoff or Laxalt or all the rest that allows this to happen.

I guess my frustration is that we/you won't speculate at a higher level. Drexel entertained the seedier side of Chenoff & Micon - egos and all that. He accepted the obvious and delved deeper.

Yeah, he is the Vin Scully of our little world. But unlike Scully, Drexel will travel. I recall Drexel saying "I am going to Brazil next". Your reply, "Oh". Drexel tried to engage you in this topic by asking where he should stay. Dead air. End of call.

What's wrong?
    I don't know where you got the idea that I claimed I knew how this case would play out.

I don't. I never said I did. No one knows.

I threw out various ideas, including what a possible plea deal might look like, but I just pulled all of that out of my ass, and in reality have nothing substantial to offer regarding the actual terms we might see.

I thought we covered this from every possible angle and sub-story regarding this whole matter. We spent over 3 freaking hours talking about this last night. It was beaten to death. If anything, we talked about it in too much detail and did too much speculating, not too little.

But fine, if you want speculation regarding the future of where this goes, here it is....

I think the Attorney General is out for blood. I think they want to make an example of someone, so the public comes away with the impression that the state will smack down anyone who dares operates an illegal online gambling website in Nevada.

With that said, I think the AG might be willing to accept a plea. The plea bargain will have to be tough enough to where it doesn't have to look like a slap on the wrist, but it doesn't have to be something ridiculous like years in prison. It just has to be harsh enough to where Bryan Micon can be used as an example of why you don't want to run illegal online gambling websites in Nevada. So something like 6 months in state prison and a surrendering of all profits he made from Seals would probably be sufficient. You know... something to where Micon walks away from it worse off than before he got involved with Seals, or at least to where that's the public's impression.

I think Micon is delusional. He sees how Chesnoff has worked miracles for others accused of gambling-related misdeeds in Nevada, and somehow feels that buying the best attorney will somehow produce a miracle. Maybe he's encouraged by Paul Phua's recent courtroom victories. But I think that, sometime between February 11th and mid-April, Micon decided that this expat thing isn't for him, and that he should invest some money into fighting this thing. I don't think he realizes how badly the deck is stacked against him on this one, and how they hold so much evidence that he would have a very poor chance of beating it in court. He is just looking at this as, "I hired a great attorney, maybe he can find a loophole for me."

I think Chesnoff & Schonfeld realize how bad it looks for Micon, but they're happy to take his money to defend him anyway. I think they have limited their advice thus far to, "Come back to Vegas and face this", and Micon isn't ready to do that yet. They're probably telling him that they can't help him much (or at all) if he's going to hide in Antigua and continue running new Seals. All of their statements are along the lines of, "We have advised Mr. Micon of his obligations", meaning that they are only at the stage right now of trying to convince him to come back. I think Micon envisioned something different -- to where the superlawyers would arrange a favorable plea deal while he sat in the comfort and relative safety of Antigua. But from what I can see, it appears they just want him to come back so the defense can proceed.

It will get interesting when Micon finally comes to terms with the fact that he will probably face actual jail time -- and that they also may extradite him if he continues to hide from it. At some point he may finally throw up his hands and just face the music. Or perhaps he won't. It's impossible to predict his actions. I learned that many years ago.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I was once called Hat Trick Tom

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://vaughnlive.tv/dj_chaps

live discussion with DJ CHAPS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Who the fuck is redheaded? I was once called Hat Trick Tom and I don't skate.. I scored 3 goals in a soccer game to win a Touney. I did cherry pick but I scored all 3 and hated soccer!!

I know u would try and get personal!! Cuz I'm right here!! You really are gonna gloat about your old friend going down Dan d Ruf?? Your better than this I hope!!

Your not reporting on this you are enjoying it cuz of your personal vendetta with him

DONKDOWN 4 LIFE!!

I don't understand any of the above, and I don't have my badguy-to-English translator handy.

But I really did own at kickball as a kid, and was one of the best ones on the team every time we played.

I wasn't a bad athlete. I was better at some sports than others, and kickball was actually one of my best.

I did wish I was a little better at baseball, but it just wasn't in the cards for me.

Load Metric

Who the fuck is redheaded? I was once called Hat Trick Tom and I don't skate.. I scored 3 goals in a soccer game to win a Touney. I did cherry pick but I scored all 3 and hated soccer!!

DONKDOWN 4 LIFE!!

I don't understand any of the above, and I don't have my badguy-to-English translator handy.

But I really did own at kickball as a kid, and was one of the best ones on the team every time we played.

I wasn't a bad athlete. I was better at some sports than others, and kickball was actually one of my best.

I did wish I was a little better at baseball, but it just wasn't in the cards for me.

If u were so good why didn't u join the Donkdown Kickball team? They got murdered that yr. Drexel had random chicks he fucked playing first Barry got his nose broke pitching. Cleatus was riding around on a Hoverround in left field.. Sonatine was catching fish not paying attention over by the lake.. U need to be a team player Danny!! Or didn't they ask u to participate?

Micon was third base coach and got the team Jersey's so I don't blame him
    Last edited by badguy23; 04-29-2015 at 07:13 PM.

Load Metric

Your previous post shows enormous improvement . It occurs to me this was around the time that the Dodgers hit 3 HR more or less in a row.

Don't worry about Kershaw, kid. There is always some kid out there that is better than you. Even if you are Kershaw.

Don't let this affect your work.

Cute pic. You can't pick your parents. The seeds were sown when they allowed you to pose with the bat near your waist.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Had unassisted triple play in kickball bros. In the elementary school tournament no less.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

If u were so good why didn't u join the Donkdown Kickball team? They got murdered that yr. Drexel had random chicks he fucked playing first Barry got his nose broke pitching. Cleatus was riding around on a Hoverround in left field.. Sonatine was catching fish not paying attention over by the lake.. U need to be a team player Danny!! Or didn't they ask u to participate?

Micon was third base coach and got the team Jersey's so I don't blame him
    I said I was good in 1980, not 2010.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    The opening of The Bryan Micon Story in 2013:

“I made some really stupid kid shit decisions back then when I was 20. I rented an apartment after college which was $2,800 a month for instance with two floors and two balconies. It was awesome, and a very nice place, in downtown Chicago. I just blew a lot of money thinking, “Hey, I’m so much smarter than everyone else and clearly I’ll never have to worry about money,” and that was very naïve. Looking back that was very narcissistic and naïve, I’m 34 now and I look back on the decisions I made over a decade ago thinking, “Look at this idiot kid doing stupid shit.”

http://igaming.org/poker/interview/t...n-micon-story/

http://igaming.org/poker/interview/t...-story-part-2/

Comments

Dan Druff: good find

badguy23: +1

tyde: so creepy

Load Metric
    I think we should all rally behind this guy!!

He didn't steal off anyone and he is why we are on PFA!!

Let the past go.

Comments

Daredevil: "I created this!" rep

Load Metric
    Serious ? Druff and I wont post in here again.

If Micon Died would you go to his Funeral?

Thanks

Comments

WillieMcFML: shut it the fuck down - ruining a good thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thanks
    No.

But to be fair, he also wouldn't go to mine.

Load Metric

Thanks
    No.

But to be fair, he also wouldn't go to mine.
    Afer that All I can leave you with is!!

Free Micon and God Bless One more thing Go Angles!!

Load Metric
    I think we should all rally behind this guy!!

He didn't steal off anyone and he is why we are on PFA!!

Let the past go.
    Micon isn't the reason we are here. Neverwin is.

Comments

badguy23: Micon made the forum Muck!!

Nikki: Micon introduced neverwin to poker

limitles: What's with the green reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff have you asked your boy Rich Muny what his thoughts are on this?

Comments

tyde: rich thinks todd is a complete douche

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not only that, but it was me who converted the tone of the site from an LOL neverwin fan site to the pit of degeneracy that it became famous for.

Seriously, go back on archive.org and look it up.

Comments

Muck Ficon: This is true

badguy23: If it wasnt for Micon u would't of been able to do this!! Plus u r at 900+ Positive Green Rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Not only that, but it was me who converted the tone of the site from an LOL neverwin fan site to the pit of degeneracy that it became famous for.

Seriously, go back on archive.org and look it up.

Jesus fucking Christ you are one self centered motherfucker

I'm going to resist the urge to put you on blast and leave it at that

get aids

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: same old same old

Sloppy Joe: Pockling again

Thread Information