Thread: BBT Bank fail, Card gets declined for 22.00

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    You ordered $22 worth of food at Chipotle? Get a hold of your life
    lol that was for 2 of us, I couldn't eat 22.00 worth of chipotle
    -Allergic to the struggle

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just went to 7-11 to get some BS, bank card declined for $10. After about 5 min of fear and panic knowing there is plenty of money in the account, called bank to verify balance and checked to make sure money was there and it was.

No clue what happened.

Load Metric
    what's wrong with Chipotle

you dumb fucks

Load Metric
    wow, it is embarrassing and inconvenient to have that happen...

but to avoid a similar mishap, have you thought about getting a second card? a visa, amex, or master card for example

I've never been put on credit hold by any card company...but I carry two cards just in case there is some malfunction with the merchant's electronics--minimize your risk of decline

Comments

Pooh: yup
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    wow, it is embarrassing and inconvenient to have that happen...

but to avoid a similar mishap, have you thought about getting a second card? a visa, amex, or master card for example

I've never been put on credit hold by any card company...but I carry two cards just in case there is some malfunction with the merchant's electronics--minimize your risk of decline
    I do have 3 C.C and another bank card, Just grabbed the one card to run there 5 min away, Lesson learned

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I obv had a backup but not the point.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Tried to use it again, declined. Call, they tell me they blocked it because they found a suspicious charge of 999.97 try to come through. I couldn't understand this 3rd world towel head after trying to get where charge came from. Ending up cussing her out because the cunt wouldn't unblock it after I said that charge was fraud.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Tried to use it again, declined. Call, they tell me they blocked it because they found a suspicious charge of 999.97 try to come through. I couldn't understand this 3rd world towel head after trying to get where charge came from. Ending up cussing her out because the cunt wouldn't unblock it after I said that charge was fraud.
    Yes these cards can be a headache, Last year when they stole my card number and ran around the ghetto in ft myers buying cigs,micky's D, KCF etc, I called bitching because I happen to be using the card at outback in boca right about the same time so how in the fuck could I be in ft myers I asked, She had no answer obv . One good thing about the bank cards is they always make it right, Even when my balance said 0.0 the other day I wasn't worried about getting the money back in the account.

Load Metric
    Last November we went from Naples to Miami via Alligator Alley.

Alligator Alley is a dead straight highway that connects the Gulf Coast to Atlantic and runs through nothing but swamp with virtually no entrance or exit ramps. (except the Seminole Indians)

Triple digit speeds are routine. People just fucking flying. I can't think of another road on east coast like it.

Anyway as we approached Miami on 95 South I saw two kids cuffed & laying over the hood of their tricked out Mercedes and the State Troopers unloading bricks of credit cards from their trunk.

Would love to know that story. But it's Miami - probably not even newsworthy. florida is the scam capital of the U.S.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Alligator Alley is a dead straight highway that connects the Gulf Coast to Atlantic and runs through nothing but swamp with virtually no entrance or exit ramps. (except the Seminole Indians)

Triple digit speeds are routine. People just fucking flying. I can't think of another road on east coast like it.

Anyway as we approached Miami on 95 South I saw two kids cuffed & laying over the hood of their tricked out Mercedes and the State Troopers unloading bricks of credit cards from their trunk.

Would love to know that story. But it's Miami - probably not even newsworthy. florida is the scam capital of the U.S.
    A lot more cops on that road than you'd think.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Yeah, I'd been warned. I was pacing myself off a car far off in the distance - you can see for miles ahead. Focused on his brake lights for all I was worth.

But what cop is gonna hide on side of the road in the middle of a swamp in the Florida sun miles & miles from civilization?

I rolled the dice and had some fun.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Yeah, I'd been warned. I was pacing myself off a car far off in the distance - you can see for miles ahead. Focused on his brake lights for all I was worth.

But what cop is gonna hide on side of the road in the middle of a swamp in the Florida sun miles & miles from civilization?

I rolled the dice and had some fun.
    Ask Yasiel Puig that. Twice.

Comments

Sanlmar: Puig trivia rep

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I always travel with tiny plastic bag full of money so this would never happen to me.

Load Metric

That is a great part of 75, I was rolling down south doing about 105 when a cop heading north flew into the grass that separates north and south turned around and pulled me over, The prick said I will give you a break and only write you up for going 99

Comments

Sanlmar: I was blissfully unaware - 4Bet issues me just a warning this time

Thread Information