Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is this song about an abortion??

  1. #1
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    358
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    2,894

    Is this song about an abortion??


     
    Comments
      
      zealanddonk: This thread will be
      
      Muck Ficon: fucking terrible. go back to china

  2. #2
    The Artist Formerly Known as Jewdonk
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post


    how the fuck do you have such a high neg rep with less than 500 posts ?

    lol

  3. #3
    Platinum PLOL's Avatar
    Reputation
    850
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Trump 2020
    Posts
    4,379
    Kind of ironic how everybody who has posted in this thread is an abortion
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

  4. #4
    The Artist Formerly Known as Jewdonk
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Kind of ironic how everybody who has posted in this thread is an abortion

    you just rounded out the top 3

    go grease up your anus to take plenty of cock high and hard

    speaking of abortions, it's a shame your mom didn't get one

    if she knew you would suck dicks, I'm willing to wager she would happily have stuck a coat hanger in your brain up her vagina to end you

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly: go slice your throat on the broken glass of your busted rear window rep
      
      Sloppy Joe: Absolutely NO projection here guys

  5. #5
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    358
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Kind of ironic how everybody who has posted in this thread is an abortion
    I would've thought a fag would be able to appreciate Morrissey; guess you're a fag with no tact.

     
    Comments
      
      My Dupe: well deserved green rep
      
      Muck Ficon: :noose

  6. #6
    Abortion makes meat. Meat is murder.

  7. #7
    you really have to wonder about people that are so vocal against gays

    i don't get it, it's one less guy that's trying to fuck your gf

  8. #8
    The Artist Formerly Known as Jewdonk
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    you really have to wonder about people that are so vocal against gays

    i don't get it, it's one less guy that's trying to fuck your gf
    to be clear...

    I have no objections at all to gay people being gay

    I think it's great, and I do support marriage equality

    my objection is the advertising of the gay lifestyle in your face

    gay people feel compelled to 'discuss', and for a better word, 'flaunt' the fact they are gay

    I like big tits and nice asses, but I keep it to myself

    I think a persons sexuality should be kept to themselves whether it be hetero or homosexual

    I mean ok fine....you like gagging on balls or licking other mens assholes or getting stuffed up the rectum...

    thats awesome....you go girl

    just keep me out of the loop

     
    Comments
      
      herbertstemple: +1 Every time somebody admits to being a fag I think "who gives a shit".

  9. #9


    Definitely a song about abortion.

    Fuck this and fuck that
    Fuck it all and fuck her
    Fucking brat
    She don't wanna baby that looks like that
    I don't wanna baby that looks like that


    Some of the greatest lyrics of all time.
    Businesses that make money by collecting & selling detailed records of private lives were once plainly described as "surveillance companies." Their rebranding as "social media" is the most successful deception since the Department of War became the Department of Defense.

  10. #10
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1068
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by My Dupe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    you really have to wonder about people that are so vocal against gays

    i don't get it, it's one less guy that's trying to fuck your gf
    to be clear...

    I have no objections at all to gay people being gay

    I think it's great, and I do support marriage equality

    my objection is the advertising of the gay lifestyle in your face

    gay people feel compelled to 'discuss', and for a better word, 'flaunt' the fact they are gay

    I like big tits and nice asses, but I keep it to myself

    I think a persons sexuality should be kept to themselves whether it be hetero or homosexual

    I mean ok fine....you like gagging on balls or licking other mens assholes or getting stuffed up the rectum...

    thats awesome....you go girl

    just keep me out of the loop
    But, you bring up the subject way more than him. He barely ever mentions it.

     
    Comments
      
      zealanddonk: Plol doesnt have time to bring it up
    (_) ..
    ∫\ \___( _)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best Song Of 2014
    By chinamaniac in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 02:06 AM
  2. god song
    By Krypt in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 05:38 PM
  3. Theme song for PFA...
    By son of lockman in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:39 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:07 PM
  5. what do you think of this song
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 07:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •