Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Finally Figured Out My New Samsung HD Digital Camera

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It's only a "good move paying up front" if you don't have a life history of ditching your place at 3am every 6 weeks.

What is the over/under date on when we see a post of, "Puerto Nuevo is a fucking shithole and I'm glad to be out of there. Pics of my sweet new pad coming as soon as my new Mexican internet is hooked up"?

lol wow as usual proving yourself to being the miserable life hating complaining Jew prick you are so famous for in the poker world

sorry you are stuck with your Facebook hand-me-down internet wife and a son that will live his life under the dark shadow of your terrible legacy

enjoy your 2 bedroom apartment(s) you juggle back and forth from Vegas and L.A. ducking the IRS

someone bump the thread where Todd was so desperate to 'tether' his cell phone from the Sierra Nevada's when he was coerced into actually being a human being away from the internet and he had a gigantic fucking meltdown
    Scroll back a page and you will see that YOU were the one starting up with me in this thread. I hadn't even posted in this thread yet, but you had to throw in a jab of something like, "Don't be a Druff" regarding living the same place for awhile, as if that's a bad thing.

I don't have any 2 bedroom apartments. The place you saw 8 years ago was a temporary apartment that I was going to be leaving in about a month (hence why I trusted you with the address).

Serious question: Do you believe a single person on PFA believes that you keep moving because you love adventure, rather than the fact that you keep burning all of your bridges?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Ahem

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    someone bump the thread where Todd was so desperate to 'tether' his cell phone from the Sierra Nevada's when he was coerced into actually being a human being away from the internet and he had a gigantic fucking meltdown
    The above is hilarious coming from a guy who chronicles every second of his life on forums.

Load Metric
    I think everyone is aware Tyde has his demons, but FUCK he lives free. I think everyone on this board realizes that and like his postings of freedom. OMG going to live more free in a couple months for fucks sure. Raised my kid, gave her a college education, and dream to live like Tyde shortly.

Keep on keeping on.

Comments

big dick: keep on keeping on

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Def good to hear your thinking managing your money wisely. The place is nice, would def be alot better without a coastal freeway 50 feet from your balcony. But thats pretty obv. Ive seen that style of modeling in Mexico before. I find it local and fitting to the location, nothing wrong with that. Im pretty sure you could find a nicer town further south or something looks a bit trashy. But overall very high marks for JD for how hes managed things here lately. Just stay smart and your good.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Also who gives a fuck what people do. Im a homebody but im out of the Country atleast 12-15 times a year going on vacations, and also for work I go alot of places. Some people never leave the home they were born in and dont go travel ever. Some people travel and move alot. Who gives a fuck, one isnt better than the other. It all comes down to the individual and their preference, nothing less nothing more.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    good move paying up front

i'd withdraw 5 of the 7k you still have on stars and spend it on lobster imo
    I was going to suggest withdrawing the same amount. No need for a 7k bankroll 2k is plenty. But Tyde seems to be crushing life and poker right now so whatever he does it will prob be right move. He's playing great.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    The place looks pretty nice. The first question should be WTF is this thing? I bet they don't have places like this in Druff's neighborhood.

Comments

limitles: Too good to be true rep

badguy23: Id get drunk and do more than piss on this thing rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    The place looks pretty nice. The first question should be WTF is this thing? I bet they don't have places like this in Druff's neighborhood.

I can see this place from my bedroom window

its a 'mermaid'

was featured in Playboy magazine several years ago

pretty cool actually

I met the owner

super eccentric and interesting guy

he is still working on finishing it after all this time

Load Metric
    first of all dungeon life 2015 is balling and second do you have a neighbor who keeps a woman in a well by any chance

Comments

Muck Ficon: Could you stop being a faggot by any chance?

sonatine: KEEP BEING A FAGGOT DO *NOT* LET THAT MAN HURT YOU

Load Metric

Marty should go to Monterrey, Mexico and find out who the fuck these flying Mexican humanoids are.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Marty should go to Monterrey, Mexico and find out who the fuck these flying Mexican humanoids are.

there is more UFO activity in Mexico than pretty much anywhere in the world

Thread Information