Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Reply to Johnny B (Bad Sicilian) and His Aging Ex Stripper Girlfriend Patty

The Artist Formerly Known as Jewdonk
    Load Metric
    Re: Stars lets guy with more than one account and who is also banned at FT play
    When the mods in Internet Poker forum locked your thread about this, it wasn't an invitation to go make the thread in another forum.

what a clown

too bad he has no other hobbies and clearly a really terrible boring life

he has spent a lot of time on FCP too obsessing about me....pretty sure he was banned there for being a creepy motherfucker too

this guy makes Bottomset look like an amateur

Comments

bukowski72: Jewdonk this is ggrat thread, but you always have to go to the lies. I don't remember being on FCP -- maybe I was on there a bit before NWp started. Don't know.

Load Metric
    so cute he tried sooooo hard

epic fail even now

wish I knew something about him or if he called radio or offered even a shred of information about his life

this is going on 5 or 6 years now

bukowski I wanted to pass on a message from the mods on 2+2 ...

fuck off

you're banned for being a little cunt

the worst trolls are always hiding out like little bitches

Comments

bukowski72: [plain]I was never banned or had any points deducted at 2+2 because of you. You on the other haned were banned about 5 times. I did call into your radio show but you just went drunk nuts and scremed at me for 10 mins. Didn't leave much room to sha

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Glad to see you back Marty, it does get boring around here when youre mia a week or so
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Glad to see you back Marty, it does get boring around here when youre mia a week or so

I would have been 'back' 10 days or more ago when I couldn't log in Tyde

but Todd ignored my multiple requests to reset my password

what a fucking douche

still has time to chime in to 'confirm' that Johnny Fail is posting from Mexico

perpetuating drama with no action at my expense as usual

Todd is really pushing the envelope allowing a lot of this to happen

it's cool though

lets see how this develops for him

Load Metric
    I'm sigging that shit only because Druff is being a massive bitch

ban me fucker

Load Metric
    test

Load Metric
    Id like to add...

that's my original creation

brilliant if I do say so myself
    Last edited by My Dupe; 12-30-2014 at 04:36 AM.

Load Metric
    I remember on Tydepoker when todd fucking flipped out when I didnt delete certain info within 30 minutes and threatened total fucking destruction I didn't comply immediately

but he has no issues at all with new and random dupes trolling me hard

if this policy here continues, I'm going to shit on his fucking head Mexican style

on a side note, totally off topic from that very specific declaration...

good morning Johnny B

get me a fucking cup of coffee you dirty bitch

Load Metric
    fuck it just ban the entire country of Mexico like you did to get rid of mwh72 you gutless nerd

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Well It's been pretty boring over the holidays and I'm so glad I found this little nest egg of cluster fuckery and mental retardation. It's like last bastion where inbreeding is acceptable.

I'm not an expert, but I think Johnny B (Bad Sicilian) might be wanting a sexual relationship with you (dupe). Patty looks like a catch, but you both have those rugged looks and maybe it's confusing his sexuality. Let me ask you a question... did he ever grab your ass or sexual molest you while you were passed out from all that Fresca and Tequila ? I know that's a bit a tough question, but think back - did you ever wake up with shit on your cock ?

If you're not sure, consider the possibility that he probably cleaned up after himself so the evidence may be gone. However, from his picture it looks like he game himself a dirty sanchez. I've never been to Mexico so you will have to tell us if ass fuckery is the rage down there.

So now Johnny B (Bad Sicilian) I read your multiple posts, lets explore these. You're calling him a cock sucker. Can you elaborate ? was he awake or passed out when this happened ? did you knowingly sexually take advantage of an elderly drunk person ? You seem really pissed off that your Thanksgiving dinner was interrupted by this person. I don't know about you, but friends don't need an invitation to parties. Are you some kind of socially awkward pervert ? Thanksgiving is for giving thanks and sharing, so lets add fucking ungrateful and rude to that. I can see you getting pissed off about him taking the liquor but if I'm following this thread you don't drink ? whats the problem ? you also seem upset that he got a hooker like you're some jilted lover or that it was any of your fucking business. I can't think of anything more fucking gay than one dude worrying what another dude does with his dick.

Like any jilted lover you've posted this guys picture. He's an ugly bastard, but so are you. Did you post this picture thinking you're some suave mother fucker ? you look like a fat cunt. Do you eat a mexican a day ? You must be birthing one every morning for sure.

As for the rest of you, jesus christ - you love to troll yet you shun one of the more amusing ones amongst you. Very interesting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by My Dupe View Post
    heading for biggest and better pastures....moved out today heading to La_Paz, Baja California
    La Paz is nice, right on the Sea of Cortez, much better than the shitholes you have been to Ensenada and Rosarito beach.

Great fishing, in the summer months they have Marlin sport fishing tournaments.

http://www.bajamosquitofleet.com/

Maybe you can find work on a fishing charter boat.

Load Metric
    Mort, how do people know that you post on forums?

Not one of my friends knows anything about DD, Skatz, PFA, or any other forum unless I met them here in the first place.

You are lucky you got the fuck out of there before this guy did something to you physically.

In the future why don't you keep your forum drama away from your real life friends and then they won't follow you here.

I have little doubt that you talked about this place to Johnny and he knew that your "forum rep" was important to you or he wouldn't have come here in the first place.

My 2 cents.

Take it or leave it.

La Paz is where you take the ferry over to the main land. I think you arrive in Mazatlan and then you are an 8 hour drive south to Vallarta.

See you in 2015.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    Tyde,

When is your 180 days up? Are you going to try and go to an immigration office and see if you can get it extended?

Comments

zealanddonk: They'll never take him alive rep

Load Metric
    Marty, two serious questions:

1) Are you not afraid at all of reprisal as this guy is... mobbed up, knows of this site, and you posted where you live.

2) If he's running drugs for the mob/cartel, how does he have less money than you?

Cubic Zirconia The Bad Sicilian's Avatar
    Load Metric
    WHILE IT'S TEMPTING TO REPLY TO ALL YOUR BULLSHIT TYDE (OR MY DUPE, OR BOB FREEBIE, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR STUPID NAME IS THIS WEEK), I DON'T GOT THE TIME. AND YOU SEEM TO BE DOING A FINE JOB MAKING EVEN MORE OF AN ASSHOLE OF YOURSELF WITHOUT MY HELP. MY WORK HERE IS DONE.

JUST ONE LITTLE THING. IF YOU'RE DRIVING SOUTH TO LA PAZ AND POSTED PICS OF LA BUFADORA ON YOUR WAY OUT OF TOWN YESTERDAY MORNING, WHY DID MY OLD LADY SEE YOU AT THE LAUNDROMAT IN TOWN HERE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON? OOPS. I'M CALLING BULLSHIT ON YOUR LITTLE ROAD TRIP DICKIE.

EVERYONE HERE IS DOIN THE HAPPY DANCE NOW THAT YOU'RE GONE. KEEP IT THAT WAY. YOU PROBABLY OWE TOO MUCH MONEY TO SHOW YOUR FACE ANYWAY.

Comments

Hockey Guy: :)

Muck Ficon: Oh shit lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Marty why are you using an avatar of me in the middle of speaking to where my mouth is open in a weird way?

Didn't you bitch for years about people doing the same to you?

Load Metric
    So, what's the O/U on length of stay @ this new place. He moved into this new place & missed the WP freeroll, see my signature, so he lasted just over 6 weeks there. Nice to see that Tyde is keeping to himself & not riling the locals.

Maybe I should have posted this in the wagering thread. I'm thinking 12 weeks would be a good line & I'll take the under.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Marty why are you using an avatar of me in the middle of speaking to where my mouth is open in a weird way?

Didn't you bitch for years about people doing the same to you?
    Is this the pic you are speaking about ?

Comments

gauchojake: Laughing Guy Wrecking Crew 4 Life

Load Metric
    Bad Sicilian, if that is your real name, whats your take on the Range Rover Rear Window Situation?

Did it get shot out or what?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

JACKDANIELS: guy makes a good point

Hockey Guy: Perfectly appropriate. ROFL

Muck Ficon: :this

Thread Information