Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12 Dead in Another Terror Attack

Load Metric

12 Dead in Another Terror Attack

This time in France.

Masked gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar!" stormed the Paris offices of a satirical newspaper Wednesday, killing 12 people before escaping. It was France's deadliest terror attack in at least two decades.
    Just before noon, multiple masked men armed with automatic weapons attacked the newspaper's office in central Paris, nearby worker Benoit Bringer told the iTele network. The attackers went to the second floor and started firing indiscriminately in the newsroom, said Christophe DeLoire of Reporters Without Borders.
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/12-dead-in...135857332.html
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Video of part of it. Not for feint of heart/squeamish

Definitely scary shit if this becomes more regular.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

lol he runs up to the guy who's lay on the floor and shoots him in the face at point blank range but there's no sign of blood. Seems real.

Comments

1marley1: dummy... you're experience with real point blank face shootings?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

lol he runs up to the guy who's lay on the floor and shoots him in the face at point blank range but there's no sign of blood. Seems real.
    How disrespectful do you have to be to "lol" at somebody dying?

This conspiracy theory BS is going too far. I actually hope that you're correct & some fuckhead just decided to post some other random video from a TV show/movie to fool the public but I doubt it.

Comments

Ricky: Disrespectful rep
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

It's black muslim extremists.

T.V. Media are censoring the video and you don't want the n-words in the U.S. getting any ideas.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sick world we live in.

Whenever people bring up things which might cause the world to end from changes in climate to whatever else I lean more towards extreme violence from terrorists that may cause so much damage across the globe.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

This conspiracy theory BS is going too far. I actually hope that you're correct & some fuckhead just decided to post some other random video from a TV show/movie to fool the public but I doubt it.
    It's not a matter of respect for me, because I have a good idea of how the media works and how they manufacture BS stories like this. I literally clicked on the video and within 20 seconds it became evident that the scene wasn't a real one, more like bad acting.

You suffer from cognitive dissonance and I feel bad for you, as I already pointed out that you can't possibly shoot someone face on like that with a big machine gun and there not be any blood. You should know about basic things like this that are related to physics/reality but you've been so heavily brainwashed over such a long time that you are basically programmed to not see through this crap, and instead defend it when someone like myself comes and opposes this fakery.

Without trying to be too cliche, here's a Matrix quote that sums it up:

Morpheus: "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Comments

1marley1: i started to read your post and within 20 seconds it became evident that you're a fucking idiot

Load Metric

It's not a matter of respect for me, because I have a good idea of how the media works and how they manufacture BS stories like this. I literally clicked on the video and within 20 seconds it became evident that the scene wasn't a real one, more like bad acting.

You suffer from cognitive dissonance and I feel bad for you, as I already pointed out that you can't possibly shoot someone face on like that with a big machine gun and there not be any blood. You should know about basic things like this that are related to physics/reality but you've been so heavily brainwashed over such a long time that you are basically programmed to not see through this crap, and instead defend it when someone like myself comes and opposes this fakery.

Morpheus: "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

God you are a stupid, nerdy FAGGOT.

People died!

The matrix? Really?

Get out of your mothers basement, and read up on Occam's razor.

Then, (or than, if you are half of our members lately) you fuck right off.

Chop chop.

Comments

1marley1: i like this guy... when he's not fucking up free-rolls

Load Metric
    The cartoons weren't that great anyway.

C'est la vie fags

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    The cartoons weren't that great anyway.

C'est la vie fags
    Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  19.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    God you are a stupid, nerdy FAGGOT.

People died!

The matrix? Really?

Get out of your mothers basement, and read up on Occam's razor.

Then, (or than, if you are half of our members lately) you fuck right off.

Chop chop.
    Aren't you the guy who was having a bitch fit because you weren't granted access to the freeroll.. Behave yourself!

Load Metric
    i may be a morbid fuck but i thought it was hilarious these "terrorists" used a clown car with 50hp for their getaway

Load Metric

Everything is a conspiracy, I get it. You've taken me to task for "cognitive dissonance" when the opposite is actually correct. I've admitted that the video may not be real, although I said I doubt it, by stating I hope you're right.

We know you will never come back in this thread & apologize to the dead guys family for being disrespectful because you'll never admit that the video is real no matter what evidence is presented, or you may be wrong about any conspiracy theory that you believe. Nothing will ever change your mind & that is the definition of "cognitive dissonance".

Comments

1marley1: Psych 101
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

Everything is a conspiracy, I get it. You've taken me to task for "cognitive dissonance" when the opposite is actually correct. I've admitted that the video may not be real, although I said I doubt it, by stating I hope you're right.

We know you will never come back in this thread & apologize to the dead guys family for being disrespectful because you'll never admit that the video is real no matter what evidence is presented, or you may be wrong about any conspiracy theory that you believe. Nothing will ever change your mind & that is the definition of "cognitive dissonance".
    I just saw the clip on CNN, they cut out the 2 seconds he blew the guy's head off, but, if it is fake, they just fooled CNN, too.

+ 1 for HG
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Silver
    Load Metric
    reggaymer which level.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The definition quoted from the first paragraph on wiki says:

"In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values."

This is your problem, you hold certain beliefs about the media but in general think that their stories are legit, so when I point out the painfully obvious fact that there's no signs of blood splattering or leaking on the floor; it creates dissonance in your head because it contradicts with your belief system.

Deductive reasoning means that I don't have to know 100% what exactly happened, I can deduct through the video evidence that it's simulation and not reality.

Comments

4Dragons: you've never shot anything.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I just saw the clip on CNN, they cut out the 2 seconds he blew the guy's head off, but, if it is fake, they just fooled CNN, too.

+ 1 for HG
    I think you've got the wrong idea as to how these hoaxes work. It's not like some home made camcorder scene that they've sent into the news and fooled them into airing it, CNN and other news networks are all 'in on it'. There are secret agencies that specialize in this stuff who pass it down the pyramid chain to the media who put it out.

Load Metric

The definition quoted from the first paragraph on wiki says:

"In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values."

This is your problem, you hold certain beliefs about the media but in general think that their stories are legit, so when I point out the painfully obvious fact that there's no signs of blood splattering or leaking on the floor; it creates dissonance in your head because it contradicts with your belief system.

Deductive reasoning means that I don't have to know 100% what exactly happened, I can deduct through the video evidence that it's simulation and not reality.
    Wonderful now please tell us the definition of projection....

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

+ 1 for HG
    I think you've got the wrong idea as to how these hoaxes work. It's not like some home made camcorder scene that they've sent into the news and fooled them into airing it, CNN and other news networks are all 'in on it'. There are secret agencies that specialize in this stuff who pass it down the pyramid chain to the media who put it out.

Next you should look up confirmation bias. Might even see your own pic next to it.

Thread Information