Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Bovada!!

Load Metric

Fuck Bovada!!

Just evening shit out on google plus they are thieves!!

Load Metric
    bovada = the biggest bumhunter on the net. they destroy the fish in that book with shit lines terrible juice ect ect

Comments

badguy23: BD gets it!! They also let u bet for a week and then say they didnt get the wu after u win 12k

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Wow it happened again.

I didn't bother to verify if my bets went through, and Dallas -9.5 got rejected by Bovada.

So now a bet that I thought was a win is no action.

So sick of this shit.

The first 3 went through so I neglected to look at the 4th.

So now I will lose $70 today from the vig after going 1-1-1.

Part of me wants to just quit after all this hassle.

Badguy:
    Anyone who plays at this place to bet sports has 0 clue about betting sports.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I love bovada. They only stole from me once when they sent me a western union withdrawal and I stupidly didn't get to the western union office soon enough so the money disappeared. That's pretty good that it only happened once. Thanks for the opportunity Bovada!!!

Comments

pagelpoker:

Load Metric
    Cashed my first check since my return to online poker after three years off the grid. Put the request for funds in early Sunday morning, FedEx knocked on door 10:30 am
    Tuesday morning lol faster than pre black friday lol Bovada the shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pagelpoker View Post
    Cashed my first check since my return to online poker after three years off the grid. Put the request for funds in early Sunday morning, FedEx knocked on door 10:30 am
    LOL pre black Friday weren't they taking like 3 months to get your check then you had to pray it cleared? Bovada has deep pockets no doubt but the Mickey Mouse shit they pull isn't worth it. I'll bet my left nut they have some sort of processing issue coming up after March Madness.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pagelpoker View Post
    LOL pre black Friday weren't they taking like 3 months to get your check then you had to pray it cleared? Bovada has deep pockets no doubt but the Mickey Mouse shit they pull isn't worth it. I'll bet my left nut they have some sort of processing issue coming up after March Madness.
    Can't remember ever having a problem years ago with Bodog, but mostly played on Stars though. Ive been outta the game 3+ years. Was just saying for the first check I ordereded from
    Bovada (Been playing less than a month) at my door in less than 60 hours, was shocked by this. Also went fine at the bank (so far.) I agree 100% you got hoed on bet, IMO they should have to honor advertised line.. unless obv mistake. Too easy for them to use your betting habits for info and then profit on bait and switch, totally unethical IMO. As far as the future, I am always a skeptic and am
    totally aware scandals and payout problems arent the exception they are the rule. Thats why I don't do it for a living more entertainment/hobby $$$

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bovada now has faster payout times than Bodog ever did for me (post Neteller/epASSporte; I also have never used WU). Helps I live on the east coast, where the checks come quicker from what I've read.

Site is somewhat shady, but it's kinda our only option and they know that.

I know I've ran like dogshit in the poker (after a great initial run) after killing it in football betting this year tho lol

Load Metric
    Why are they always stealing money out of my bank? Just noticed they helped themselves to another $9.08 today. That doesn't even make sense. The minimum deposit with Visa is like $20 or $30. If I call them to complain about this will it do me any good? Considering how worthless their customer service is, I assume not, but if anybody has had success complaining to them about this stuff let me know, and I'll give them a call.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Why are they always stealing money out of my bank? Just noticed they helped themselves to another $9.08 today. That doesn't even make sense. The minimum deposit with Visa is like $20 or $30. If I call them to complain about this will it do me any good? Considering how worthless their customer service is, I assume not, but if anybody has had success complaining to them about this stuff let me know, and I'll give them a call.
    It's the shady processor not Bovada. Always burner gift cards, always.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    It's the shady processor not Bovada. Always burner gift cards, always.
    Yeah, I know its the processor. Do you have any idea if telling bovada about it would do me any good? Also, do you know of any burner cards besides netspend that work on bovada? My netspend account somehow ended up with a negative balance which I'd rather not pay.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll explain a lot of this shortly.

Bovada isn't directly stealing, but their processors are, and Bovada is hesitant to stop the skimming, for fear of pissing off their processors and losing them.

I have smoking gun proof of Bovada processors skimming (both on deposits and cashouts), which I will present in a report in the coming days.

To be fair, I also experienced skimming in the past on Merge.

Basically a lot of these processors take the attitude of, "If we take a small amount from each person, nobody is going to care", and that Office Space/Superman III form of stealing is working pretty well for them.

I will say that Bovada does a piss-poor job of compensating people when skimming does occur, blaming it on "exchange rates" or other BS.

I just lost about $80 on a cashout through skimming, and they wouldn't help me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, Bovada's processor outright skimmed $106 from me in October. I had the smoking-gun proof. Initially they tried to push me away and blame it on exchange rates, but when I presented my proof and spoke to someone in the Toronto office, they backed down and gave me back the $106.

For the next few cashouts there was no skimming, but the one I received this month had $80 skimmed through a different, harder-to-prove method. They refused to give me a penny.

When I pointed out to the guy in the Toronto office that I had smoking gun proof of skimming in October (and against other players throughout 2013 and 2014), he hesitated and said, "Well... umm... this time is different. This one it could have been the exchange rate, so we can't compensate you this time."

So he pretty much admitted that YES, their processors did skim ("this time it's different").

And they're still skimming.

I'm really sick of it.

They are the only decent choice for online poker unless you live in New Jersey, but I am really getting sick of their obnoxious, fuck-you-if-you-don't-like-it attitude.

The guy even suggested that maybe I should quit playing there if I'm unhappy.

LOL

That's because they hate grinders and would actually prefer I left the site.

I'll get into more detail later.

Load Metric
    If you think for one second BoFrauda doesn't get a cut of that skim then I lost all respect for you.

Bovada steals free Nicky "Yebsite" Albino

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is a preview.

Name:  bovada-skim2.png
Views: 1547
Size:  23.3 KB

Name:  bovada-skim1.png
Views: 1115
Size:  4.8 KB

Notice a difference between the two figures?

Notice that they even kept the 32 euro cents constant on each one, and just outright jacked 84 euros from me.

This was NOT an exchange rate issue or bank fees, but rather the processor just grabbing 84 euros for themselves prior to sending it to me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    If you think for one second BoFrauda doesn't get a cut of that skim then I lost all respect for you.

Bovada steals free Nicky "Yebsite" Albino
    Anything is possible.

But I don't want to speculate on things like that, because I don't want it to distract people from the smoking gun proof I have of skimming/stealing by processors, which Bovada won't make right for players when it's brought to their attention.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just in case anyone thinks this is a fluke, I have been in contact with SEVERAL Bovada high limit players, all of whom have been around 10+ years with great reputations, and they have also experienced this skimming.

I will be posting some of this (with names redacted, for now) in my report.

Load Metric
    more like exchange rape.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    more like exchange rape.
    It's both. But the exchange rape isn't Bovada's problem.

I don't want people to be distracted by this. That's what Bovada is trying to do. If you complain, they tell you that you always lose money due to exchange rates and bank fees.

But they are stealing/skimming ON TOP OF THAT.

I was promised 7659.32 euros, and they only sent 7575.32 euros -- and that was before it reached my bank.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here is a preview.

Name:  bovada-skim2.png
Views: 1547
Size:  23.3 KB

Name:  bovada-skim1.png
Views: 1115
Size:  4.8 KB

Notice a difference between the two figures?

Notice that they even kept the 32 euro cents constant on each one, and just outright jacked 84 euros from me.

This was NOT an exchange rate issue or bank fees, but rather the processor just grabbing 84 euros for themselves prior to sending it to me.
    Druff I pretty much think this is the smoking gun. All My shit with them aside. You say you have 10 other players who have been there for 10yrs and this has happened to them also. Why would any book keep using a processor that would do this? Don't be fooled processors are lining up for these pos. I'll promise you this it's been different processors that have done your wires and the same shit has happened. No book worth a shit would let this fly unless they were making something off of it. Why would Bovada keep using these processors who are stealing off there customers? They 100% know about it and 100% are making money off of it.
    Last edited by badguy23; 01-22-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Thread Information