Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with hero poker support(help me wille/druff pls)

Bronze
    Load Metric

help with hero poker support(help me wille/druff pls)

so 8 days ago i requested a cashout, the inevitable reply i got(oddly this was the only reply ive recieved) was the standard you need to show verifiaction form/d.l./ and debit card you used.....

needless to say after 8 days 14 emails,8 with a zip file with all the needed info(4 today including using both of there site support emails and 2 regular emails sent to "support@heropoker.com") i cannot even get an automated response let alone an actual person and am getting hella frustrated

does dave jung have an account here or does anyone know of an800# i can call? i know willemcfml had personal correspondance with him on the failsite, but im sure heroceopoker no longer posts there

p.s. ive sent from 2 dif putr/i.p. addresses and have sent and recieved on my email account from home, thinking my email is fucked up but thats not the case my email is fine
    any help would be appreciated

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badbilly32 View Post
    so 8 days ago i requested a cashout, the inevitable reply i got(oddly this was the only reply ive recieved) was the standard you need to show verifiaction form/d.l./ and debit card you used.....

needless to say after 8 days 14 emails,8 with a zip file with all the needed info(4 today including using both of there site support emails and 2 regular emails sent to "support@heropoker.com") i cannot even get an automated response let alone an actual person and am getting hella frustrated

does dave jung have an account here or does anyone know of an800# i can call? i know willemcfml had personal correspondance with him on the failsite, but im sure heroceopoker no longer posts there

p.s. ive sent from 2 dif putr/i.p. addresses and have sent and recieved on my email account from home, thinking my email is fucked up but thats not the case my email is fine
    Will email Dave Jung & alert him to this thread.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    people say hero has amazing support but I can tell you from experience that they are painfully slow......

you could also try davids skype handle: heropokerceo

good luck

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Will email Dave Jung & alert him to this thread.
    thanx for the solid druff!

Load Metric
    i think marketing@heropoker.com goes to either David or his #2.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Fwiw, after the ID gets sent in, its standard for them to shut down comm entirely until the email saying your withdrawal was approved. For a check, that was 6 weeks for me, but once approved, I had the check in 2-3 days.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    the whole thing is just weird i got an email from gaming support(after hitting the automated support button on hero)stating that they had not recieved any emails from my email addy in the past 30days which for the life of me i cant figure out why! i once again spent about 20 mins emailing and forwarding emails to other peeps today just to dbl make sure my email works, which it does just fine

druff emailed ceoheropoker, then someone was kind enough to send me daves hero email which i then immedatley shot off an email to him asking him to look into it...im now waiting for some type of reply(which dave has done for me in the past/he hooked up my rakeback on the failsite personally)

but im not gonna lie this whole "not recieving"any emails from me in the last 30 days thing is bothersome. ive sent them all to support@heropoker.com(lol there12-14 of them in my sent mail) so its just wierd to me+ive sent bad emails before and gotten some type aeon msg back that they werent recieved so im pretty sure thats not the case either.....

im not really worried about how long it takes as long as i know my info has been recieved and the check has been approved if it takes 4-6 weeks, while a little inconvienant. its not the end of the world in todays online poker world i guess

Load Metric
    You said you sent in your dox via email. You are supposed to upload them via this page: https://heropoker.playeradmin.com/upload.html

In the Hero client, click Player Admin or whatever on the bottom, and it takes you to the merge/hero dashboard-type page. Click File Upload, and upload there. Is that what you did, or did you send in the stuff by email?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    You said you sent in your dox via email. You are supposed to upload them via this page: https://heropoker.playeradmin.com/upload.html

In the Hero client, click Player Admin or whatever on the bottom, and it takes you to the merge/hero dashboard-type page. Click File Upload, and upload there. Is that what you did, or did you send in the stuff by email?
    i had to email as i have no fax/scanner i had to go to a friends to do the verification sheet and scan the d.l. and debit card ,put it all in the zip file and attached it to the email..hence having to send it to support@heropoker.com

Load Metric

i had to email as i have no fax/scanner i had to go to a friends to do the verification sheet and scan the d.l. and debit card ,put it all in the zip file and attached it to the email..hence having to send it to support@heropoker.com
    I don't understand. If you now have the files, which you obv do since you sent them via email, why not just also upload them via the webpage? Cool that you emailed them, but do the web upload as well, so nobody can say you didn't follow directions. Don't give them any outs.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I don't understand. If you now have the files, which you obv do since you sent them via email, why not just also upload them via the webpage? Cool that you emailed them, but do the web upload as well, so nobody can say you didn't follow directions. Don't give them any outs.
    of course i failed to mention that my fukkin putr wont upload the attachment...im going to have to go to my friends and download the hero client on there putr then do it from there if i get no response and btw thanx crow

Load Metric
    I just emailed the info and everything worked fine.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Fwiw, after the ID gets sent in, its standard for them to shut down comm entirely until the email saying your withdrawal was approved. For a check, that was 6 weeks for me, but once approved, I had the check in 2-3 days.
    Anyone signing up for any merge skin shouldstart getting their id/info validated the day you join. Don't wait to do this when you cash out. If the DOJ hits them or one of the skins has a run on the bank because of a problem do you really want to ruin any chance of getting your money back by waiting for a validation?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

Anyone signing up for any merge skin shouldstart getting their id/info validated the day you join. Don't wait to do this when you cash out. If the DOJ hits them or one of the skins has a run on the bank because of a problem do you really want to ruin any chance of getting your money back by waiting for a validation?
    If you played on seals you wouldn't have to wait 5 years to get a Cash Out

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hey Guys,
    When I woke up this morning,
    I had an email from Druff on this as well as from Billy,
    and I've sorted it out.

1. Billy did make the file, but unfortunately the max size is 2MB per upload, his file was considerably bigger, so since the network support are at times, lacking,
    I turned his pdf into individual jpegs, uploaded them and so all the appropriate files are now on his file.

2. In terms of the check, it will be 'pending approval' in your cashier, until it is actually sent: once sent it will say 'approved' and you should get it within 2 -3 business days.

3. This takes a minimum of 2 weeks, but, after 2 weeks, you can always email the executive support marketing@heropoker.com to follow up on it.

4. The account verification is a pain in the ass, but it actually complies with international related standards as proof of the nature of the funds.

Apologies for the bad support, it is why we do have the executive support at marketing@heropoker.com,
    Thanks to Druff and the members here for getting me the info and the email to Billy,

William, I've emailed you back, so expect at least the verification to be sorted within 24hr.

In other points, I haven't been participating in forums the way I used to,
    but I'll step it up further, just didn't want to be seen as supporting one forum over another.

Best,
    Dave

edit: just as a note, you should always get an automated response back for any email sent to support@heropoker.com;
    if not, then your email did not go through and if was because of the size of the attachment, there won't be any notification from there,
    and no record on the support side either (it is the way it is set up, the email support system), so just make sure your attachments do not exceed 4 MB, but at 2MB, there should be no issues.
    Last edited by HeroPokerCeo; 05-11-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroPokerCeo View Post
    Hey Guys,
    and I've sorted it out.

1. Billy did make the file, but unfortunately the max size is 2MB per upload, his file was considerably bigger, so since the network support are at times, lacking,
    I turned his pdf into individual jpegs, uploaded them and so all the appropriate files are now on his file.

2. In terms of the check, it will be 'pending approval' in your cashier, until it is actually sent: once sent it will say 'approved' and you should get it within 2 -3 business days.

3. This takes a minimum of 2 weeks, but, after 2 weeks, you can always email the executive support marketing@heropoker.com to follow up on it.

4. The account verification is a pain in the ass, but it actually complies with international related standards as proof of the nature of the funds.

Apologies for the bad support, it is why we do have the executive support at marketing@heropoker.com,
    Thanks to Druff and the members here for getting me the info and the email to Billy,

William, I've emailed you back, so expect at least the verification to be sorted within 24hr.

but I'll step it up further, just didn't want to be seen as supporting one forum over another.

Best,
    Dave

edit: just as a note, you should always get an automated response back for any email sent to support@heropoker.com;
    if not, then your email did not go through and if was because of the size of the attachment, there won't be any notification from there,
    and no record on the support side either (it is the way it is set up, the email support system), so just make sure your attachments do not exceed 4 MB, but at 2MB, there should be no issues.
    touch us soil pussy...
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroPokerCeo View Post
    Hey Guys,
    and I've sorted it out.

Best,
    Dave

touch us soil pussy...
    pretty sure hero would kick the shit out of you yebsite

keep jacking and snacking on your aunt's comforter
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post

touch us soil pussy...
    pretty sure hero would kick the shit out of you yebsite

keep jacking and snacking on your aunt's comforter
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric

god damnit, i can't stay mad at the kid for than 5 minutes
    Hi Lew!!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    billy=idiot
    dave jung/ceopoker=god

this is why guys who do concrete for a living shouldnt be fukkin around with puters........

dave thank you so much! i suspect if it wasnt for you id still be trying to make a 10 mb attachment fit into a 2 mb space

also let also me mention that ceopoker credited the$15 check fee back to my poker account even though im the fucking moron who couldnt figure out how to send an attachment properly

seriously guys whithin 5 hours of this post my shit was taken care of personally by the owner of the company! if tats not GREAT customer service i dont know what is

also let me close by saying

willie=failsite freedom fighter
    yEBSITE=baby jesus

Thread Information