Page 1 of 136 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 2711

Thread: IS SEALS WITH CLUBS DONKDOWN??? (Update: Micon charged with a felony in Nevada)

  1. #1

    IS SEALS WITH CLUBS DONKDOWN??? (Update: Micon charged with a felony in Nevada)

    Seals has been down for maintenance for 3 days now. I smell something fishy, they even posted a cash out form....

  2. #2
    The question is how many Bitcoin kids took their action to ACR or soon Bovada.

    Anyone notice any difference in traffic or missing reg's?

    BTC was their unique niche. No longer. Business people never know when to quit though. Instead walking out on top with profit and limiting losses - they usually keep chasing.

  3. #3
    With the long weekend coming up, it looks like I might be taking my action to Bovada....Looking to run it up like StickyRice1 minus the going busto.

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: Keep us updated with your play

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The question is how many Bitcoin kids took their action to ACR or soon Bovada.

    Anyone notice any difference in traffic or missing reg's?

    BTC was their unique niche. No longer. Business people never know when to quit though. Instead walking out on top with profit and limiting losses - they usually keep chasing.

    There is definitely that risk of losing customers if they continue to go down. However, humans are creatures of habit and if this get used to something and dont have issues with it, they dont really dont want to change, Take this forum for example.. who would really give a shit if Druff put in 5k into it and made it have the latest forum software with a million plugins. Most would find the "upgrade" extremely annoying.
    :freelewfather

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The question is how many Bitcoin kids took their action to ACR or soon Bovada.

    Anyone notice any difference in traffic or missing reg's?

    BTC was their unique niche. No longer. Business people never know when to quit though. Instead walking out on top with profit and limiting losses - they usually keep chasing.

    There is definitely that risk of losing customers if they continue to go down. However, humans are creatures of habit and if this get used to something and dont have issues with it, they dont really dont want to change, Take this forum for example.. who would really give a shit if Druff put in 5k into it and made it have the latest forum software with a million plugins. Most would find the "upgrade" extremely annoying.
    Inertia. Always the correct read.

    Being down at this time is tragic timing if it is simply technical. Players aren't gonna kill time reading the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy - they will seek action elsewhere and ACR now takes their precious BTC. Don't force your customers to get their lunch elsewhere. They may not come back.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jacosta24 View Post
    With the long weekend coming up, it looks like I might be taking my action to Bovada....Looking to run it up like StickyRice1 minus the going busto.
    Besides seals/acr/bovada is there any decent poker to play in the US?

    I could use a place that has easy deposit and stud 8, plo8

  7. #7
    I think they are introducing new software. Anyone who knows micons track record on such things should not be surprised.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I think they are introducing new software. Anyone who knows micons track record on such things should not be surprised.
    What migration takes 3 days? I guess bad execution is what you mean about "Micon's track record".

    We both know Micon ain't the technical guy. He definitely communicates well. I understood that to be his role over there. Yet they have "gone dark"?

    That's kinda interesting and profoundly stupid.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jacosta24 View Post
    With the long weekend coming up, it looks like I might be taking my action to Bovada....Looking to run it up like StickyRice1 minus the going busto.
    Besides seals/acr/bovada is there any decent poker to play in the US?

    I could use a place that has easy deposit and stud 8, plo8
    Not sure about the Stud 8 and the PLO8 but i deposited $100 pretty easily with my debt card on Bovada

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jacosta24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post

    Besides seals/acr/bovada is there any decent poker to play in the US?

    I could use a place that has easy deposit and stud 8, plo8
    Not sure about the Stud 8 and the PLO8 but i deposited $100 pretty easily with my debt card on Bovada
    My credit union wont let me deposit to bovada. Don't really want to jump through hoops to casually play. I'll try later today again

  11. #11
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5161
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I think they are introducing new software. Anyone who knows micons track record on such things should not be surprised.
    What migration takes 3 days? I guess bad execution is what you mean about "Micon's track record".

    We both know Micon ain't the technical guy. He definitely communicates well. I understood that to be his role over there. Yet they have "gone dark"?

    That's kinda interesting and profoundly stupid.

    If you cant afford an operational budget that supports the niceties of an enterprise architecture (QA/stage/production environments, change control, so on) then yes 3 days for a migration is enthusiastically standard.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

    What migration takes 3 days? I guess bad execution is what you mean about "Micon's track record".

    We both know Micon ain't the technical guy. He definitely communicates well. I understood that to be his role over there. Yet they have "gone dark"?

    That's kinda interesting and profoundly stupid.

    If you cant afford an operational budget that supports the niceties of an enterprise architecture (QA/stage/production environments, change control, so on) then yes 3 days for a migration is enthusiastically standard.
    Well that IS the cost of the upgrade. Maybe you cannot afford the upgrade and the improvement is not worth the cost.

    At the very least you communicate your actions to your customers.

    I haven't looked but jacosta would have reported the reason if it was properly communicated.

    So he is left to wonder. I am just enjoying the Schadenfreude of another US facing site's ineptitude. It is staggering how badly run they are.

  13. #13
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5161
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,527
    Again I think you're measuring their performance using the wrong yardstick to an extent, but of course if you're speaking as a client, you couldnt be righter.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Again I think you're measuring their performance using the wrong yardstick to an extent, but of course if you're speaking as a client, you couldnt be righter.
    I guess if you set aside your customers and reputation and simply focus on this as a technical exercise you are right.

  15. #15

  16. #16
    maybe this is nothing but micon is also gone from twitter for 3 days. check his tweets before that & he is always posting there. not one word bout this from his twitter & he vanished right when it went down it looks like. seals twitter last posted yesterday. wtf

  17. #17
    As much as it would be fun to dream up scenarios where

    -bitcoins gone, site hacked
    -micon ran off to Mexico with Tyde
    -SWAT team cornered Micon's house yesterday

    It really likely is that they're just that stupid with technology and do not have any sort of infrastructure at all. Not even a backup from the day before they could revert to lol

  18. #18
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Again I think you're measuring their performance using the wrong yardstick to an extent, but of course if you're speaking as a client, you couldnt be righter.


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    maybe this is nothing but micon is also gone from twitter for 3 days. check his tweets before that & he is always posting there. not one word bout this from his twitter & he vanished right when it went down it looks like. seals twitter last posted yesterday. wtf
    Good catch. He tweets all the time, and all of the sudden he is MIA. I am going with site hacked or he stole all the money and has disappeared.

     
    Comments
      
      Nikki: Both 100% wrong

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    maybe this is nothing but micon is also gone from twitter for 3 days. check his tweets before that & he is always posting there. not one word bout this from his twitter & he vanished right when it went down it looks like. seals twitter last posted yesterday. wtf
    Good catch. He tweets all the time, and all of the sudden he is MIA. I am going with site hacked or he stole all the money and has disappeared.
    doubt micon stole bitcoin & ran. not his style & also his life was seals, plus he has that little kid so its harder to just grab yer shit & run. but I dont see it in his character to just steal like that.

    i cant explain it, i think something fucked up happened, like maybe a bust or seizure, or maybe some sorta really good hack & hes too scared to give updates. no way its maintenance tho.

    just checked 4 & they are cashing ppl out so it doesnt look to be about $. fucking weird though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bitcoin poker Seals with clubs
    By lvpkr1009 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 10:08 AM
  2. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-01-2015, 09:36 PM
  3. Holy shit, I have 1.22 bitcoins on Seals with Clubs
    By tigerpiper in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 07:10 AM
  4. Bryan Micon and Scott Fischman are Seals w/ Clubs Pros.
    By Crowe Diddly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

## tom is an idiot ##, $100000 bitcoin bap, "cobson the sperm gurgler", "skatz = ghost town", ..cliffnotes probation and fine, 2020 pfa meetup in antigua, adventures of superaids in antigua, antigua-vapes.com. one time at an ngc party..., antiguan minister of bitcoin, at least he brought his drone, at least it isn't mexico, bitcoin ftw, coming 2015: seals with niggers, corrigan - ass raped by beluga, dj chaps is a rat, donkey wand vs m-16, druff getting hdeved, druff still doesnt smoke nigger weed, druff won't ever need viagra after this, fuck the man, gofundme a nigger, gofundmecoin, golden anteegua, grand theft bitcoin, greatest punchline of the year award., incoming hurricane, its all a misunderstanding, jamaica? no she came of her own accord, jasep 2015 payments in bitcoin, jasep found in antigua, jewdonk measured micons rectum, jews gonna jew, justin smith & micon cellmates, justin smith less jail time than micon, knock knock....who is there? ngc...., lol swat-a-ments, martha goes black and never comes back, martha making a mandingo porn soon, martha run before baby barbecued, martha should have chose phantom, martha sucks nigger cock for bitcoin, martha+antigua=black cock buffet, me nah go to prison, mi-con, micon is staying with iceman's family, micon nose best, micon shit the bed, micon system of a down, micon tossing the salad soon, micon will captain nigger olympics, micon's antiguan choice center, micon's next kid will be black, migger, moulatto micon, niggers gonna run a train on micon, no btc for you, onestep fucks micons gay son, onestep takes it from dwan from the back, pockles are tingling with anticipation, romanian server is gonna romanian server, run micon run, running from the man, screw the man, seals with commissary, seals with shanks, seals with spades. shoulda practiced avoidance, shut up garrett, snowdened, surrounded by black people - yikes, swc mia fbi cia irs sfo, thriller dance in underpants, tony alamo all over this, transgendered, twinkswithclubs.com, tyde needs swc chips, tydeconpoker.mx ?, white flight done wrong, ya mon let's drone

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •