Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL GREEKS

Load Metric

LOL GREEKS

The Greeks openly brag about not paying their taxes. The government is completely corrupt which is one of the reason the Greeks dont want to pay taxes. They still more forward with the welfare state and host the Olympics which further bankrupts the nation.

Housing crisis hits. Germans bail them out and give them a shitload of money with ridiculously good payback terms.

Not only is the new PM trying to say they dont need to pay the money back to Germany, he is trying to say the Germans owe the Greek reparations for damages done during WW2.

http://news.yahoo.com/greece-moral-o...192051560.html

It is pretty funny, as I have had friends i loaned money to do the same sort of thing. They start off telling you reasons why they cant pay you back and that turns into justifications as to why they shouldn't pay you back. But this takes the cake and kind of shows you how an entire nation can be brainwashed into believing they are owed shit. Not only do the Greeks not need to pay the debt back, but the Germans owe them money.

I think there is zero chance the Greeks stay in the EU.

Comments

IamGreek: had to be said.
    Last edited by cmoney; 02-08-2015 at 03:22 PM.
    :freelewfather

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

limitles: Every Greek man's fantasy....I consider them to Gypsies... arrogant and rude. At least the men.

thesparten: I'd fuck her

big dick: oh my lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    yes, interesting times.

the swiss tapped out a couple of weeks ago.

Load Metric
    If you knew any greek people, this wouldn't come as a shock. They really are happy go lucky people.

Germans being completely the opposite obv

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    The Greeks openly brag about not paying their taxes. The government is completely corrupt which is one of the reason the Greeks dont want to pay taxes. They still more forward with the welfare state and host the Olympics which further bankrupts the nation.

Housing crisis hits. Germans bail them out and give them a shitload of money with ridiculously good payback terms.

Not only is the new PM trying to say they dont need to pay the money back to Germany, he is trying to say the Germans owe the Greek reparations for damages done during WW2.

It is pretty funny, as I have had friends i loaned money to do the same sort of thing. They start off telling you reasons why they cant pay you back and that turns into justifications as to why they shouldn't pay you back. But this takes the cake and kind of shows you how an entire nation can be brainwashed into believing they are owed shit. No only do the Greeks not need to pay the debt back, but the Germans owe them money.

Reminds me of the KingsOfCards/BdyBldngPkr saga.

Load Metric
    Greece is leaving the EU and will be ditching the Euro. They will be using the Drachma again. Since the Drachma is so cheap compared to the Euro, Greek products will become much cheaper, increasing their sales and bolstering the Greek economy.

Comments

thesparten: well put
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Greece is leaving the EU and will be ditching the Euro. They will be using the Drachma again. Since the Drachma is so cheap compared to the Euro, Greek products will become much cheaper, increasing their sales and bolstering the Greek economy.
    YOU ARE CORRECT..THE EURO WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR US..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It is pretty funny, as I have had friends i loaned money to do the same sort of thing. They start off telling you reasons why they cant pay you back and that turns into justifications as to why they shouldn't pay you back. But this takes the cake and kind of shows you how an entire nation can be brainwashed into believing they are owed shit. Not only do the Greeks not need to pay the debt back, but the Germans owe them money.

Your also right..I'm not going off on a tangent..but they raised regulation and taxes on the private sector working class and excluded corporation and govt workers..they impoverished.the actual tax giver and then regulated him and then put "fees" on everything they did..at the same time govt unions gave themselves raises etc etc..the govt agencies started acting like royalty and creating there own regulations which become law "because they said so"" the private sector workers started going into the black market..if they followed the rules they would have been enslaved by the system..a govt worker can retire in 15 years with full pay for life..and there pay is twice the medium income of the tax giver...everything Obama is doing here they did there 20 Yeats ago..ITS TRUE BOYS...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Greece is one of the world's biggest has-been countries.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ouch druff..I guess I deserved.that one..none the less my statement is accurate...I was against the German loan..I preferred they were more fiscally responsible and more "fair" to the tax givers..they adopted this obamaesq govt system it has become so corrupt and unfair...

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    RING THE ALARM!

yeah the n-word one.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Your also right..I'm not going off on a tangent..but they raised regulation and taxes on the private sector working class and excluded corporation and govt workers..they impoverished.the actual tax giver and then regulated him and then put "fees" on everything they did..at the same time govt unions gave themselves raises etc etc..the govt agencies started acting like royalty and creating there own regulations which become law "because they said so"" the private sector workers started going into the black market..if they followed the rules they would have been enslaved by the system..a govt worker can retire in 15 years with full pay for life..and there pay is twice the medium income of the tax giver...everything Obama is doing here they did there 20 Yeats ago..ITS TRUE BOYS...
    DOUBLE DOWN BABY

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Greece has failed because of their corrupt Government. People stopped paying taxes and the bright, ambitious citizens moved elsewhere to find meaningful careers. It's never a good situation to have most of your educated work force leave the country. Especially when most students go to a public school which is paid for by the government.

Nepotism is a huge problem in Greece. You have entitled, rich kids taking high level positions without the ambition or skills to be successful.

In the US, if you work in another country you still have to pay taxes to Uncle Sam. In Greece, if you work in another country you don't have to pay taxes in Greece.

The women are gorgeous in Greece. I can only LOL at the picture posted above.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Welcome to the forum, I'll start you off with a green. Post pictures of beautiful Greek women for more green.

thesparten: they are beautiful..but they are turning into euro trash.

IamGreek: They are good in the sack tho

big dick: what hockey guy said

Silver
    Load Metric

Comments

cmoney: great video

Load Metric
    This is what they get for excusing Germany's WWII debt. Europe is the nut low.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYMORANDINI View Post
    Greece has failed because of their corrupt Government. People stopped paying taxes and the bright, ambitious citizens moved elsewhere to find meaningful careers. It's never a good situation to have most of your educated work force leave the country. Especially when most students go to a public school which is paid for by the government.

Nepotism is a huge problem in Greece. You have entitled, rich kids taking high level positions without the ambition or skills to be successful.

In the US, if you work in another country you still have to pay taxes to Uncle Sam. In Greece, if you work in another country you don't have to pay taxes in Greece.

The women are gorgeous in Greece. I can only LOL at the picture posted above.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  57.4 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
Views: 727
Size:  106.1 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Read about a province that has a lot of people in greece that are blind think it was an outskirt island. All collecting disability. Some of these individuals listed their profession as taxi drivers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
Views: 727
Size:  106.1 KB
    Where's Heeb when you need him?

Comments

4Dragons: ship her crucial

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I think Greece will stay in the Eurozone and had a little bet to make it more interesting.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1016
Size:  10.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information