Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Confession: I have avoided my own site for the past week because Marty keeps winning tournaments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

also let me be clear:

shut up garrett.

You are going to make me famous, and are too dumb to even realize it. SO, bottoms up Sonatine!

Why because you're going to upgrade from assault to murder and chop him up and eat him and end up on cnn?

Yeah, you'll be famous
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    GENUINE and REAL
    also let me be clear:

Name:  gare.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  60.5 KB

shut up garrett.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

also let me be clear:

Name:  gare.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  55.2 KB

shut up garrett.

Comments

splitthis: absolutely hilarious ty

Load Metric
    Name:  Jason Garrett.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  63.8 KB

I call him Jason Garrett.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Name:  Jason Garrett.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  63.8 KB

I call him Jason Garrett.
    Name:  7555648.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  62.6 KB

Load Metric
    Aside from this nothing forum (no offense Todd) do you all honestly think any of your constant posts of everything pertaining to me have any real negative effect on me?

Honestly, there's a WHOLE other side of me some of you have no clue about, and yes in the poker world, it does makes me wonder if you think you're gaining anything with the effort because I just lol at you all.

I am very battle hardened, trained, and this thin skin shit you all may have run some young broad over the edge with years ago, isnt gonna happen to someone like myself. I was in the military, I am not some chump like you all so creatively try and make me out to be, or wish you could fabricate in me. Perfect no, but also not one to ever quit. In fact thats one of MY principles, NEVER QUIT!

I am coming up, and try and be nice to the ones who have not trolled/fucked with me. To the ones who have, you drew that line n the sand, not me. And yes I have backers now. Bitcoin people, so Sonatine/handicapme get ready.

Comments

Belly Buster: Here's something pertaining to you that has some negative effect on you

wrenchjockey: Here's some truth for you: Thick skinned people don't snap-reply long winded, try hard posts to every shot taken at them.
    Last edited by garrett; 02-07-2015 at 12:03 AM.

Load Metric
    Did you learn how to pick on stroke victims and beat up on the elderly in the military, or did you just pick that one up on your own?

Load Metric
    Did you learn how to pick on stroke victims and beat up on the elderly in the military, or did you just pick that one up on your own?
    o.k forum hero you want to act like i did that maliciously, when in fact thats incorrect. The guy posted his fuckin "gofundme" link in every thread, including Tydes winning 14k etc, begging for donations. It look beyond welchy, so im NEW to this forum and all you, how would I know that guy been around forever.

It was scammy AND welchy looking, and I stand by that!

Load Metric
    Aside from this nothing forum (no offense Todd) do you all honestly think any of your constant posts of everything pertaining to me have any real negative effect on me?

Honestly, there's a WHOLE other side of me some of you have no clue about, and yes in the poker world, it does makes me wonder if you think you're gaining anything with the effort because I just lol at you all.

I am very battle hardened, trained, and this thin skin shit you all may have run some young broad over the edge with years ago, isnt gonna happen to someone like myself. I was in the military, I am not some chump like you all so creatively try and make me out to be, or wish you could fabricate in me. Perfect no, but also not one to ever quit. In fact thats one of MY principles, NEVER QUIT!

I am coming up, and try and be nice to the ones who have not trolled/fucked with me. To the ones who have, you drew that line n the sand, not me. And yes I have backers now. Bitcoin people, so Sonatine/handicapme get ready.
    What about when you told the police that you were suicidal, cried profusely and they had to dress you in a smock so you didn't kill yourself?

Comments

garrett: Only an idiot like you thinks that polarized, they didnt have a clean suit that fit me, and i wore that for the mugs, instead of showing my COCK. Dont think so polarized, fool.

vegas1369: Counter Garrett Rep

tyde: stfu clown boy

Krypt: cringe

wrenchjockey: suicide suits are comedy

Load Metric
    o.k forum hero you want to act like i did that when in fact thats factually incorrect, the guy posted his fuckin "gofundme" link in every thread including Tydes winning 14k etc, and it look beyond welchy so im NEW to this forum and all you, how would I know that guy been around forever, it was scammy AND welchy looking and I stand by that!
    1) Being around here for almost two years with almost 1,100 posts is far from being "new to this forum". In your warped mind I can understand how you would think that is the case, but it isn't.

2)
    At first I thought maybe he was just an aggressive opportunist type, now i'm pretty sure he is a little more then just that. He is def running a scam line. Knowingly playing on people's heartstrings.

My read is he is a pill head, looking for an easy fix. What older man recovering from a stroke and looking for help/sympathy really comes out with, "i aint dead yet, nigga", i Mean REALLY, he says, nigga? GTFO, total scam!!!!
    Please tell me again how me saying you accused him of scamming is "factually incorrect", when it is right there in black and white. You accused a stroke victim of scamming, period! Not to mention you also said your read is "he is a pill head, looking for an easy fix". Maybe in your world when you say something, but then later on say you didn't say it even though you did, it becomes "factually incorrect", but in the REAL WORLD that is not how things work.

And Garrett, when you type out long diatribes about how things said around here aren't "effecting you", it is quite evident they are. That is how shit works in the real world. News Flash: If it wasn't affecting you- you wouldn't be on here saying how it's not affecting you.

Get it Beatrice?

Comments

sonatine: garrett is literally beatrice
    Last edited by vegas1369; 02-07-2015 at 12:32 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    garrett is GOD

/thread

Silver
    Load Metric
    something beautiful will come from this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Pockles got his ass bloodied here today.
    Don't worry, littledick will be along to tongue it clean any minute now.
    TYDE IS GOD

Banned
    Load Metric
    I like big dick

Comments

OSA: finally something we have in common

4Dragons: coming out on pfa rep

wrenchjockey: Step right up and get your sig screenshots folks.

SrslySirius: so brave

Jayjami: Hey, you and LLL have somethimg in conmon!

Load Metric

You're challenging strangers to fights. I'd say you're mad bro.

Comments

wrenchjockey: So mad

Load Metric
    Perhaps we should lay off of prodding Garrett.

He has shown time and again to not handle provocation well and has destroyed the fabric of his family through relentless assault on blood relatives.

Stick to 'shut up Garrett' and be done with it.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    still if you post gofundme links , you deserve whatever flack coming your way, I mean thats like bad ass bikers wearing white sneakers

Comments

sonatine: GOD RIGHT?
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Druff,

You didn't like the drive down to Key West? I love that drive.....long stretches of road over nothing but ocean. The view of the old train tracks that have had sections washed away over the years is pretty cool.

My college roomate's Dad had a beach house in Key West. Hung out there a few times. My college roomate thought he would inherit the house but when his dad died, the first thing his stepmom did was sell the house. It turns out his Dad let his mistress live there. LOL

The Hemingway house was a cool place to see. The story goes that he built his house right next to the lighthouse so that no matter how drunk he was, he could always find his way home.
    No, I do like the drive there, and we did stop several times on the way to see/do various things, including looking at the washed out bridge.

However, on the way back it was raining, and that made the drive shitty, as the rain really kills the scenic aspect of the drive, and any "wow, I'm driving on a long bridge over the ocean" sensation was dulled by just doing it the day before. Also, you can't really stop along the way because of the rain. It wasn't even one of those 79-degree tropical rainstorms. It was like 68 degrees, so while definitely not cold outside, the 68 degree water coming down on you just feels kinda shitty and you just want to get back in the car.

In general, I hate retracing my steps on vacation. I always like seeing new things. Almost all of my vacations involve 1-way flights from different airports, or "loop" road trips. With Key West, your only choice is to do the long drive in and out.

Have you ever been to Dry Tortugas National Park? The beaches there look amazing, but I always say "I'll do it next time" because it requires a 70-mile ferry ride. I'm glad we didn't attempt it this time, because the rain would have ruined it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Druff,

You didn't like the drive down to Key West? I love that drive.....long stretches of road over nothing but ocean. The view of the old train tracks that have had sections washed away over the years is pretty cool.

My college roomate's Dad had a beach house in Key West. Hung out there a few times. My college roomate thought he would inherit the house but when his dad died, the first thing his stepmom did was sell the house. It turns out his Dad let his mistress live there. LOL

The Hemingway house was a cool place to see. The story goes that he built his house right next to the lighthouse so that no matter how drunk he was, he could always find his way home.
    No, I do like the drive there, and we did stop several times on the way to see/do various things, including looking at the washed out bridge.

However, on the way back it was raining, and that made the drive shitty, as the rain really kills the scenic aspect of the drive, and any "wow, I'm driving on a long bridge over the ocean" sensation was dulled by just doing it the day before.

In general, I hate retracing my steps on vacation. I always like seeing new things. Almost all of my vacations involve 1-way flights from different airports, or "loop" road trips. With Key West, your only choice is to do the long drive in and out.

Have you ever been to Dry Tortugas National Park? The beaches there look amazing, but I always say "I'll do it next time" because it requires a 70-mile ferry ride. I'm glad we didn't attempt it this time, because the rain would have ruined it.
    The only place we ever stopped on the way down was on one of the other Keys to see the actual boat Humphrey Bogart used in The African Queen. Never went to Dry Tortugas. I want to go back one day and stay in the underwater hotel. http://www.jul.com/ Although the hotel underdevelopment looks much better http://www.planetoceanunderwaterhotel.com/

Thread Information