Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***OFFICIAL What home projects do you do?***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm the anti-Bob Villa but manage to repair stuff after several months of inconvenience, for example a cracked porcelain shitter. As with most every "simple project" S happens and in this case water started spouting from the old connector (shut off valve to toilet) despite the shut off valve being off.

I thought this leak would be minimal but it did not stop. To the basement I go and turn the main water valve off. Once that was off, the water continued to flow which meant a hurried call to the plumber circling the block, and this almost immediately triggered the flow to a trickle.

The plumber could not explain the unexpected geyser but I was the main suspect OBV.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I'm the anti-Bob Villa but manage to repair stuff after several months of inconvenience, for example a cracked porcelain shitter. As with most every "simple project" S happens and in this case water started spouting from the old connector (shut off valve to toilet) despite the shut off valve being off.

I thought this leak would be minimal but it did not stop. To the basement I go and turn the main water valve off. Once that was off, the water continued to flow which meant a hurried call to the plumber circling the block, and this almost immediately triggered the flow to a trickle.

The plumber could not explain the unexpected geyser but I was the main suspect OBV.
    Bottomset, can you confirm?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I tried installing my 2 security cameras but the hammer drill wont go through brick. Just thinking of paying $40 to some dude but that's the last resort.

Here is the link to cameras: http://www.amazon.com/Defender-Digit...efender+camera

So if i'm reading this correctly, you want a guy to come over for $40 to put a glory hole in your brick wall so you can film it?

Ahem.

Someone from Detroit really shouldn't be making jokes at a security camera post.

Thread Information