Load Metric
    wow great job explaining that you absolute fucking cracker

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    wow great job explaining that you absolute fucking cracker

How do you not get what he posted?

Load Metric
    Holy fuck how stupid are you that you need fattlepuss here mansplaining that a character named lalo = lalo you fucking all around rube piece of shit

Todge I hate how dumb ur posters are

Load Metric
    Also to set the record straight tine knows hes a mansplaining cracker and we also know ur a fucking idiot

Load Metric
    mod please move thread to stockamets

Load Metric
    lololololo

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Shit.

The lightbulb just went off in my head...ok, obv it took a while, so sue me.

After several minutes of contemplation, I suddenly have a strong feeling that I'm probably one of the few here that didn't realize lolwow is a Tine dupe.

Ugh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Shit.

After several minutes of contemplation, I suddenly have a strong feeling that I'm probably one of the few here that didn't realize lolwow is a Tine dupe.

Ugh
    sadly no

it's a mama luigi dupe

Load Metric
    Shit.

Ugh

absolutely not my dupe.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Shit.

Ugh

absolutely not my dupe.
    of course you were gonna say that...

Load Metric
    Shit.

Ugh

I’ll admit to having thought that in moments of the past.

I have chosen to surpress that inclination because I’ve seen a few too many 1-2 page back and forth sassy remark arguements between Tine and Lolwow. If it ended up being the same person it would be time for a intervention.

Load Metric
    holy fuck y'all niggas is slippin, cant believe they just showed the series finale and not on peep

I thought it was excellent, a very worthy follow up to breaking bad. gonna go back and rewatch both shows now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    holy fuck y'all niggas is slippin, cant believe they just showed the series finale and not on peep

I thought it was excellent, a very worthy follow up to breaking bad. gonna go back and rewatch both shows now
    Which order?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Which order?
    well there is a couple of ways you could approach it but personally I look at it like Star Wars, watch them in the order that they were released because that makes the most sense.

Load Metric
    It was better than BB.

Comments

sonatine: no comparison

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    It was better than BB.
    Agree, more polished and nuanced across the board with vastly superior writing.

I haven't seen Breaking Bad in years so may be off here but for me it's the TV equivalent of BB = Godfather 1, BCS = Godfather 2.

Final season was tonally perfect in terms of when to snap off story lines, was mostly fine with BB callbacks, etc.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    ive seen well regarded art films that had worse shot composition and photography than that finale.

im honestly not fucking happy that saul (jimmy?) just kinda threw away the rest of his life tho. i liked the 7 years and then he can make amends or whatever possibility and him swapping it out for integrity plus literally dying in a fuckin cage with no hope of ever going free... like i was hoping kim would be like 'dude i think i can get you out in 12', i wasnt fucking emotionally prepared for eighty cocksucking six years plus a wakeup. and honestly i dont really understand him offering to take that pinch. like its basically a death sentence. and i get that him menacing carol burnett with a phone cable stretched between his hands is where i should have known that retribution was coming but EIGHTY SIX YEARS??? i dont know man, its a bit over the top tbh.

Comments

devidee: It was a love story.

Sloppy Joe: The mixed bag of feelings is why it's excellent
    Last edited by sonatine; 08-16-2022 at 05:36 PM.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

so apparently in interviews, bob and rhea elaborated on the jimmy/kim situation and both agreed that they played it with the knowledge that kim would be visiting jimmy every year in jail basically. which is nice.

also i think its reasonable to assume that jimmy realized at some point that if he goes free in 7 years, hes going to be totally incapable of staying out of trouble / prison, just like he was this time, and by doing this hes finally taking his brothers advice and changing paths because he doesnt like where the saul goodman one is going.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ive seen well regarded art films that had worse shot composition and photography than that finale.

im honestly not fucking happy that saul (jimmie?) just kinda threw away the rest of his life tho. i liked the 7 years and then he can make amends or whatever possibility and him swapping it out for integrity plus literally dying in a fuckin cage with no hope of ever going free... like i was hoping kim would be like 'dude i think i can get you out in 12', i wasnt fucking emotionally prepared for eighty cocksucking six years plus a wakeup. and honestly i dont really understand him offering to take that pinch. like its basically a death sentence. and i get that him menacing carol burnett with a phone cable stretched between his hands is where i should have known that retribution was coming but EIGHTY SIX YEARS??? i dont know man, its a bit over the top tbh.
    well,

that was the whole point though, he was 2nd best lawyer in the land, he negotiated his sentence down to 7 and a half years, the whole thing with Kim was that she was absolutely done with him though. If he would have taken the 7 year deal then there is no way Kim would have ever been involved in his life. His whole life was worthless without her to share it with, he has no friends, he has no family, and I think the flashbacks to Walt and Chuck were brilliant because they foreshadowed what he was gonna do - instead of doing more Saul Goodman shit he owns up to EVERYTHING, does a full confession like Kim told him to, changes the course of his life like Chuck suggests, and even breaks the curse of Walt by doing something that is not selfish (oh so you were always like this).

It's the only way for salvation in his eyes, and if it means sitting in prison for the rest of his life, so fucking be it. Being on the run for that long warps your brain, once people are caught after a long time running the biggest feeling they get is relief because they don't have to worry about being caught anymore. Everything about Saul after being caught suggests that his main feeling is now relief, he can unload the emotional baggage and deal with the death of his brother, which he was directly responsible for, he can make amends to Kim, and he can now live his life without the stress of worrying about being caught. Ironically enough even though he is in prison he is finally free.

Comments

sonatine: yup, good points

Sloppy Joe: Nailed it

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    You just know that they are not going to leave this shit alone. Expect another "Breaking Bad" sequel.

Thread Information