Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to make a car dealership suffer for screwing me twice.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Want to make a car dealership suffer for screwing me twice.

I'm having an issue with a recall on my car. The car dealer has been a royal pain in my ass. I've spoken to the GM/Owner and he is beyond a Dickhead. He has gotten to the point where he says I cussed at his employees and now I can't bring the car in to have it fixed. I have even spoken to the corporate office and they advised I needed to take the car somewhere else.

I'm pissed that I think this guy has won. There is a small back story of me buying my first car from this dealership 20 years ago and getting screwed. Quickly the brand new car had been repainted by the dealership b/c of acid rain spots. When I went to trade it in they wanted to give me 1/2 the value. I tried to explain that they did it. The same GM basically told me to go screw off. I took the to another and they gave me full value. The point is he's an ass and has been for the last 30 years. The only reason I went back 20 years later is b/c its close to my house and it's a recall.

I have some time to screw with this prick. Oh, he bought the dealership 12 years ago. I know I'm being a little petty and should just leave it go but I think he should pay for being such a prick. I can buy the domain hisdealershipSUCKS.com but I haven't thought of anything else to do.

I figured I'll either get trolled here or some of you devious minded folks could help me out for the name of good customer service.

Load Metric
    Name:  ferguson-protesters-set-car-dealership-on-fire-mike-brown-darren-wilson.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  176.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodpoop View Post
    I'm having an issue with a recall on my car. The car dealer has been a royal pain in my ass. I've spoken to the GM/Owner and he is beyond a Dickhead. He has gotten to the point where he says I cussed at his employees and now I can't bring the car in to have it fixed. I have even spoken to the corporate office and they advised I needed to take the car somewhere else.

I'm pissed that I think this guy has won. There is a small back story of me buying my first car from this dealership 20 years ago and getting screwed. Quickly the brand new car had been repainted by the dealership b/c of acid rain spots. When I went to trade it in they wanted to give me 1/2 the value. I tried to explain that they did it. The same GM basically told me to go screw off. I took the to another and they gave me full value. The point is he's an ass and has been for the last 30 years. The only reason I went back 20 years later is b/c its close to my house and it's a recall.

I have some time to screw with this prick. Oh, he bought the dealership 12 years ago. I know I'm being a little petty and should just leave it go but I think he should pay for being such a prick. I can buy the domain hisdealershipSUCKS.com but I haven't thought of anything else to do.

I figured I'll either get trolled here or some of you devious minded folks could help me out for the name of good customer service.

I have a list of 100,000 mortgage brokers email addresses. Load those up in an emailing program and send a mass email (from a public WIFI) coming from HIS email address with his phone number. The email contents will say something along the lines that he is trying to REFI his home asap.

He will never be able to use his email or phone again as his dealership will get calls from thousands of brokers daily asking for him. He will also get all the undeliverable emails since the email will be coming from him.

I am not endorsing this approach as it is highly illegal. I am also not saying I have ever done this before to someone that fucked me over.

Comments

ThreeBet: HOF

PLOL: lol wow

Sloppy Joe: Aggressive and effective.

Sanlmar: TonyBags approves this msg

Muck Ficon: LOL

IamGreek: That's a great idea. Make it so

nunbeater: omg wow lol
    :freelewfather

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

I have a list of 100,000 mortgage brokers email addresses. Load those up in an emailing program and send a mass email (from a public WIFI) coming from HIS email address with his phone number. The email contents will say something along the lines that he is trying to REFI his home asap.

He will never be able to use his email or phone again as his dealership will get calls from thousands of brokers daily asking for him. He will also get all the undeliverable emails since the email will be coming from him.

I am not endorsing this approach as it is highly illegal. I am also not saying I have ever done this before to someone that fucked me over.
    Holy shit! I love it! Would compensate another member to take care of this.

Load Metric

If someone got caught doing this they would be fucked. Not recommended.

I think your SEO/domain approach is better and is legal. For an extra layer of protection, use an anonymous registrar and anonymous hosting so it doesnt get traced back to you.
    :freelewfather

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I think your SEO/domain approach is better and is legal. For an extra layer of protection, use an anonymous registrar and anonymous hosting so it doesnt get traced back to you.
    agree. still awesome. I usually use godaddy. obviously don't want to for this. any cheap suggestion for domain/hosting?

Load Metric

You should be okay as long as you don't put ads on it. But yeah, obv do anonymous Whois
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Reminds me of a guy that scammed my dad in a business deal. He took off with the money to Florida. My dad hired a PI to track him down. Then he had the PI call everyone in the industry where he relocated to warn them. For the coup de grace, he hired a telemarketing company in the Philippines to call his phone number 24/7. Needless to say, my dad got his money back.

Comments

Sanlmar: Jay = Saul

Banned
    Load Metric
    Make a shitty video that appears to be a commercial for the dealership but makes them look awful. Then make it a preroll ad on YouTube and geotarget people that live in the area. I don't think it would cost much to get several thousand people to see it, and if it's particularly outrageous, it could even spread organically.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Make a shitty video that's appears to be a commercial for the dealership but makes them look awful. Then make it a preroll ad on YouTube and geotarget people that live in the area. I don't think it would cost much to get several thousand people to see it, and if it's particularly outrageous, it could even spread organically.
    Lol, probably illegal but I like it. Could also crowdfund it so it wouldn't cost you anything/much.

TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Write them a mean letter. That'll show em
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Make a shitty video that appears to be a commercial for the dealership but makes them look awful. Then make it a preroll ad on YouTube and geotarget people that live in the area. I don't think it would cost much to get several thousand people to see it, and if it's particularly outrageous, it could even spread organically.
    How much for you to do this?

Banned
    Load Metric
    That would depend on budget and what sort of video you wanted. But I didn't suggest this to get myself work. You could make a shitty video yourself in Windows Movie Maker or iMovie.

Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Lol, probably illegal but I like it. Could also crowdfund it so it wouldn't cost you anything/much.
    Maybe. If you wanted to totally play it safe you could just do it from the perspective of the customer and just talk about the awful experience of dealing with that company. That would be less funny though.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That would depend on budget and what sort of video you wanted. But I didn't suggest this to get myself work. You could make a shitty video yourself in Windows Movie Maker or iMovie.

Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Maybe. If you wanted to totally play it safe you could just do it from the perspective of the customer and just talk about the awful experience of dealing with that company. That would be less funny though.

I'm the most none creative person you have ever met. I'm also a computer donk.

small budget 20 second vid making fun of the jackass.

Load Metric
    Unless you're prepared to kill his family in front of him, just take the car to another shop authorized to do the recall work, buy a bottle of your favorite booze, and let it go.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Unless you're prepared to kill his family in front of him, just take the car to another shop authorized to do the recall work, buy a bottle of your favorite booze, and let it go.

yep. It might be a good bourbon night

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

DRK Star: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    your first and 2nd mistake is that u bought a GM car.

as for anonymity....just take the email list and do it at a bookstore or coffee shop. obv under a new email
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    your first and 2nd mistake is that u bought a GM car.

as for anonymity....just take the email list and do it at a bookstore or coffee shop. obv under a new email

it's a honda

Load Metric
    This is in the USA?

Can't you just shoot him and claim self defense?

Or does that only work if you're white and he's black?

Comments

Crowe Diddly: "They're coming right for us!" South Park rep

Thread Information