Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    OBV this will go down shortly but:

Mitt and Ann Romney are at ringside. You can see them at the knockout

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    kid is 0-2 last 2 fights but yea... he can handle mayweather.

Lol @ all the manny nuthuggers thinking he had a prayer if he ever fought mayweather

Load Metric
    I'm not big on triangle theories, so I won't say that Pacquiao had no chance against Mayweather, based on how much trouble he had with Marquez. My reasoning is the same as it's always been. Pacquiao does a lot of things that makes him vulnerable to a world class counter puncher. He has always taken flush right hands, and uppercuts square in the face. Always. It didn't just start last night. All that bouncing around he does, that makes him awkward, it also makes him vulnerable to timing. Leaping in, hands down, chin up. He went Ricky Hatton in there last night. Goodnight, sweet prince.....err...congressman.

Hell, Pacquiao said it himself after the third fight. "What makes Marquez so tough for you". "Aaahhhhhh, he is counter puncher". Who else "is counter puncher" ? Fucking Mayweather.

Saddest part of it all, is some Floyd fans acting like this is some sort of victory for Mayweather. If anything, that was Mayweather's KO to have, 3 years ago. He should be kicking himself in the fucking ass for not jumping at the opportunity to make history his damn self.

Anyway, great fight. And I'm really happy for Marquez. Always been a huge fan of his (the initials are just a coincidence. I'm not a Marquez fanboy).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    kid is 0-2 last 2 fights but yea... he can handle mayweather.

Lol @ all the manny nuthuggers thinking he had a prayer if he ever fought mayweather
    If this was true the fight would have already happened. Now that Mannys clearly fading I think Money will now fight him and probably beat him. Theres no denying Floyd was afraid to fight Manny for a long time. Not because he knew he would lose, but because he thought he could lose and ruin that perfect record he wants to retire with. Flyod wont fight anyone that has a chance to beat him, and you really cant blame him.

Load Metric
    vegas1369

ITS THE JUICE KID! ITS THE JUICE!
    As soon as they saw Marquez Pacs camp said he was juiced, but they went ahead with the fight so they have to take it and not complain.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    vegas1369

ITS THE JUICE KID! ITS THE JUICE!
    As soon as they saw Marquez Pacs camp said he was juiced, but they went ahead with the fight so they have to take it and not complain.
    They've been saying he was juiced since the third fight. They wanted Marquez tested, but didn't offer to have Pacquiao tested as well.

Load Metric
    Name:  3812506602_2efc5f98ea.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  160.9 KB

Energy Juice shit they put in water in the Philippines. Not bad
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All boxing needs is coverage by regular television (no pay per view )

Obv not going to happen

Thank-you

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post
    I take that back - I just saw what Marquez looks like. He's juicing, and he's got a notorious juicer in his corner. Fuck that guy. I hope he gets crushed. PEDs is now officially boxing's #1 problem out of like 5 or 6 major ones. Read this article by Kevin Iole:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...200532499.html

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Pacquiao looked the best id seen him in a long time until the end. He was clearly ahead and made an unbalieveable comback after beeing knocked down. Really bumed out, he got careless and got caught and it changed everything.Just a small dent in his legacy, unbalievable legendary career for Pacquiao, if its all over i feel truly blessed i was able to watch him these past years. I think Pacquiao will fight again, because of $ obviously, but i dont know if he will be able to fully recover from what happened. Pwills career was ruined on one punch and so many others too, its very hard to get back on top after something like that happens. What a fuckin fight though, FOY easy, by two living legends. Marquez was probly juiced as fuck maybe manny too but wel never know either way for sure, so it is what it is. And we all know now that Floyd has been juicing due to leaked documents so fuck him, i hope he gets destroyed next fight.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    If this was true the fight would have already happened. Now that Mannys clearly fading I think Money will now fight him and probably beat him. Theres no denying Floyd was afraid to fight Manny for a long time. Not because he knew he would lose, but because he thought he could lose and ruin that perfect record he wants to retire with. Flyod wont fight anyone that has a chance to beat him, and you really cant blame him.
    well said, having met floyd and spent alot of time trying to know what makes him tick, that is exactly why the fight ultimatly never happened. The chances of the fight happening are now better than ever imo. If Pacquiao comes back ovcourse. I still think Pacquiao Marquez 5 is still more likely than pac may though.

Load Metric
    Name:  d7d79a89-f174-4e49-805d-4be25f2122f6.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  92.8 KB

Name:  3807e63c-df5e-4d29-8c8b-07bed6644b49.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  88.6 KB

Name:  7fa2b8a8-70bf-413f-8bfe-57b47f2fdc36.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  81.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    Pacquiao looked the best id seen him in a long time until the end. He was clearly ahead and made an unbalieveable comback after beeing knocked down. Really bumed out, he got careless and got caught and it changed everything.Just a small dent in his legacy, unbalievable legendary career for Pacquiao, if its all over i feel truly blessed i was able to watch him these past years. I think Pacquiao will fight again, because of $ obviously, but i dont know if he will be able to fully recover from what happened. Pwills career was ruined on one punch and so many others too, its very hard to get back on top after something like that happens. What a fuckin fight though, FOY easy, by two living legends. Marquez was probly juiced as fuck maybe manny too but wel never know either way for sure, so it is what it is. And we all know now that Floyd has been juicing due to leaked documents so fuck him, i hope he gets destroyed next fight.
    Pacquiao is definitely going to fight again. He said so right after the fight. Roach is already talking Marquez/Pacquiao 5.

Juiced or not, that punch knocks Pacquiao (or anyone else) out 10 times out of 10. You can't just walk in with your hands down against one of the best counter punchers of all time. The result is, you end up face down.

Hell of a fight. It will probably get fight of the year, just because of who was involved in it. Most of the time it seems like they give FOTY to one that went the distance, though. Definitely knockout of the year. That's for damn sure.

I don't agree that Pwill's career was ruined by a punch. Paralysis ruined his career. Not Sergio. He fought Lara to a draw. And even though I feel like he lost that fight, not looking good against Erislandy Lara is nothing to be ashamed of. He then went 120-108 against Ishida. It was WAY too soon to say he was ruined.
    Last edited by JMM; 12-10-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Load Metric
    As far as "Mayweather will fight him now". That's just silly. You think Mayweather is going to fight ANYONE, including Pacquiao, coming off of a devastating knockout loss? Come on, man.

Mayweather was better than Pacquiao 5 years ago. He's better than Pacquiao today. He will always be better than Pacquiao. He's just too fucking childish, too arrogant, and is incapable of negotiations with Bob Arum (not entirely his fault). But let's not act like there wasn't 1000 different excuses from team Pacquiao.

Ah well, it's put to rest now.

Load Metric
    So this means that for sure Floyd will get two easy wins this year, first against Robert Guerrero and then against Canelo Alvarez. No point in fighting Marquez again after he dominated him, especially now that he's fairly obviously cheating and is therefore a bigger risk than in the past.

Load Metric
    So this means that for sure Floyd will get two easy wins this year, first against Robert Guerrero and then against Canelo Alvarez. No point in fighting Marquez again after he dominated him, especially now that he's fairly obviously cheating and is therefore a bigger risk than in the past.
    Is Marquez tied down with Top Rank? I'm not sure what his contract is, but if he's with Top Rank, there probably won't be a Mayweather 2 fight anyway.

I agree, it's Guerrero and Alvarez. I don't mind the Guererro fight. At this point, there's really not anyone else. I'd like to see Canelo in there with someone like Trout. Let's see what the kid's got . But I don't see them risking a potential fight with Mayweather, to fight Trout (a fight he may lose).

I believe that any fight outside of Martinez (not happening), is going to be an easy win for Mayweather.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    Is Marquez tied down with Top Rank? I'm not sure what his contract is, but if he's with Top Rank, there probably won't be a Mayweather 2 fight anyway.

I agree, it's Guerrero and Alvarez. I don't mind the Guererro fight. At this point, there's really not anyone else. I'd like to see Canelo in there with someone like Trout. Let's see what the kid's got . But I don't see them risking a potential fight with Mayweather, to fight Trout (a fight he may lose).

I believe that any fight outside of Martinez (not happening), is going to be an easy win for Mayweather.
    I like Guerrero and agree that he has earned the shot. I even think he might give Floyd a bit more trouble than expected, but it's nearly impossible for me to envision him winning. I also completely agree that Canelo should fight Trout, but there is zero chance that he will. They could never risk losing the Mayweather payday, plus Canelo's people know Trout would have a great chance to win.

Load Metric
    Some great pics from the fight...

Romney style...

Watch the firsat knockdown in slow mo, Manny literally went cross eyed...

Broken nose...

JMM going down...

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Marquez looked taller and alot more muscle mass, but weighed 3 pounds less. wtf is going on not sure how thats possible.
    Pacquio's legs are a lot bigger than Marquez's. Not surprising he is heavier, even with all the upper body bulk Marquez put on for this fight?

Thread Information