Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VEGASPOKERRADIO.COM AKA THE REAL MERGE NETWORK

Load Metric

VEGASPOKERRADIO.COM AKA THE REAL MERGE NETWORK

As many of you heard on Filthy Limper Radio tonight, FLPR, Venom and the Brandon Drexel Gerson Brand will merge together to form a super brand that will combine all of the aspects that we have known to love.

First off the Drexel/Druff show will be broadcast simultaniously on both here and on Vegaspokerradio.com The Brandon Drexel Gerson show will be on there, Filthy Limper Radio will be there.

This is an absolute win for all of us. China, Jasep and Drexel are committed to bringing us sustained, consistant and professional content.

Knowing these guys I am sure that this will be a big success.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    first

also congrats and good luck guys

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    As many of you heard on Filthy Limper Radio tonight, FLPR, Venom and the Brandon Drexel Gerson Brand will merge together to form a super brand that will combine all of the aspects that we have known to love.

First off the Drexel/Druff show will be broadcast simultaniously on both here and on Vegaspokerradio.com The Brandon Drexel Gerson show will be on there, Filthy Limper Radio will be there.

This is an absolute win for all of us. China, Jasep and Drexel are committed to bringing us sustained, consistant and professional content.

i gather druff would have been too difficult to work with

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

Maybe I did not make myself clear enough but Druff is a part of this project with the show he is going to do with Drexel and Vwls
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Also HUGE thumbs up for Blue Fire being in the mix. Galfond makes some of the best teaching vids out there.

p.s.
    Bring back crushing the dailys and maybe a show called crushing the storage auctions

Load Metric
    After the show tonight I will answer anyone questions here... couple of notes...

Drexel is now the permanent Co-Host of Filthy Limper Radio now

The site will have a forum

We will attempt to grow the site into a radio station with tons of content. At launch the immediate programming will be Filthy Limper Radio and The Drexel Show,with more being written, polished and added regularly

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Maybe I did not make myself clear enough but Druff is a part of this project with the show he is going to do with Drexel and Vwls
    does drex have at least more than 2% share?

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    After the show tonight I will answer anyone questions here... couple of notes...

We will attempt to grow the site into a radio station with tons of content. At launch the immediate programming will be Filthy Limper Radio and The Drexel Show,with more being written, polished and added regularly
    ''the FL radio show, with drex, and occasionally when he can get a word in, mr johhny saks''

Load Metric

Do you think it's too late for Brandon to get WSOP press credentials for the new site if you're up and running in time?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Do you think it's too late for Brandon to get WSOP press credentials for the new site if you're up and running in time?
    I have press passes, I will see if i can transfer one to Brandon

Load Metric
    Also HUGE thumbs up for Blue Fire being in the mix. Galfond makes some of the best teaching vids out there.

p.s.
    Bring back crushing the dailys and maybe a show called crushing the storage auctions
    Blue fire will debut as part of FLPR, hopefully that will expand...

Crushing the Daily will be reworked and relaunched at some point...

I have to actually crush the storage units first and then put together a show for it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good luck, I really have no time for either of you..........

Drexel is a scumbag and you are a low life preying on innocent females.

middle finger to the both of ya

you've got a great partner there....lol and you certainly need someone with a personality because you don't have one.

Load Metric

p.s.
    Blue fire will debut as part of FLPR, hopefully that will expand...

Crushing the Daily will be reworked and relaunched at some point...

I have to actually crush the storage units first and then put together a show for it
    for now it can be crushing the unagi

Load Metric

''the FL radio show, with drex, and occasionally when he can get a word in, mr johhny saks''
    Filthy Limper is being completely reworked based on some feedback and a directional change... Brandon, me and Kevin will be a team and the objective will be the best product possible and moving in a direction that isn't so poker oriented.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Filthy Limper is being completely reworked based on some feedback and a directional change... Brandon, me and Kevin will be a team and the objective will be the best product possible and moving in a direction that isn't so poker oriented.
    some advice, having 2 personality challenged hosts is over kill

fuck kevin off, and find someone who can at least compliment you and drex, ok

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

you really are a low life after all.....I knew it initially for the way you treated women......but this character flaw often runs deep.

You've jumped on the shoulders of DD and now PFA looking to gain advantage.....so shallow.....

as I said earlier good luck...but you're as scummy as they come...and boring...you're presentation is librarian like.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

you really are a low life after all.....I knew it initially for the way you treated women......but this character flaw often runs deep.

You've jumped on the shoulders of DD and now PFA looking to gain advantage.....so shallow.....

as I said earlier good luck...but you're as scummy as they come...and boring...you're presentation is librarian like.
    I thought we were friends les, what happened?

Load Metric
    limitles won't be happy till he gets his own show.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    mr saks, i would advise you to make the most of your hiatus, and pay someone to help you with your stilted delivery...it fuckin tilts me

Load Metric
    This is really a win/win situation for everyone. Things that should have been incorporated years ago will finally come to life.

If anyone has any questions they would like to address to me, feel free to post them in this thread and I will respond.

Thread Information