I know this is a weird place to ask for pet medical problems but people here seem to know all kinds of random stuff.

First off, I have been to the vet god knows how many times with no luck. I actually have another appointment tomorrow with another vet. My lab is 8 years old and in last 6 months has gone from able to take hour long walks without issue to having trouble with stairs and walks around the block. He is still super happy and has no problem eating or anything like that but it is obviously something wrong with him. Vet gave him supplements and pain killers/anti inflammatory drugs. They even gave him some kind to antibiotic to get rid of some weird parasite in the 2 percent chance that was the issue. He also got the 300 dollar blood test that checks for everything. The only thing that seemed to kind of help was the pain killers, but once he is off that the limp is worse. I am guessing this is because it masks the pain and then he pushes himself more than usual thus making shit worse. The limp has been there for three months and never shows signs of improving. I know the walking is painful because dogs, especially labs, will try their best to please you and he pushing against something that makes walking a real struggle.

I tried a Google search on what I am seeing and all they say is take him to the vet which I have done a million times. I really dont know what else to do. I explained to the vet i don't care about the money but all he seems to do is recommend shit that doesn't help.

Anyone run into anything like this? Maybe there is a random vet on this forum that knows their shit.