Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's 408Mike been doing?

Load Metric

What's 408Mike been doing?

I see you lurkin big guy, where ya been? Heeb situation?

Load Metric
    Heeb situation went south. My life, also, went very south. Im out a friend, my only car, what little savings I had, and the only plus is that I'm back in the gym and have been clean 100% for a decent amount of time. Long enough to wish I back on dope, if that means anything.

How are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Heeb situation went south. My life, also, went very south. Im out a friend, my only car, what little savings I had, and the only plus is that I'm back in the gym and have been clean 100% for a decent amount of time. Long enough to wish I back on dope, if that means anything.

How are you?
    Ehhh Can't complain

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

How are you?
    Ehhh Can't complain

who'd listen? i got a fuckin rash man.

Load Metric
    Happy to hear it
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Happy to hear it
    Care to tell us how the Heeb thing went south? and how long have you been clean?

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    heeb did the unthinkable and pawned his damn phone to buy drugs and hit the street. I got into an argument with his dad sort of, because I told him the bottom line is that Dan is not in control his addiction is and the best advice I had was find Dan, tell him he gets his ass into a real SLE (hand picked by vwls) and make a REAL effort to change, or go to jail. I was willing to make the call, if it came to that.

dad said hands off and just cut checks when and where needed was the most he was willing to do, and the idea of putting dan in handcuffs rubbed him the wrong way. i'm done, I am officially done. I cannot stick my neck out for the guy anymore, he's broken my trust and made a fool out of me far too many times.

it hurts, especially right now, and this is my test. can I stay sober while everyfucking thing is going wrong? doing ok so far, have money and easy access, no desire, NONE. I hope things stay that way, but if I get the call something bad happened to Dan, no clue what i'll do. Take things as they come I suppose.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Happy to hear it
    Care to tell us how the Heeb thing went south? and how long have you been clean?
    two posts down.

dunno, for the last month-month and a half I got high a couple times, nothing the last couple weeks for sure. Some really weird emotional moments, and I've drank some here and there, but that's it. I had a stint on skatz a couple weeks ago where I had been up 3-4 days and was making a complete ass out of myself and when I sobered up, I fought tooth and nail against the cravings/withdrawls and made a break for survival. Got my hands on some gear, back in the gym last week or so, doing great.

Load Metric
    You are a mess when you're sober Mike. Drugs and alcohol only make it worse. Also, hanging out with Heeb is a bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    good luck mikey
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    You are a mess when you're sober Mike. Drugs and alcohol only make it worse. Also, hanging out with Heeb is a bad idea.
    I don't know what to make of this, though it's slightly less venomous than usual, so I'll take it as hello.

Heeb, that's a touchy subject. I'm not going there right now. He's my friend, but he's someone I have to stay away from for my own sake, and that's a very shitty feeling for me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    good luck mikey
    ty

Load Metric
    I don't know what to make of this, though it's slightly less venomous than usual, so I'll take it as hello.

Heeb, that's a touchy subject. I'm not going there right now. He's my friend, but he's someone I have to stay away from for my own sake, and that's a very shitty feeling for me.
    You need to stop trying to save Heeb and worry about yourself. Weren't you talking about giving Heeb money to run it up in poker? Fuck man, it's hard to feel sorry for someone who keeps making the same mistakes over and over. Heeb has rolled you before.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

You need to stop trying to save Heeb and worry about yourself. Weren't you talking about giving Heeb money to run it up in poker? Fuck man, it's hard to feel sorry for someone who keeps making the same mistakes over and over. Heeb has rolled you before.
    it was a bad thought that I had to be on drugs to think. I don't have such a hard time staying clean, but making bad life choices, yeah that's a big weakness on my part. Common sense type shit that seems trivial to most just doesn't ring a bell when I'm making tough life decisions. Sorry for not being perfect, but I have learned to listen to people and take advice, for whatever that's worth. Yes, I cut heeb out of my life, concentrating on numero uno, and I feel all the more shallow and selfish for doing it. But he's not there looking out for me (no one is, really) so I guess it is what it is.

It's all quite depressing, so forgive me if I change the subject, or just stop talking about it.

Load Metric
    what kind of gear are you working with?
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    anything I want, as always. taking things slow right now, not in the mood for self-incrimination though. just an oral or two, some letrozole, might throw in eca to keep the fat off.

best thing about *ahem* other substances is the pronounced fat burning effect. if you've got muscle to start with anyway, just seems like fat melts off at first, then you get stringy when glycogen stores get low, time to re-feed, stay on top of the game.

I never let my weight drop below 195, right now hovering around 205 or so, still 9%.

Load Metric
    anything I want, as always. taking things slow right now, not in the mood for self-incrimination though. just an oral or two, some letrozole, might throw in eca to keep the fat off.

best thing about *ahem* other substances is the pronounced fat burning effect. if you've got muscle to start with anyway, just seems like fat melts off at first, then you get stringy when glycogen stores get low, time to re-feed, stay on top of the game.

I never let my weight drop below 195, right now hovering around 205 or so, still 9%.
    Do you get your steroids from Mexico online?

Load Metric
    Hope things improve.

Load Metric

Do you get your steroids from Mexico online?
    Good lord no

Thread Information