Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20 years later, "Lisa Turtle" from Saved by the Bell talks about the show

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    lol beerandpoker this is the first thing I thought of when I saw a Lisa Turtle thread btw I want to talk about something with you, get on chat real quick.
    I can't get that fail site to load up at the moment keeps saying connecting but never loads and I'm off to sleep shortly so I'll try for a few more minutes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I agree the makeup is way over done on her, possibly to try and hide things who knows. Almost every girl I grew up with that I'm still close with complains how they want to look how they did back in the day, so again agree with that. Not to pile on like I'm putting you or your opinion on some pedestal but from what I've noticed with the girls I've grown up with I cannot disagree.

I wouldn't say she looks terrible but she does look way to worked on and I guess that might be contributed to the amount of makeup she has on but you also noted her eyes and how they've changed. I think at some point women need to be realistic with age and quit with the surgeries. If she keeps it up the surgeries and treatments are gonna make her look older than she really is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well if you see pics of Kelly (Tiffany Amber Thiessen) from those days and today she has definitely aged but you can tell it's her, however, if I never saw Lark Voorhies latest picture I could probably be in a room with her for 24 hours and not have a damn clue it was her and possibly call bullshit if she said she was Lisa Turtle back in the day.

People age differently but to me though her skin looks bleached some.

Load Metric
    Agreed - hope she stops now. I've seen far worse plastic surgeries for sure - this one isn't too bad... nose and eyes slightly redone is no biggie. I think it's much worse when people get addicted to fucking with their faces... at a young age. I know Druff has talked about this to in reference to a certain young poker-community female we all know.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    OMG she looks so terrible in this video. She should have done radio instead.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You also have to give Zack credit for being one of the first high school kids to regularly carry around a cell phone.
    lol i remember when those HUGE phone first came out...they were the first phones not to have to be carried in a suit case if memory serves...and your right druff at the time the only people that had them were rich or drug dealers...no kids were sporting cell phones in the late 80's

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I was always of the unpopular opinion that Jesse was hotter than Kelly and the karmic gods awarded me for my orginality in the mid 1990's with the epically horrible but spank-tastic Showgirls...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Oh, helllllllllllllllllllllllll no. There will never be a girl as hot as Kelly Kapowski in her prime.

Name:  KellyMain.jpg
Views: 1260
Size:  25.2 KB

She was perfection. Her personality and looks were top top. She had a certain je ne sais quio. She constantly looked like she was ready and willing to get fucked.

On the other hand, Jessie looked like she could beat the average guy at arm wrestling. No thanks. I'm fairly tall, but I was never into girls 5'10" and above.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=DABADASS;16107]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I was always of the unpopular opinion that Jesse was hotter than Kelly and the karmic gods awarded me for my orginality in the mid 1990's with the epically horrible but spank-tastic Showgirls...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:  [/QUOTE

Oh, helllllllllllllllllllllllll no. There will never be a girl as hot as Kelly Kapowski in her prime.

Name:  KellyMain.jpg
Views: 1260
Size:  25.2 KB

She was perfection. Her personality and looks were top top. She had a certain je ne sais quio. She constantly looked like she was ready and willing to get fucked.

On the other hand, Jessie looked like she could beat the average guy at arm wrestling. No thanks. I'm fairly tall, but I was never into girls 5'10" and above.
    They should have both been in showgirls. Ending with a cat fight turned munchfest!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

lewfather: rofl hof

JUSTIFIEDhomicide: oops didnt see yours. nh posted mine in random

herbertstemple: Best episode the ever made.

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol Jimmy Fallon has been trying to do a Saved By The Bell reunion for years. It's nice to see they finally made it happen.

And holy crap it's scary how closely some of them still resemble their old characters.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Screech must have been in jail still, Lisa noticeably absent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Screech must have been in jail still, Lisa noticeably absent.
    lisa and screech were probably fuckin

Thread Information