Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drexel is the scum of the earth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Drexel is the scum of the earth

Why do people not recognize that Drexel is a scumbag. From the very first I saw a major defect in his character. Jenny at the airport. No one should treat

another person like he did. Not once but on several occasions.. A user.......

Next it's the Iceman.....heart of gold........and made fun of by the mighty bald midget known as Drexel....

I hate people who take advantage of others and I'll never shut up when I see it happening......

Same with Jasep and LAKingsfan and their POV conquests. What a laugh....they brag about conquering the lowest rung on the ladder.

Girls who have little choice.....fuck you three fuck you

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    tough, but fair

Load Metric
    Oh boy. Les fell off the wagon. Come on Les you can do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Oh boy. Les fell off the wagon. Come on Les you can do better.
    No, you can do better.....everything I have said I believe with all my heart....

Laughing at others who are less fortunate than me is something I will never do.

Drexel makes a habit of it and I can't listen to a minute of it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Your opinion on Drexel is defensable, but I do not really get the hate on LAKings and Jasep. This is POF we are talking about. These girls know exactly what they are getting into, and for the most part I think they are just looking for 1 night stands also.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Your opinion on Drexel is defensable, but I do not really get the hate on LAKings and Jasep. This is POF we are talking about. These girls know exactly what they are getting into, and for the most part I think they are just looking for 1 night stands also.

Well you have to go back a ways but both are using this system to satisfy their dicks......Now I admit, this could be a two way deal. But in general, the female is looking for a partner

not just a fuck.......I know that's a general statement but it's also true.

When you brag about how many of these girls you've "conquered" then it's time to look in the mirror.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

But it's ok for you to go off the handle and say terrible shit about people all the time during your late night posting rampages?

GTFO with that shit. You've said so much asshole shit to people that you can't help but look like a hypocritical cunt here.

And I kinda like you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Well you have to go back a ways but both are using this system to satisfy their dicks......Now I admit, this could be a two way deal. But in general, the female is looking for a partner

not just a fuck.......I know that's a general statement but it's also true.

When you brag about how many of these girls you've "conquered" then it's time to look in the mirror.
    Holy fuck Les. I think you just found your calling as a Baptist Minister.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

But it's ok for you to go off the handle and say terrible shit about people all the time during your late night posting rampages?

GTFO with that shit. You've said so much asshole shit to people that you can't help but look like a hypocritical cunt here.

And I kinda like you.
    I know what you're saying and I admit to being a shit at least electronically at times.

But this does not happen in real life. I treat no one this way in real life. Also, and I know this is hard to track

but most of my drunken tirades come as a counterpunch....Most, not all but most of my attacks are counterpunches.

I have my failings and I'm well aware of them when I awake to see what I've written.

But laughing at someone who is vulnerable on numerous occasions is a big problem with me.

The people I target at not challenged, just the opposite

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I think that people that constantly judge others, talk about others, and try to hold themselves up as being somehow more ethical than others.......are the scum of the earth.

you think that people that talk about their successful sex life are scum of the earth. OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
    I think that people that constantly judge others, talk about others, and try to hold themselves up as being somehow more ethical than others.......are the scum of the earth.

you think that people that talk about their successful sex life are scum of the earth. OK.
    lol coming from you, you sick braggart.. as usual you are way off base.

I have said numerous times that I have failings. These are personal failings. Never, not once have I treated real people the way Drexel has treated Jenny or Iceman. God(or Todd) strike me down

now If I'm lying.' Now this is not new to the world and I am willing to forgive any shortcomings but to keep it up says something.

Don't be a predator. An episode with Iceman could be every bit as entertaining if you were actually pulling for the guy, yet you do it for shits and giggles

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

I have said numerous times that I have failings. These are personal failings. Never, not once have I treated real people the way Drexel has treated Jenny or Iceman. God(or Todd) strike me down

now If I'm lying.' Now this is not new to the world and I am willing to forgive any shortcomings but to keep it up says something.

Don't be a predator. An episode with Iceman could be every bit as entertaining if you were actually pulling for the guy, yet you do it for shits and giggles
    So those threads you made bashing Martha was you treating people like what? Lets not try to fool ourselves, les. You're a piece of shit so stop trying to act like some moral avenger.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Those remarks that I made I immediately responded to when I realized what I had done. I was drunk. Nothing to be proud of, just the

opposite. I apologized for two reasons. 1. The blatant ignorance of a drunken stupor. 2. I have always respected Martha. This is on record. I publicly praised her

for her humanity when she invited all Las Vegas degens to a thanksgiving dinner, knowing that some of these people may not have a place to celebrate.

Why I turned on Martha I will never know. So forgive me for being a drunk.

However, I am not drunk at all hours, in fact fewer and fewer as the days go by.

I don't think the same can be said for Drexel. High, yes perhaps, but he's using people for his own gain. That is something I don't do and will never do.

Read the shit I've already said about Jenny and Iceman. They are innocents and they are being laughed at, not once but on several occasions and we

are alerted to a possible new segment with each.

So shut your stupid mouths those who can't see it.

That goes double for you Gamblebitch....what a phonie you are

Load Metric
    drexel is a cool guy. have you ever meet the ice man? A master bullshitter he deserves to be fucked with a little for all the tall tales he tells.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post
    drexel is a cool guy. have you ever meet the ice man? A master bullshitter he deserves to be fucked with a little for all the tall tales he tells.
    I'm sorry but I know people. I have spent twenty years dealing with people on a one to one basis and I can tell a bullshitter a mile away.

My radar was alerted day one when I heard how Jenny was treated at McCarron airport. Then the Iceman interviews....I knew then and there who was who. I have said this

way back in the beginning but no one seemed to care. And now it continues........

Don't try to shout me down, it won't work

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post
    I'm sorry but I know people. I have spent twenty years dealing with people on a one to one basis and I can tell a bullshitter a mile away.
    And 408 is convinced that he's well-informed and intelligent.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    that's cute but can you dispute anything I have said about Drexel and his treatment of Jenny or Iceman

CAN YOU? go ahead I'm waiting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speak up you keyboard dunce

Thread Information