Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1459

Thread: Boxing Thread

Load Metric
    Lomachenko is fighting tonight. 2 time Olympic gold medalist... he's a lot of fun to watch.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric

Gotta love these backseat drivers so worried about another man's legacy instead of trying to write their own. Ultimately, I will always have the last laugh. This is just one of my many checks, a cool $100,000,000.00 that I still have every dime of. Y'all still have to work however, I'm happily retired. At the end of the day, it's them Benjamin Franklins that matter to me, so the jokes on you. I've made smart investments, sorry for those who thought that I couldn't read, write, or count. Y'all call them watches, I call them time pieces. Y'all call them boats, I call them yachts. Y'all call them houses, I call them mansions. Y'all charter jets and we own jets. #TMT
    I call people like Floyd Mayweather fucking ignorant selfish douchebags.

Floyd Mayweather's legacy is shit.

Andre Agassi made less money than Floyd did but helped out far more black people.
    Agassi raised over $100 million for his foundation which helped young black kids.

Who did Mayweather help besides himself? Nobody.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Gotta love these backseat drivers so worried about another man's legacy instead of trying to write their own. Ultimately, I will always have the last laugh. This is just one of my many checks, a cool $100,000,000.00 that I still have every dime of. Y'all still have to work however, I'm happily retired. At the end of the day, it's them Benjamin Franklins that matter to me, so the jokes on you. I've made smart investments, sorry for those who thought that I couldn't read, write, or count. Y'all call them watches, I call them time pieces. Y'all call them boats, I call them yachts. Y'all call them houses, I call them mansions. Y'all charter jets and we own jets. #TMT
    I call people like Floyd Mayweather fucking ignorant selfish douchebags.

Floyd Mayweather's legacy is shit.

Andre Agassi made less money than Floyd did but helped out far more black people.
    Agassi raised over $100 million for his foundation which helped young black kids.

Who did Mayweather help besides himself? Nobody.
    That's not true at all. He's given a lot of money to charity, schools, Habitat for Humanity, food banks, etc. There are a TON of athletes making huge money that help out a lot less than Mayweather does. People are just mad because he flaunts his wealth and acts like an asshole. He's too concerned with everyone knowing he's rich, sure. But it's his fucking money, he can do whatever he wants with it.

His legacy is far from shit. People are going to be talking about how great he was long after he's gone. You don't have to like it, but it's true.

There are plenty of reasons to hate Mayweather. No reason to make up new ones.

Load Metric
    real talk as someone speaking for all mayweather fans born in the 80s weve already kind of forgotten about him and without liev schriebers 24 7 gravitas and his youtube video with ben baller literally not sure what else ill remember

Load Metric
    like maybe only having to lay 2 to 1 on the pacquio fight for free money and the hatton knockout but thats kind of it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some good fights tonight.

Expect Joshua to KO this bum tomato can they've lined up in rd 1

Chisora Whyte is more interesting coz of the beef but could be a typical HW snoozefest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    There's a lot of hate for Joshua among some boxing fans. I think it may go all the way back to the Olympics when people felt like he was given a gift decision.

Personally, I think he's the real deal. I believe he'll beat Klitschko and I'd make him the favorite to beat Wilder, too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    There's a lot of hate for Joshua among some boxing fans. I think it may go all the way back to the Olympics when people felt like he was given a gift decision.

Personally, I think he's the real deal. I believe he'll beat Klitschko and I'd make him the favorite to beat Wilder, too.
    I'm going to disagree and take Klitschko. I am not a huge fan of Joshua and he WAS gifted that decision. We were due though, what they did to Roy Jones Jr was crazy. I think it will be a boring fight and Klitschko jabs the kid for 12 rounds, just like he did to everyone but Fury. It only takes 1 right and Klitschko almost never opens up to be hit.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    The beat down Terrance Crawford put on Molina was impressive. I'm hoping he puts on 6 pounds and fights some bigger names.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hopkins was actually ahead on one scorecard (lol wtf) and only down one round on another but realistic judge had him down 69-64 at stoppage.

Bernard got rocked and his age REALLY showed from the opening bell to the end. What is crazy is with two of those terrible score cards if Hopkins was able to do what he has in the past slowing the fight down in the later rounds stealing them then he actually had a chance but to everyone watching being unbiased their is no way this fight was close.

Load Metric
    you gotta give props to anyone who can be a professional boxer at 51, but what a shitty way to go out

bernard got knocked out of the fucking ring but he's saying he got pushed and that he somehow hurt his right (or is it his left?) ankle falling back straight on his head???

he's going to have such shitty quality of life as he gets older after 3+ decades of his brain getting rattled, was it worth it?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    you gotta give props to anyone who can be a professional boxer at 51, but what a shitty way to go out

bernard got knocked out of the fucking ring but he's saying he got pushed and that he somehow hurt his right (or is it his left?) ankle falling back straight on his head???

he's going to have such shitty quality of life as he gets older after 3+ decades of his brain getting rattled, was it worth it?
    He's probably going to end up better off than most fighters, he like floyd is a great defensive boxer. That's why Floyd has lasted as long as he has and same with BHop. But that KO was pretty hard to watch lol.

Comments

JMM:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

He's probably going to end up better off than most fighters, he like floyd is a great defensive boxer. That's why Floyd has lasted as long as he has and same with BHop. But that KO was pretty hard to watch lol.
    after a career like he's had, pretty much the worst possible outcome in your farewell fight

Load Metric
    hopkins raping pavlik as like +350 dog was one of the goats

Comments

Shizzmoney: one of my first big bets I've made in boxing. Combat sports = best value at the books IMO

Load Metric
    Bernard Hopkins should've retired from boxing 10 years ago.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Uh wtf is going on...

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Mintjew nice fucking tmz-like video you idiot. No one wants that shit on here. Could have just posted one image to cover it.

Thread Information