Thread: Conrad Hilton

Load Metric

Conrad Hilton

Never heard of him?

Well me either. But he's the brother of Paris Hilton and his antics on a London to LA flight are worth a read lol

The odious little shite should be handed over to ISIS for some of the shit he came out with... Try telling them who is daddy is.

Paris Hilton's youngest brother has appeared in court charged with air rage on a British Airways flight during which he allegedly threatened to kill flight crew and called other passengers "peasants".

Conrad Hilton III was shackled by his hands and ankles in a Los Angeles court on Tuesday where he faced a charge of interfering with a flight crew.

The 20-year-old, who could face up to 20 years in prison if convicted, did not enter a plea and was released on $100,000 (£65,000) bail.

The grandson of the Hilton Hotels chain founder had to be restrained by attendants on Flight 269 from London to Los Angeles on 31 July last year, according to court documents.

His alleged erratic behaviour began soon after take-off when he ignored instructions to keep his seatbelt fastened and began walking up and down the aisle.

He continued to cause concern for almost the entire flight of more than 10 hours, according to an FBI affidavit.

Hilton complained that a male passenger was "giving him the stink eye".

He also said he was angry over a breakup with a girlfriend.

At one point, he went to a toilet and the smell of marijuana wafted out, the affidavit said.

When confronted by the co-pilot, Hilton allegedly ran to another bathroom and smoked a cigarette.

Paper towel was found stuffed in the smoke detector.

As flight crew remonstrated with him, Hilton accused them of "taking the peasants' side", according to the court documents.

Witnesses said he added that he would "[f******] own anyone on this flight, they are [f******] peasants".

Children cried as Hilton's profanity-filled tirades escalated, authorities say.

He threw a punch inches from a flight attendant's head that struck the bulkhead, according to the affidavit.

Hilton allegedly told the co-pilot: "If you wanna square up to me, bro, then bring it on and I will [f******] fight you."

According to the criminal complaint, Hilton shouted that his career as a model would be "ruined", as a team of five flight crew held him down.

He threatened to kill several of the flight attendants, the affidavit states.

Hilton also allegedly said: "I could get you all fired in five minutes. I know your boss. My father will pay this out, he has done it before. Dad paid $300,000 last time."

He eventually fell asleep and was handcuffed to his seat for the remaining 90 minutes of flight.

Hilton family lawyer Robert Shapiro said outside court his client may have been suffering from the side effects of a sleeping pill.

The defendant was ordered to appear for arraignment on 5 March.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    He eventually fell asleep and was handcuffed to his seat for the remaining 90 minutes of flight."

My favorite part. I can just see him all pilled up. Being held down by five guys, and comfortable enough to just pass out
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    I remember this guy. I think he was 19 when this happened. Well under the legal drinking age.

Paris Hilton's brother Barron ordered to pay $4.9M to gas station attendant he struck drunk driving

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton's eldest brother must pay $4.9 million to a gas station attendant he struck with a Mercedes-Benz shortly before a drunken driving arrest in 2008, the victim's lawyer revealed Friday.

Barron Hilton, 21, has been ordered by a jury to pay $3 million for pain and suffering and $1.9 million for lost earnings, medical expenses and punitive damages, a civil judgment signed July 7 states.

Victim Fernando Tellez sued the hotel heir claiming he was bent over a pump in February 2008 when Hilton plowed into him, knocked him over and caused injuries that resulted in a limp, severe back pain and the disintegration of his marriage.

Hilton was arrested shortly after the incident and pleaded no contest to driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.14, authorities said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...ticle-1.158831

Load Metric
    what a cunt. I hope he does time

Thread Information