Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/6 radio delayed (at least) 1 day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

1/6 radio delayed (at least) 1 day

In December 2013, after a long streak of good health for most of the year, I first dealt with a surprise dental problem, then caught a cold late in the month, then caught a second worse cold immediately following it. That cold persisted during the first planned radio show of January 2014.

In December 2014, after a long streak of good health for most of the year, I first dealt with a surprise dental problem, then caught a cold late in the month, then caught a second worse cold immediately following it. That cold persisted during the first planned radio show of January 2015.

I look forward to this yearly tradition in years to come.

Now all I need is to catch a stomach flu and break my ribs in 11 days.

Anyway, radio delayed at least until tomorrow. Last year I tried to do it while sick and it was very unpleasant, so I will just wait until I improve some. More info later.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I guess the one difference between the two years was that I also had a recent cold in early November, whereas in 2013 I hadn't had one in a long time.

Honestly I haven't felt well as a whole over the past 2 months, though it's more just running bad with colds than anything else. I had a similar streak in 2010, but then went a few years with relatively few. Having a child in preschool doesn't help matters.

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have the aids, again
    Get well buddy..

Load Metric
    Fuck you Druff.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    In 2015 eat better + exercise more + make sure to leave the house lots.

Not having fluffy around has let you slack more, and you're going to just get sick more often.

OR write up a new will that includes passing off PFA.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually have wondered if I should designate someone to run PFA if I die unexpectedly, or if I should just let it die with me.

Comments

Jayjami: My nomination: Russ Hamilton

Load Metric
    I actually have wondered if I should designate someone to run PFA if I die unexpectedly, or if I should just let it die with me.
    I say leave the radio show to TMMLK, and the forum to Marty.

Comments

4BET: Good picks but we need to fit slim T in some where

Load Metric
    Think through the possible options after you leave Druff.

Maybe you don't give a fuck about us (I don't believe that), but can you imagine our choices?

I say designation needs to happen. Also if you could Will us some funds to stay open that'd be great too!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Think through the possible options after you leave Druff.

Maybe you don't give a fuck about us (I don't believe that), but can you imagine our choices?

I say designation needs to happen. Also if you could Will us some funds to stay open that'd be great too!
    HOF
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Stop eating pussy after Thanksgiving.

Load Metric
    I guess the one difference between the two years was that I also had a recent cold in early November, whereas in 2013 I hadn't had one in a long time.

Honestly I haven't felt well as a whole over the past 2 months, though it's more just running bad with colds than anything else. I had a similar streak in 2010, but then went a few years with relatively few. Having a child in preschool doesn't help matters.

The one difference is there is no more fluffer. Speaking of which, Free Fluffer...that faggot. Place was better with him I'm assuming. I haven't been around much though.

ps. get well you jew fuck.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Actually, I think I would have PFA paid for if I decided to pass it along to someone else.

I was thinking of finding a worthy successor to run it, who will agree to generally run the forum in the way it is now.

They also have to be technical enough to manage it, or know someone who can do it for them.

Then I would give their contact info to my parents, who would give the person the necessary passwords to run PFA, and my parents would also pay the server bills out of the money I left behind.

If I were to die today, PFA would obviously continue running, but then would go down about a month later when nobody paid the bills.

Load Metric
    yebsite beat you heads up

he won the site fair and square

Load Metric
    Give StickyRice 12%

Comments

lewfather: lol

Load Metric
    Actually, I think I would have PFA paid for if I decided to pass it along to someone else.

I was thinking of finding a worthy successor to run it, who will agree to generally run the forum in the way it is now.

They also have to be technical enough to manage it, or know someone who can do it for them.

Then I would give their contact info to my parents, who would give the person the necessary passwords to run PFA, and my parents would also pay the server bills out of the money I left behind.

If I were to die today, PFA would obviously continue running, but then would go down about a month later when nobody paid the bills.

This turd would circle the drain within a month if you croaked. You have 11k posts. You're basically the only one who is keeping it a float. Don't believe me? Log off for a month and I mean completely log off, don't even come here once and see what this place looks like after 30 days. It would make a good case study if nothing else.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

This turd would circle the drain within a month if you croaked. You have 11k posts. You're basically the only one who is keeping it a float. Don't believe me? Log off for a month and I mean completely log off, don't even come here once and see what this place looks like after 30 days. It would make a good case study if nothing else.
    So you are saying Micon wouldn't do a good job of keeping this place alive?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

So you are saying Micon wouldn't do a good job of keeping this place alive?
    The only guarantee if Micon took over would be PFA 2.0 would be running shortly their after but have password issues then the plans for 3.0 would be in the works until somehow it imploded the site on the flipside the PFA poker room would quickly be part of the SWC Bitcoin poker network.

(All statements above are pure speculation as the added revenue from selling PFA ecigs and vaping fluid are too speculative to include in any revenue projections. Also a slot grinding sub forum would be necessary to be added and be modded by Chainsaw Kessler himself.).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No radio tonight, either. Sorry.

Load Metric

Last edited by PLOL; 01-07-2015 at 04:53 PM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    No radio tonight, either. Sorry.
    Grrrrr, non-West Coaster...freezing/staying in tonight. Sad to hear no show. But get better Druff (and perhaps toss the broadcast keys to BeerandPoker to take over for the night/week)...

Thread Information