Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drexel is the scum of the earth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Still waiting,

fool

and not just a fool but a knee dropping, cock licking. sycophant

Load Metric
    Are you speaking specifically to me, to someone else, or just to the general pfa population in total?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Defending POF sluts is indefensible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    thats right. things get quiet when the truth be told...........

As I said, I am on record for the way these "radio guests" have been dealt with

When it continues, so will I. You think it's fun to laugh at someone less fortunate, then

get ready for some criticism yourself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

When it continues, so will I. You think it's fun to laugh at someone less fortunate, then

I'm not much for participating in the back and forth of pointless forum debates, so don't interpret that "as me being quiet"

I've said this ohhhh maybe 50 times in the past, yeah the circumstances in which i met Ms. Anderson and my behavior (leaving her at the airport) were inappropriate. I'm not going to delve into that whole story of how it happened again. It was over 4 and a half years ago. We are friends in the true sense of the word. We have meals together, hang out and chill AND our relationship is totally non sexual. Do you really think she would cook me dinner if i treated her poorly and wasn't a good friend to her?

I have known the Iceman for over 10 years. As much as you continue to say that he has been taken advantage by me, the truth is simple. He knows the deal. The guy loves to self promote himself. He knows the game we are playing and enjoys playing it as well. The guy has been in prison, the guy is not a fool, he loves be apart of any situation in which he gains attention. He thrives on it. Our listeners (for the most part) enjoy having him on. Its a situation in which we both get what we want.

Besides all of that, he is my friend. I have never gotten involved in any of the alleged scandals, business dealing etc that he has been involved in. The guy has never ripped me off, once borrowed money from me, immediately paid me back and we have had many meals while out playing poker together.

Its quiet pathetic that you aren't bright enough to see that the big picture and only make assumptions and accusations about me based on characters you have listened to on a comedy radio podcast.

Its always amusing to me when people like yourself, who are irrelevant in the world in which I live in make these statements. You have never lived in Vegas. You have no clue how I treat people in real life nor how I am truly viewed by others.

Not going to respond further because I have answered all these Jenny/Teddy question countless times before.

P.S. We just had some really good Thai food for dinner, Jenny is in her pj's on my couch watching the Golden Girls and playing with my dog.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

I'm not much for participating in the back and forth of pointless forum debates, so don't interpret that "as me being quiet"

I've said this ohhhh maybe 50 times in the past, yeah the circumstances in which i met Ms. Anderson and my behavior (leaving her at the airport) were inappropriate. I'm not going to delve into that whole story of how it happened again. It was over 4 and a half years ago. We are friends in the true sense of the word. We have meals together, hang out and chill AND our relationship is totally non sexual. Do you really think she would cook me dinner if i treated her poorly and wasn't a good friend to her?

I have known the Iceman for over 10 years. As much as you continue to say that he has been taken advantage by me, the truth is simple. He knows the deal. The guy loves to self promote himself. He knows the game we are playing and enjoys playing it as well. The guy has been in prison, the guy is not a fool, he loves be apart of any situation in which he gains attention. He thrives on it. Our listeners (for the most part) enjoy having him on. Its a situation in which we both get what we want.

Besides all of that, he is my friend. I have never gotten involved in any of the alleged scandals, business dealing etc that he has been involved in. The guy has never ripped me off, once borrowed money from me, immediately paid me back and we have had many meals while out playing poker together.

Its quiet pathetic that you aren't bright enough to see that the big picture and only make assumptions and accusations about me based on characters you have listened to on a comedy radio podcast.

Its always amusing to me when people like yourself, who are irrelevant in the world in which I live in make these statements. You have never lived in Vegas. You have no clue how I treat people in real life nor how I am truly viewed by others.

Not going to respond further because I have answered all these Jenny/Teddy question countless times before.

P.S. We just had some really good Thai food for dinner, Jenny is in her pj's on my couch watching the Golden Girls and playing with my dog.
    Look, everytime you make fun of Iceman or whoever you are laying your cards on the table. Nothing and I mean nothing you say will change that imo.

Shut up, review your tactics, or not. I have turned you off, literally, via podcasts for some time now. You won't win me back and you may not lose

another listener...I simply cannot keep quiet while you spew bullshit and get a kick out of it.

fuck off

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Spin another tale Drexel.....tells us the truth......lol

Liars never prosper.......I've heard that one since I was very young.

Why would this come true? Because there are people around you who realize

that lies are being told...People not afraid to mention it.

If the Iceman was a "friend of yours" would you publicly laugh at him

time and again after talking to him though podcasts? I've heard many of these

conversations and they are recorded. If this is how you treat friends, I'd hate to

see how you deal with enemies. Lying fuck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

Look, everytime you make fun of Iceman or whoever you are laying your cards on the table. Nothing and I mean nothing you say will change that imo.

Shut up, review your tactics, or not. I have turned you off, literally, via podcasts for some time now. You won't win me back and you may not lose

another listener...I simply cannot keep quiet while you spew bullshit and get a kick out of it.

fuck off
    Hey dipshit, you are the one who called me out. I'm not trying to "win you back". You're lucky you've gotten this much of a response from me. Keep not listening to my podcasts, keep doing god's work by informing people on an internet forum what a monster I am. /the end

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    that''s right dipshit I am calling you out as I have done for a number of years.

you don't change however so I have to repeat myself.....You are a low life, picking on people who

aren't in the same position in life as you........this makes you a full time creep.

it's disgraceful and if you keep it up you will certainly see a continuation of this assault

Load Metric
    i never saw someone on an someones nuts as hard as this in my life.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=limitles;15979]that''s right dipshit I am calling you out as I have done for a number of years.

you don't change however so I have to repeat myself.....You are a low life, picking on people who

aren't in the same position in life as you........this makes you a full time creep.

it's disgraceful and if you keep it up you will certainly see a continuation of this assault

Name:  lol internet.gif
Views: 493
Size:  193.6 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Suddenly, YTMND nostalgia.

Load Metric
    limitless in rare form this evening.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As Mike Tyson would say.

Drexel's a wretched, slimy, reptilian motherfucker.
    JK Drexel seems aight.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-11-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

Well you have to go back a ways but both are using this system to satisfy their dicks......Now I admit, this could be a two way deal. But in general, the female is looking for a partner

not just a fuck.......I know that's a general statement but it's also true.

When you brag about how many of these girls you've "conquered" then it's time to look in the mirror.
    Holy fuck Les. I think you just found your calling as a Baptist Minister.
    So a slut who hooks up with a dude and fucks within hours of meeting is looking for a partner? I think she is looking for a dick nothing more. I mean sure if she could catch some moron who is gonna hook her up with more I'm sure she'd be right on it but it's obviously not her first rodeo and she knows what she is getting into.

The guys who get pissed about other guys fucking sluts are generally the guys who can't even get sluts to fuck them because they run around playing that weak ass nice guy game that makes them look so fucking desperate the fat bar slut wont fuck them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Limitless in classic form maybe, but hardly rare form. He does this bullshit all the time, or at least it seems like it.

Les, any way you can keep your "call outs" on DD? I think that's the proper place, and we'd all be better off for it as well.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Limitles is going to keep listening to Drexel although he hates him and turns him off? Remindes me of this:

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Drexel fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
    Pig Vomit: How can that be?
    Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
    Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Drexel?
    Researcher: Good point. Limitles listens for two and a half hours a day.
    Pig Vomit: But... if Limitles hates him, why does he listen?
    Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next. And I'm drunk"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Limitless in classic form maybe, but hardly rare form. He does this bullshit all the time, or at least it seems like it.

Les, any way you can keep your "call outs" on DD? I think that's the proper place, and we'd all be better off for it as well.
    Yes. I have already been spoken to by management thank you.
    I will take this opportunity to apologize to all I offended last night, including Drexel.
    I maintain my position on The Iceman calls but I was over the top
    with my words.

Vwls I just saw I took a shot at you again. Cannot explain it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Limitles is going to keep listening to Drexel although he hates him and turns him off? Remindes me of this:

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Drexel fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
    Pig Vomit: How can that be?
    Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
    Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Drexel?
    Researcher: Good point. Limitles listens for two and a half hours a day.
    Pig Vomit: But... if Limitles hates him, why does he listen?
    Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next. And I'm drunk"
    God damn I am having cognition troubles today.
    I'd almost prefer you just tell me to fuck off.
    True story, haven't listened any Drexel solo shows and although I like to hear Druff talk
    I can't listen as long as he can talk. IMO the shows should have a set time limit.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Yes. I have already been spoken to by management thank you.
    I will take this opportunity to apologize to all I offended last night, including Drexel.
    I maintain my position on The Iceman calls but I was over the top
    with my words.

Vwls I just saw I took a shot at you again. Cannot explain it.

Name:  tom_cruise1.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  40.2 KB

This is why, as a general rule, I do not engage Les whilst he is the middle of one of his "hate" spells. Better to leave him be and let him burn himself out.

Les, it might be better to leave your computer off when you're drinking and/or consuming amphetamines or other stimulants. It rarely ends well.

I really do wish you luck with your battles, but understand that you can really be a nasty, boorish prick when you get like this. At some point you can only say sorry so many times, we are all accountable for our actions in this life.

Thread Information