Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Reply to Johnny B (Bad Sicilian) and His Aging Ex Stripper Girlfriend Patty

The Artist Formerly Known as Jewdonk
    Load Metric

My Reply to Johnny B (Bad Sicilian) and His Aging Ex Stripper Girlfriend Patty

This should be fun

I liked these people as soon as I met them, and went out of my way to be hospitable, generous and friendly

I've never had a single disparaging or critical word about either them until I saw all this shit get posted yesterday out of the blue about a holiday that was over a month ago

So, I've been looking forward to replying to this goombah psycho loudmouth bipolar abusive motherfucker since I read his CAP laden posts yesterday, and addressing some of his ridiculous accusations and character assassinations.

Let me tell you something about good ol' Johnny B...

he treats his woman like shit. I wouldn't surprise me if he smacks her around. He is constantly telling her to 'shit the fuck up cunt', and abusing her verbally like you wouldn't believe.

This guy is your typical 'Brooklyn' based east coast mentality half wit clown. Imagine a shorter and fatter Tony Soprano with a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth, and mild downs syndrome

Johnny's problem with me isn't that they got snubbed on Thanksgiving, it's that I like to party, and he resents the fact that everyone at Mona Lisa liked me a lot and they avoid both him and his woman like the plague.

not to mention their ice-head downstairs freak show neighbor Debbie who seems to have tried to instigate a lot of this drama because her old man had more fun hanging out with me than she did her dried up, crinkly and half conscious nasty ass.

Other than myself. Debbie the drug addict was the only guest at that dinner

To clarify the allegations Johnny made about me on Thanksgiving...

yes I was late to their dinner and felt bad about it

yes I left early to go bang a hooker (which I didn't because she was nasty)

Incidentally I had no idea she was a prostitute when Lecho came to Johnny's cheap ass 350 dollar a month unit to invite me to come meet her

yes I came back and took my tequila back after the girl left my house

let me say that I was late to their dinner (which was elaborate and very tasty' by the way) because I had been neck deep in a bottle of tequila and lost track of time.

It's as simple as that.

It wasn't an intentional snub or 'disrespecting his woman' like Johnny nipple rings paints it out to be. Hardly this cardinal sin he would like you people to believe.

Here is the part Johnny Santa beer gut conveniently omitted from his tale...(other than his girl Patty inviting me...he claims I 'showed up uninvited' which of course is a complete lie)

that the following day, I realized I had committed a social error of sorts, and wanted to make it up to them...

so I went to to store and bought this nice poinsettia bouquet as a gesture of my sincere apology to them for showing up late, and leaving slightly early (even though they were all finished with dinner) when Lecho came over to say he found me a nice girl.

I'm not going to embellish anything like bi-polar Johnny the washed up over the hill Mexican exile did

Johnny is just a miserable person who likes to insult people and verbally abuse his girlfriend. That's a fact folks

I'd also like to add that when my great friend Dave came down to visit me and they were invited to come BBQ by the fire pit and meet one of my best friends, they absolutely snubbed the whole night and never even showed up.

Self centered ex stripper and her failed aging overweight meal ticket have the audacity to say I am 'ghetto' when I drive a Range Rover and Johnny drives a beat up dusty old 1992 Ford Econoline van with a couple of bubble windows on each side with expired Nevada tags

Personal note to Johnny and Patty: fuck off

Johnny is pissed off because I like to party and have fun and he can't handle his booze, and resents anyone that drinks.

Also important to note that Patty would jump on Facebook and message me to 'party' every time Johnny took off for more than 2 minutes, because she is not allowed to drink we he is around.

Oh and Patty did warn me he was a volatile and self centered loud mouth abusive asshole, not to mention being diagnosed with a severe bi-polar disorder

heading for biggest and better pastures....moved out today heading to La Paz

Johnny if you can sell enough bags of your cheap ass 1/2 ounce bags of Mexican bunk, maybe you can come down and visit

Tyson would back me up on Johnny treating her like dirt if he wasn't locked up for trying to run meth for the cartel

plenty more to come since my mom brought me this nice ass new HP laptop for Christmas

Oh and before I close this out...

Johnny does nothing but make character assassinations and throw out insults. Never has a single good word to say about anyone...not me...not anyone at Mona Lisa, not his aging stripper girlfriend who looks like hammered shit without makeup, or anyone else

None of this would be happening, and I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time on such a lengthy reply to his post if he wasn't such a self-entitled wannabee guido and had the guts to knock on my door and get in my face about something he was pissed off about over a month ago

funny how he registers an account here on Christmas Day, and waits for his big moment yesterday to post all this crap.

welcome to the snake pit Johnny

let me know when you want to compare life resume's asshole

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Severe bi-polar disorder
    Last edited by My Dupe; 12-30-2014 at 06:42 PM.

Load Metric
    your life is a disaster zone.

I dunno who is who anymore...

Comments

WillieMcFML: pretty much this

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I remember you made a comment on Tydepoker radio back in the day, call it 2010. You said poker ruined your life.

You really ought to give it up, come back to the US and earn an honest living even if its tending bar, which is not a bad living in the right spot.

You are a fucking mess. 10 years of failing as a poker pro ought to give you enough evidence this shit is not working. Really, walking out on hookers and reclaiming booze. And you borrowed money to do that?

Load Metric
    this is when we need the return of Srslysirius to do a My Dupes track

Load Metric
    my life is awesome

I do know that I'm happy for a change. I was miserable in Oregon

I liked my house I was in but it was freezing ass cold, and I was living next to a puppy killer and an uptight man hating bitch and then had to deal with Johnny and his bi-polar ass

uploading a nice vid I took in La Bufadora today

weather is fabulous I might add

hope Johnny B and Patty enjoyed sitting in the dark today watching their TV

I have plenty more to add to this post as soon as he shows up to reply

got a great story about how he and Patty got arrested because Johnny couldn't stop going apeshit over his old ass barbeque that a previous neighbor broke and got him kicked out of the complex

or another one about his woman tried to make out with me and her friend in front of the fire at my last place.

or another one about how he told me he had no problems sucking cocks

(all true)

I hope Tyson gets back in touch with me so he can explain just how much he verbally abuses her on a regular basis

what a peach of a guy

video coming of La Bufadora in a bit

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I remember you made a comment on Tydepoker radio back in the day, call it 2010. You said poker ruined your life.

You really ought to give it up, come back to the US and earn an honest living even if its tending bar, which is not a bad living in the right spot.

You are a fucking mess. 10 years of failing as a poker pro ought to give you enough evidence this shit is not working. Really, walking out on hookers and reclaiming booze. And you borrowed money to do that?

He couldn't hold down a job moving rocks from pile a to pile b. His severe mental illness combined with off charts narcissism, means he will need to leech off people until he dies.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by My Dupe View Post
    my life is awesome

I liked my house I was in but it was freezing ass cold, and I was living next to a puppy killer and an uptight man hating bitch and then had to deal with Johnny and his bi-polar ass

uploading a nice vid I took in La Bufadora today

weather is fabulous I might add

hope Johnny B and Patty enjoyed sitting in the dark today watching their TV

I have plenty more to add to this post as soon as he shows up to reply

got a great story about how he and Patty got arrested because Johnny couldn't stop going apeshit over his old ass barbeque that a previous neighbor broke and got him kicked out of the complex

or another one about his woman tried to make out with me and her friend in front of the fire at my last place.

or another one about how he told me he had no problems sucking cocks

(all true)

I hope Tyson gets back in touch with me so he can explain just how much he verbally abuses her on a regular basis

what a peach of a guy

video coming of La Bufadora in a bit
    No it really isnt.

You are 50 yrs old and live off your mother. Keep trying to fool yourself into thinking your life is awesome; you know it isnt. Have some fucking pride, move back to states, get on meds, and get any kind of productive work someone will give you. At least that is a start, and gives you a chance to make amends to your family for all the shit you put them through (especially your poor mother).

Be a fucking man.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    my life is awesome

Jewdonk, you cannot even keep track of your stories. The puppy killer was in Mexico, not Oregon where it was freezing ass cold. The odds of you living next to two puppy killers is a billion to one.

Keep your tequila 1/5ths to one a day.

Comments

My Dupe: just shocking. please tell me you aren't this dense

Load Metric
    my life is awesome

Jewdonk, you cannot even keep track of your stories. The puppy killer was in Mexico, not Oregon where it was freezing ass cold. The odds of you living next to two puppy killers is a billion to one.

Keep your tequila 1/5ths to one a day.

holy shit you are so far past retarded its not even measurable

I'm surprised since you troll me so hard that you didn't read my previous thread about my neighbor in Ensenada killing puppies

guess you were a little too preoccupied in Perth to be bothered

Load Metric
    oh look who's back after a 3 week hiatus to suck on my balls

LOL 'Tuna'

notice how fucking dead this piece of shit site is until I show up

they come out of the woodwork like cockroaches with the lights coming on

Load Metric
    yea you're right

my life sucks

horrible day in the mid 60's in La Bufadora today

in late December

Name:  lb.JPG
Views: 792
Size:  230.4 KB

Load Metric
    oh look who's back after a 3 week hiatus to suck on my balls

LOL 'Tuna'

notice how fucking dead this piece of shit site is until I show up

they come out of the woodwork like cockroaches with the lights coming on
    you got a way with words my elderly friend

Comments

My Dupe: the king of the boring one liners makes a cameo in my honor

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So cliffs of yet another of Tyde's TLR is "moved house in middle of night".

Comments

My Dupe: left at 10 o clock this morning in full sight
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    he has nothing to say other than I showed up/left early on his beloved Thanksgiving holiday dinner and reposessed the tequila he won't even let Patty drink without permission or telling her to 'shut the fuck up bitch'

honestly she deserves MUCH better....Patty is really a sweetheart and I apologize for my previous remarks about her.

Johnny makes it out like he is some all-knowing commander of the universe. You can't tell this guy shit

LOL reminds of the first time he got irritated

he was asking about how to watch movies from the computer to his flat screen, so I came over and showed them the process for downloading torrents

downloaded VLC and Utorrent and showed him a few torrents sites

oh shit , all hell breaks loose

the next morning I go over to say hello and he starts snapping about how his computer was 'hacked' and he had all these new viruses lol

all I did was install 2 programs (since he couldn't figure it out) and then suddenly his computer is destroyed (not really lol)

the funniest part is when I was trying to explain what I did, and how to operate the software etc in the midst of listening to his verbal onslaught, he yells..

'I'VE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER FOR 40 YEARS'

looooool like he's some master of the internet and has a background in computer science and worked as Bill Gates' designated Brooklyn go-to guy

odd how they just sit there watching torrents now and never come out of the house

you're welcome

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Purple Beak,

Serious question. How did you introduce Johnny and his stripper to PFA? Did you say, here is where I own heads? Seriously, you actually introduced him/her to Jewdonk? LOL.

Load Metric
    'I'VE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER FOR 40 YEARS'
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    You see in 1971 and going to college I also studied computer programing. So I'm not ignorant of PCs...
    hmmmm......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

I've been mobile for the majority of my life starting with leaving for Hawaii 3 days after I graduated high school

I like seeing new places and dread idea of stagnating

nothing sounds less appealing to me than staying the same suburban shithole for years on end. talk about a slow death

not at all ashamed about moving around

Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Panama, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Saipan, Egypt, Oman, Jordan, Bahrain, Dubai, Germany, Gibtraltar

that doesn't even include 3 cross country road trips and seeing 35 states

lets not forget Mexico, living in Las Vegas, and at 4000 feet 30 miles from Mt Shasta

the journey will continue

when Johnny chimes in, I'd be happy to discuss both my travel and personal resume' alongside his since he is so intent on disparaging my character

I guarantee his background will pretty much be

'working in a body shop, taking payoffs, extorting community members, and getting kicked out of the United States'

'Vegas, New York, Florida, Mexico'

this won't even be close to a horse race if this joker wants to sit down along side me and compare our personal lives

Load Metric
    Purple Beak,

Serious question. How did you introduce Johnny and his stripper to PFA? Did you say, here is where I own heads? Seriously, you actually introduced him/her to Jewdonk? LOL.

she made a post on Facebook around Christmas saying that someone had 'hacked' their computer and they 'knew who it was'

this is laughable of course

I absolutely deny any 'hacking' lol

whatever that means

oh and gee The Bad Sicilian registers on Christmas day

what a coincidence

Name:  nn.JPG
Views: 845
Size:  29.9 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

I've been mobile for the majority of my life starting with leaving for Hawaii 3 days after I graduated high school

I like seeing new places and dread idea of stagnating

nothing sounds less appealing to me than staying the same suburban shithole for years on end. talk about a slow death

not at all ashamed about moving around

Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Panama, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Saipan, Egypt, Oman, Jordan, Bahrain, Dubai, Germany, Gibtraltar

that doesn't even include 3 cross country road trips and seeing 35 states

lets not forget Mexico, living in Las Vegas, and at 4000 feet 30 miles from Mt Shasta

the journey will continue

when Johnny chimes in, I'd be happy to discuss both my travel and personal resume' alongside his since he is so intent on disparaging my character

I guarantee his background will pretty much be

'working in a body shop, taking payoffs, extorting community members, and getting kicked out of the United States'

'Vegas, New York, Florida, Mexico'

this won't even be close to a horse race if this joker wants to sit down along side me and compare our personal lives
    You do realize you are dying of alcoholism?

http://www.aaspeakers.org/Peter_M-fr...-on-05-01-2005

Thread Information