Thread: Dan Bilzerian's Brother Obsessed with Jews

Load Metric

Dan Bilzerian's Brother Obsessed with Jews

Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What exactly did he say that was inaccurate?

And if you look through the archives on the site, there are Jew related articles but also many others that have nothing to do with Jews. And again, much of what he talks about is not really in dispute if you go by the numbers.

Load Metric
    im part jewish and he doesnt bother me altho i dont completely get why jews are such an issue for him

Last edited by SilkRoad; 05-11-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Load Metric
    One brother takes steroids, parties, spews money and fuck playmates. The other gives up his US citizenship and talks about jews.

I have seen several posts from Dan Blizerian about spewing 900k + in a night at the poker table. Does he just get massive head shots every month from a rich dad or something? How does he have so much cash?

btw, I am a Dan Bilzerian fan. The guy really doesnt give a fuck about anything. Something admirable in that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    One brother takes steroids, parties, spews money and fuck playmates. The other gives up his US citizenship and talks about jews.

I have seen several posts from Dan Blizerian about spewing 900k + in a night at the poker table. Does he just get massive head shots every month from a rich dad or something? How does he have so much cash?

btw, I am a Dan Bilzerian fan. The guy really doesnt give a fuck about anything. Something admirable in that.

His father was a OG Gekko type. Hostile takeovers and sell off the parts for hundreds of millions. Caught some legal shit, but a smart self-made guy from what I recall.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes Dan Blitz people have said is a trust fund baby.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    im part jewish and he doesnt bother me altho i dont completely get why jews are such an issue for him

He is actually "not wrong"

All the progressive Jews on the upper east side of Manhattan who believe in diversity and tolerance are very "anti white Christian"

National discrimination against white male Christian,s is immoral.

Regardless of economics the quota system affects poor whites disproportionately. They have now become the overwhelming poor and uneducated in this country regardless of productivity, work ethic and sacrifice.

As far as Jewish nepotism , affirmative action which believe it or not they still receive as far as I'm concerned it's just another example of PROGRESSIVE HYPOCRISY , RACISM AND ELITISM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

All the progressive Jews on the upper east side of Manhattan who believe in diversity and tolerance are very "anti white Christian"

Regardless of economics the quota system affects poor whites disproportionately. They have now become the overwhelming poor and uneducated in this country regardless of productivity, work ethic and sacrifice.

As far as Jewish nepotism , affirmative action which believe it or not they still receive as far as I'm concerned it's just another example of PROGRESSIVE HYPOCRISY , RACISM AND ELITISM.
    Sweet bump. What's wrong with your life when you happen across this thread? No explanation makes you sound remotely sane.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    The first page of this forum is fucking shite.

But while I'm here. Tomorrow is the last day of my 24 day holiday... The last few days I've craved my own bed, food etc.. but today i Don't wanna go home.. that's mainly because the sun is shining hard here and the weather back home will be shit.

I mean I've got turquoise beach here and not felt this chilled since........... my last holiday..

So the decision sounds an easy one right? The beer is cold and the few extra hundred $$ its gonna cost is irrelevant really.

But the crux is that I'm gonna be be here all alone... eating alone, drinking alone. masturbating alone... My bitch is even encouraging that I stay..

I'm looking for some negativity here btw. My heart is a yes but a firm 'NO' from my head.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)
    Lord of the Fraud, Brittney Griner's Clit, Spookygook

Don't let me down here Clit. Send me home you cunt.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

:-)

Comments

jsearles22: :) you're own post rep. Creepy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

Yes Dan Blitz people have said is a trust fund baby.
    He is the male version of Paris Hilton.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

:-)
    Just keeping it front and center as you guys try to deflect and redirect

Load Metric
    I think we're all waiting for our jewish overlord to comment on this.

Thread Information