Thread: Fuck Heritage for the Blind.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Fuck Heritage for the Blind.

Phony charity
    This organization accepts donated cars and claims to help blind people. Several blind people complained to me stating there services are minimal.

If you check charity navigator on the web you will see they get a very low rating. Most money does not go to help blind clients; it goes to the owners.

When you call Heritage on the phone, they avoid telling you exactly what they do for blind people. My friend who is blind has been waiting months to find out what their services are. She had called

several times and is yet to get a satisfying answer.

After almost 6 months they finally mailed me my tax papers.I was also waiting for their free hotel offer.

Yes they sent it to me but now I have to pay $14 to validate it and then I have to $200 to make a hotel reservation.

They say that $200 is refundable but after what happened I do not trust them any longer.

bottom line is you are better off to sell your old car for very cheap instead of donating it.It was too much stress for me.

We wanted to do something good, so we called the "HERITAGE FOR THE BLIND" and donated our BMW 2001 to them. The car was in a good running condition, no body damages, clean interior, bottom line the car was in a good condition.

They came and picked up the car and told us they will send us the tax papers in a week. We donated our car on April 2013, today is September 2013, after 5 months they have still not mailed us the tax papers. Yesterday I received the registration renewal for the car so I emailed them asking what is going on and each time I email them they are telling me they have put the car for sale and they are waiting for the highest bid.

Anyway, in short I think I handed my car to bunch of fraud they operate under HERITAGE FOR THE BLIND. Be carful , do not give them donation, I don't know what happened to my car, they probably sold it for parts and pocketed the money.

We lived in Louisiana for a short while. When we returned to NY we decided to donate one of our cars since unlike LA, NY has mass transit & no real need for two cars. We called the Heritage for the Blind toll free # & after many questions, arranged to have the car picked up. We did everything that was required for legal "out of state" title transfer & release from liability. Two months passed & no official letter verifying our taxable donation. It's now 3 months since the car was picked up & we've yet to receive a legitimate IRS Taxable Deduction document or anything indicating when we will be receiving the advertised & promised "3-day Vacation Trip Voucher for two adults for anywhere in the continental U.S." Had we known that we were about to become victims of a scam, we would had rather given the car to a local auto-mechanic vocational training school. At least knowing for sure that kids would gain practical hands-on skills towards future job security would had made the donation worthwhile & emotionally gratifying. Next time we will contact the IRS Charitable Information Department directly for a legitimate & updated listing of registered 501 (c) 3 organizations. In the meantime we will be contacting the local fraud by deceptions branch of the FBI & filing a title transfer search with the State Dept. of Motor Vehicles- Registration Bureau to see whether or not a sale has taken place & if so, to whom the car was sold & for how...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Phony charity
    This organization accepts donated cars and claims to help blind people. Several blind people complained to me stating there services are minimal.

Kinda funny in a way having cars donated to the blind.

Load Metric
    Holy shit you didn't know those car donation things are a scam? I need to post more of the scammy emails I get in random threads. Call Purple Heart and see if they'll take it off your hands.

Load Metric
    Why not sell the car on Craig's list and drive the cash to a soup kitchen?

I'm a little hammered and didnt look for some bad review of these guys. What I did is easier.

501(c)(3) organizations are HOF scams. You gotta tip your cap to Heritage For the Blind - this is a smooth and legal con.

If you are ever down on your luck and want to be inspired to reach for the stars of fraud just read some of these organizations IRS FORM 990.

The Toiv brothers received
    (line 8) $4.1 million in revenue

(line18) $3.8 million in expenses.

(Line 15) $872k in compensation. $872k compensation on $4.1 million revenue NICE.

Why the fuck does a charity have $1 million in assets?

IRS FORM 990
    http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocument...09df5a32-9.pdf

Somebody do me a favor

I got a friend who is a sports memorabilia collector. He does it just for fun. Worships Boston sports. It puzzles me and I can't fake any excitement over his latest signed baseball or whatever.

So I notice he has a box of "Gronk Flakes". I pick it up and BOOM I see 501(c)(3) on the back. Old man Gronk and his boys have hooked themselves up. I am sure fat salaries for all the brothers.

Can someone get me a form 990 for Gronk Nation Youth Foundation?
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-28-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Load Metric
    their song from the commercials reminds me of Coconut Pete

Load Metric
    fucking scumbags.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    More like

Heritage for the Win

AMIRITE?

Thread Information