Thread: NFL and NBA fantasy draft hypothetical question...

Load Metric

NFL and NBA fantasy draft hypothetical question...

Harlalalalalabobbb asked something on twitter a little ways back, basically saying if all nba teams and coaches were all released, and a giant fantasy draft was had...where would Poppovich be selected? he was hinting top 5, and I'm close to agreeing. LBJ, Durant, Harden, Curry, Davis....then? I'd say top 10 def.

What about Belichick and the NFL? I'd think all the top, young-ish qb's would go first...maybe like 10 or so? Then...I think JJ Watt might be the only non-qb player taken before Belichick in the 1st round.

Comments

thesidedish: harlaabob is a douche, never has anything that interesting to say, just generic bs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Seems a bit crazy to put coaches into the draft with players. Poppovich is the best coach in the NBA and it's not even close but still if in a combined draft coaches would go like top couple defenses in fantasy football do cause they have more value then kickers but still you have to build your team around talented players first as even the best coaches have needed at least one key player throughout the years to build the team around. This would seem hold true even more in the NBA where a few key players can get you to the finals.

Since Duncan is an aging dude what the Spurs did last year defined pure team play about as good as it gets. The only other team I can think of to not have a true superstar might have been when the Pistons won it with Larry Brown. They were stacked with above average talent like the Spurs but not a true superstar.

Belichick is the best NFL coach in my lifetime but again LOL at a combined draft and if that is the case I'd never take him in the first round.

Load Metric
    Both coaches are nearing retirement so I think you have them rated too high. Shave 10 years off pop or Bill and you may have yourself a first rounder.

Thread Information