Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Caesars Total Rewards vs. MGM Mlife

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,698
    Blog Entries
    2

    Caesars Total Rewards vs. MGM Mlife

    Here is a comparison between Total Rewards (Caesars) and Mlife (MGM)....

    Total Rewards has 4 levels: Gold (entry), Platinum, Diamond, and Seven Stars

    Mlife has 5 levels: Sapphire (entry), Pearl, Gold, Platinum, Noir

    You reach these levels by earning tier credits. However, the tier credits are very different between the two property groups.

    Total Rewards:
    $10 slots coin-in earns 2 tier credits
    $10 VP coin-in earns 1 tier credit
    * Certain high-return VP machines will only earn as little as 0.2 tier credits per $10 at some properties

    Mlife:
    $10 slots coin-in earns 33.3 tier credits
    $10 VP coin-in earns 10 tier credits
    * Certain slot machines (with high licensing fees) only earn 10 tier credits per $10

    This gives the appearance that Mlife is way better, but you also need a lot more tier credits to earn each level. Below is an approximate equivalency for each tier level at the two property groups. Note that I am listing coin-in for "typical" VP, and not slots.

    TR Gold = Mlife Sapphire (both 0 coin-in)

    TR Platinum ($50,000 coin-in) = Mlife Pearl ($25,000 coin-in) and Mlife Gold ($75,000 coin-in)

    TR Diamond ($150,000 coin-in) = Mlife Platinum ($200,000 coin-in)

    TR Seven Stars ($1,500,000 coin-in) = Mlife Noir (invite only)

    It is important to understand that the TR coin-in can be reduced by as much as a factor of 3 by earning 'bonus' tier credits for heavy play in one day. So you can get to Diamond for just $50,000 coin-in, and Seven Stars for $500,000 coin-in.

    It is also important to understand that Noir is "invite only", and it is up to Mlife whether you get there. It is not clear to me what criteria is used to invite you, but it is likely based upon per-trip theoretical loss, meaning it's not good for people who are grinding VP just to get the tier level. It is also possible they won't invite you to the program if you use too many comps and don't generate enough theoretical loss.

    Seven Stars also masquerades as "invite only", but it isn't really. While you are not guaranteed Seven Stars at 150,000 tier credits, they tend to approve everyone who doesn't have outstanding marker debt and is in good standing at their properties.

    Given all of the above, it is easier to make the Seven Stars tiers than the MGM tiers.

    Putting that aside for the moment, let's look at the benefits. I will do that in my next post.

  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,698
    Blog Entries
    2
    There are various benefits to both programs.

    First off, you earn comp points through your play. At Total Rewards, you earn Rewards Credits (RCs). At Mlife, you earn Express Comps. Each RC and Express Comp is worth a penny, usable among their respective properties.

    You earn 1 RC per $5 bet in slots.
    You earn 1 RC per $10 bet in VP.
    You earn 1 Express comp point per $3 bet in slots.
    You earn 1 Express comp point for $10 bet in VP.

    So you earn more Express Comps in slots (67% more, except at certain licensed slots) than you do with RCs at Total Rewards. In VP, it's the same at both places.

    However, don't get too excited about the better Express Comps at Mlife. In general, Express Comps and RCs accumulate very slowly. For every $1,000,000 wagered at VP, you earn $1000 in RCs or Express Comps! Laughable! At slots it's 2-3.3 times better, but still lousy. So it's not really a big factor.

    I will say that Express Comps can be redeemd 1:1 for freeplay, whereas RCs can't (at best you get 1.25:1, and never better than 1.75:1 if you're not a Seven Stars).

    Overall Express Comps are better, but since you don't accumulate that many, it's not a large factor.

    Now let's look at the tier level benefits.

    Here is a summary of Mlife benefits: https://www.mlife.com/pages/overview.html

    Here is a summary of Total Rewards benefits: https://www.totalrewards.com/TotalRe...age=trBenefits

    In case you don't feel like reading all of that, here is my breakdown of the relevant parts:

    (I will skip Gold/Sapphire as they don't require any play to "earn".)

    First let's look at TR Platinum vs. Mlife Pearl/Gold:

    TR Platinum:
    - 15% discount at Gift Shops
    - Some priority lines
    - Status match on WSOP.com to "Platinum", which is 12% rakeback

    Mlife Pearl and Mlife Gold:
    - Tier Multiplier – 10% (Pearl) or 20% (Gold) bonus on Points and Express Comps
    - 10% Discount at Participating Retail Shops
    - Buffet Line Pass (Las Vegas Resorts)
    - Priority Hotel Check-in Line (Gold)
    - VIP Line Access to Nightclubs and Pool Day Clubs for You and a Guest (Gold)

    Bottom line is that neither of these are very useful. I call it a wash between the two programs.



    Next we will look at TR Diamond vs. Mlife Platinum:

    TR Diamond:
    - All of the Platinum benefits listed above
    - No resort fees during hotel stays
    - 20% discount at Gift Shops
    - Can exchange RCs for freeplay at the rate of $1 per 175 RCs (lower tiers it's $1 per 200 RCs)
    - Priority valet parking (from personal experience, this is hit-and-miss though)
    - Free access to "Diamond Lounges" where you can get free snacks and drinks, including alcohol
    - Special lines at cashier and restaurants
    - Special VIP check-in area
    - Ability to use Diamond Room (same as payout room) to buy in to WSOP events
    - Status match on WSOP.com to "Diamond", which is 15% rakeback
    - Ability to cut in waiting list line at live WSOP cash games
    - 20% discount on Norwegian Cruises
    - Additional benefits if you become a "higher level Diamond"
    - Free parking in Atlantic City

    Mlife Platinum:
    - All benefits of Mlife Pearl and Gold
    - Tier Multiplier - 30% bonus on points and Express Comps™
    - Priority Valet and Taxi Service
    - 15% Discount or more at Participating Retail Shops
    - VIP nightclub access
    - Spa/salon priority reservations

    These have some benefits that are worthwhile.

    However, as you can see, Diamond is superior. You get more types of priority lines, plus access to Diamond Lounges. Mlife's one advantage is the 30% bonus you get when earning Express Comps, whereas you don't get any kind of RC bonus at Diamons (or any TR level, for that matter).

    Many people simply strive for Diamond at Caesars properties, because most priority lines and lounges are for "Diamond and Seven Stars", so many don't see the point of earning Seven Stars.

    To be honest, both of these lists of comps are underwhelming, though the priority lines can be useful when it's crowded.




    Finally, let's look at the top tier levels, TR Seven Stars and Mlife Noir.

    TR Seven Stars:
    - All of the Diamond benefits
    - Exchange RCs for freeplay at the rate of $1 per 125 RCs
    - Free hotel nights (up to 4-5 consecutive) at any Caesar's property, provided you book 48 hours in advance
    - Trip to any Caesar's property with up to $1200 airfare covered and $500 in food credit (one per year)
    - "Free" Norwegian Cruise (actually heavily discounted) with Balcony stateroom (one per year)
    - Gift from catalog worth about $200
    - $500 single meal at a Caesar's owned restaurant (one per year)
    - "Signature Event" to choose from
    - 35% discount on Norwegian Cruises
    - 25% discount at Gift Shops
    - Special allowances by request, such as squeezing you into certain full restaurants (you need to ask for these, and will be provided at their discretion)
    - Status match to "Seven Stars" on WSOP.com, meaning 30% rakeback
    - Limousine from airport at certain properties
    - Free upgrade to better room types, if available (but usually not suites)
    - Access to Seven Stars lounges at certain properties
    - Free internet and in-room movies at most properties

    Mlife Noir:
    - Everything from Pearl/Gold/Platinum
    - Tier Multiplier - 40% bonus on points and Express Comps™
    - Complimentary Limousine Service To / From Airport
    - Guaranteed Room, Show, and Restaurant Reservations
    - "Best Table Available" at restaurants

    There is no comparison between these two programs! Seven Stars is FAR superior!

    Notice that Seven Stars gives you a number of FREE benefits -- the trip, the cruise (well, mostly free), the meal, the gift, and most importantly, the guaranteed FREE rooms in all markets. Mlife does not get you anything free, as you can see above. You get "guaranteed room reservations" -- but you have to pay for them, unless your host comps them!

    This is why TR is far superior at the highest level. You get things which are tangible, whereas Mlife gives you nothing tangible, and just priority status to buy things.


    So what about offers and comps? Is Mlife better? Is TR better? That I don't know, because I have no way to compare them. Perhaps someone else can chime in here.

    But as far as the tier statuses go, there's no question that I prefer TR, especially at the upper levels.

  3. #3
    Caesars Ferris wheel & $600 million dollar Macau golf course. Epic fails.

    So many grinders start out at other casinos but end up at Caesars because of the rewards program.

    Daughter flew home for holidays. We were asking her wether she cooks - "What do you do about food?"

    She lives in one of the towers close to the strip. Works at Zappos in town, which still has that Silicon Vally .com approach with workers. Free cafeteria 24/7. Lol, pitch & putt golf course on roof. Zappos still has to be the best employer in Vegas even after being acquired by Amazon.

    She and her boyfriend used to play at Aria but moved over to Caesars and got Diamond status and regularly meet up to eat for free in the Diamond Lounge.

    She says if you live in Vegas the opportunities with food cannot be matched anywhere else on earth. Says she gained 20lbs since moving there.

    Free shows with the Diamond status. She saw Recycled Percussion the night she flew out. She told me this was more of a kids show. She said that was a laugh. Perfect for your son, Ben. They hand out pots & pans to the audience and you can imagine how that worked out.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-27-2014 at 12:42 PM.

  4. #4
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,698
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Caesars Ferris wheel & $600 million dollar Macau golf course. Epic fails.

    So many grinders start out at other casinos but end up at Caesars because of the rewards program.

    Daughter flew home for holidays. We were asking her wether she cooks - "What do you do about food?"

    She lives in one of the towers close to the strip. Works at Zappos in town, which still has that Silicon Vally .com approach with workers. Free cafeteria 24/7. Lol, pitch & putt golf course on roof. Zappos still has to be the best employer in Vegas even after being acquired by Amazon.

    She and her boyfriend used to play at Aria but moved over to Caesars and got Diamond status and regularly meet up to eat for free in the Diamond Lounge.

    She says if you live in Vegas the opportunities with food cannot be matched anywhere else on earth. Says she gained 20lbs since moving there.

    Free shows with the Diamond status. She saw Recycled Percussion the night she flew out. She told me this was more of a kids show. She said that was a laugh. Perfect for your son, Ben. They hand out pots & pans to the audience and you can imagine how that worked out.
    Ask her why Zappos is killing store credit.

    I keep getting weird messages from them that I have to either spend my store credit or get a check for it (but I have to request the latter.)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Ask her why Zappos is killing store credit.

    I keep getting weird messages from them that I have to either spend my store credit or get a check for it (but I have to request the latter.)
    I can't believe you just asked that question. She and I had quite the argument at dinner about Bitcoin.

    All credits at Zappos are being awarded in BITCOIN.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 3023
Size:  216.9 KB

  6. #6
    Link with message from CEO.

    http://www.zappos.com/breaking-news

    This Tony Hseih is crazy brilliant. Daughter tells me there are people who take the Zappos tour just to steal a clue about what he might be thinking about. Hsieh groupies.

    The passage below requires at bit of explanation for those not in Vegas
    In a shocking turn of events Zappos has announced all downtown establishments will begin to accept bitcoin as its only form of payment, causing customers and employees to flock to downtown Las Vegas hoping to cash in on their returns.

    Hseih seems to posses some utopian vision. He started the Downtown Project. For example, he bought the Golden Spike and developed housing above it. The units share a "community kitchen". Inhabitants must use a common/shared kitchen so that you must get to know your neighbor and develop a sense of community.

    Hseih and the Downtown project have opened bars and businesses downtown. These are the Bitcoin only purchases referenced.

    He started a car sharing business called Swift. Kinda self explanatory. Utopian shit.

    The Zappos building is filled with egghead misfits. They come to work in pajamas and dreadlocks. Flex hours and crazy benefits. Like a cult they all worship this guy as a god. He can do no wrong.

    My daughter, especially since she is so young, is one of those who will take a Bitcoin paycheck cause Tony Hseih thinks it's a good idea. Thus, the debate at dinner.

    Lol, daughter came home with dreadlocks. I kid you not.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-27-2014 at 10:37 PM.

  7. #7
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,698
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Link with message from CEO.

    http://www.zappos.com/breaking-news

    This Tony Hseih is crazy brilliant. Daughter tells me there are people who take the Zappos tour just to steal a clue about what he might be thinking about. Hsieh groupies.

    The passage below requires at bit of explanation for those not in Vegas
    In a shocking turn of events Zappos has announced all downtown establishments will begin to accept bitcoin as its only form of payment, causing customers and employees to flock to downtown Las Vegas hoping to cash in on their returns.

    Hseih seems to posses some utopian vision. He started the Downtown Project. For example, he bought the Golden Spike and developed housing above it. The units share a "community kitchen". Inhabitants must use a common/shared kitchen so that you must get to know your neighbor and develop a sense of community.

    Hseih and the Downtown project have opened bars and businesses downtown. These are the Bitcoin only purchases referenced.

    He started a car sharing business called Swift. Kinda self explanatory. Utopian shit.

    The Zappos building is filled with egghead misfits. They come to work in pajamas and dreadlocks. Flex hours and crazy benefits. Like a cult they all worship this guy as a god. He can do no wrong.

    My daughter, especially since she is so young, is one of those who will take a Bitcoin paycheck cause Tony Hseih thinks it's a good idea. Thus, the debate at dinner.

    Lol, daughter came home with dreadlocks. I kid you not.
    That announcement was posted April 1, though. It was an April Fools joke last year.

    Not sure what they do with bitcoin in reality, though.

    Did she really come how with dreadlocks, or is that a level, too?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Link with message from CEO.

    http://www.zappos.com/breaking-news

    This Tony Hseih is crazy brilliant. Daughter tells me there are people who take the Zappos tour just to steal a clue about what he might be thinking about. Hsieh groupies.

    The passage below requires at bit of explanation for those not in Vegas
    In a shocking turn of events Zappos has announced all downtown establishments will begin to accept bitcoin as its only form of payment, causing customers and employees to flock to downtown Las Vegas hoping to cash in on their returns.

    Hseih seems to posses some utopian vision. He started the Downtown Project. For example, he bought the Golden Spike and developed housing above it. The units share a "community kitchen". Inhabitants must use a common/shared kitchen so that you must get to know your neighbor and develop a sense of community.

    Hseih and the Downtown project have opened bars and businesses downtown. These are the Bitcoin only purchases referenced.

    He started a car sharing business called Swift. Kinda self explanatory. Utopian shit.

    The Zappos building is filled with egghead misfits. They come to work in pajamas and dreadlocks. Flex hours and crazy benefits. Like a cult they all worship this guy as a god. He can do no wrong.

    My daughter, especially since she is so young, is one of those who will take a Bitcoin paycheck cause Tony Hseih thinks it's a good idea. Thus, the debate at dinner.

    Lol, daughter came home with dreadlocks. I kid you not.
    That announcement was posted April 1, though. It was an April Fools joke last year.

    Not sure what they do with bitcoin in reality, though.

    Did she really come how with dreadlocks, or is that a level, too?
    I forgot all about this. I just texted her and she is cracking up. She was leveling me with the Zappos prank. I was THE best target in America.

    Which tells you something about the CEO, Tony Hseih. You gotta have some balls to pull a prank involving your billion dollar business.

    You gotta have a suspension of belief to actually use or invest in Bitcoin. I lost touch with reality. Which tells you something about ME, I guess.

    The family had an intervention planned with a full slate of deprogramming. The psychological techniques used by this cult are powerful. I cannot fully express the shame and embarrassment I feel.

    But then again, you're a Dodgers fan. So you know how it is.

    Good luck to us both.

  9. #9
    Druff one correction, you earn $1,000 in comps per million wagered.

    Another point that you don't discuss in-depth very well is how MGM and CET differ their offers.

    MGM offers usually include room plus RFB, while CET either doesn't offer RFB or a lot less RFB.

    A very common offer I get is Bellagio room 3 nights and $300 in RFB or a Mirage Suite for 3 nights and $500 in RFB.

    Lower stakes and advantage gamblers are generally better off at CET because they are a lot more liberal with their room offers.

    Once you hit mid to high stakes you are better off at MGM because the up-front offers included the Suites and generous RFB usually makes it worth it.

    At the end of the day if you are gambling greater than $1,000 a day in theo you should be able to get about 40% back in Comps (basically $400 a day in value).

    If you aren't getting this you are getting under comped.

  10. #10
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,698
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Druff one correction, you earn $1,000 in comps per million wagered.

    Another point that you don't discuss in-depth very well is how MGM and CET differ their offers.

    MGM offers usually include room plus RFB, while CET either doesn't offer RFB or a lot less RFB.

    A very common offer I get is Bellagio room 3 nights and $300 in RFB or a Mirage Suite for 3 nights and $500 in RFB.

    Lower stakes and advantage gamblers are generally better off at CET because they are a lot more liberal with their room offers.

    Once you hit mid to high stakes you are better off at MGM because the up-front offers included the Suites and generous RFB usually makes it worth it.

    At the end of the day if you are gambling greater than $1,000 a day in theo you should be able to get about 40% back in Comps (basically $400 a day in value).

    If you aren't getting this you are getting under comped.
    Fixed the $1000 in comps for $1,000,000 wagered thing. I knew that, just messed up when typing it. Thanks for pointing it out.

    I didn't discuss the offers because I don't know enough about MGM offers to comment. I don't even fully understand the CET offer system yet, though I understand it a hell of a lot more than MGM's.

    You are correct that CET is more liberal with their room offers, though. This dates way back to when Harrah's and Caesar's were separate. I played blackjack once at Harrah's in like 2002, lost $700, and then got tons of free room offers for YEARS, despite never playing again. It's not that easy anymore, but CET still gives you a lot of free rooms.

    When you say "40% in comps", are you referring to RFB comps, or including the room in that, as well?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Druff one correction, you earn $1,000 in comps per million wagered.

    Another point that you don't discuss in-depth very well is how MGM and CET differ their offers.

    MGM offers usually include room plus RFB, while CET either doesn't offer RFB or a lot less RFB.

    A very common offer I get is Bellagio room 3 nights and $300 in RFB or a Mirage Suite for 3 nights and $500 in RFB.

    Lower stakes and advantage gamblers are generally better off at CET because they are a lot more liberal with their room offers.

    Once you hit mid to high stakes you are better off at MGM because the up-front offers included the Suites and generous RFB usually makes it worth it.

    At the end of the day if you are gambling greater than $1,000 a day in theo you should be able to get about 40% back in Comps (basically $400 a day in value).

    If you aren't getting this you are getting under comped.
    Fixed the $1000 in comps for $1,000,000 wagered thing. I knew that, just messed up when typing it. Thanks for pointing it out.

    I didn't discuss the offers because I don't know enough about MGM offers to comment. I don't even fully understand the CET offer system yet, though I understand it a hell of a lot more than MGM's.

    You are correct that CET is more liberal with their room offers, though. This dates way back to when Harrah's and Caesar's were separate. I played blackjack once at Harrah's in like 2002, lost $700, and then got tons of free room offers for YEARS, despite never playing again. It's not that easy anymore, but CET still gives you a lot of free rooms.

    When you say "40% in comps", are you referring to RFB comps, or including the room in that, as well?
    40% is everything.

    So casino room rate (not always easy to figure out), plus RFB, plus any other perks you might receive like show tickets.

  12. #12
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    578
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,180
    Just got an email from TR about them going bankrupt, but nothing changing...blahblah. But they threw in 50% tier credit bonus till march. I assume its for everyone?


    "Plus, here’s the really exciting news! We would like to take this opportunity to give you MORE!

    Through March 31st, 2015, we are giving you a 50% bonus on the first 50,000 Tier Credits you earn! So, you could walk away with up to 25,000 EXTRA Tier Credits to count towards your Tier Status, and we even started counting on January 1st.*

    Thank you for your continued loyalty. We will keep doing everything we can to offer you the best casino loyalty program. "

  13. #13
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,698
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Just got an email from TR about them going bankrupt, but nothing changing...blahblah. But they threw in 50% tier credit bonus till march. I assume its for everyone?


    "Plus, here’s the really exciting news! We would like to take this opportunity to give you MORE!

    Through March 31st, 2015, we are giving you a 50% bonus on the first 50,000 Tier Credits you earn! So, you could walk away with up to 25,000 EXTRA Tier Credits to count towards your Tier Status, and we even started counting on January 1st.*

    Thank you for your continued loyalty. We will keep doing everything we can to offer you the best casino loyalty program. "
    Unfortunately, the fine print makes this unclear, and likely not as good as it sounds.

    Here's the fine print. I separated it out into different lines to make it more readable.

    Member must earn at least 1,000 Tier Credits by March 31, 2015 to be eligible for the promotion.

    50% Tier Credit Bonus will be awarded on up to the first 50,000 Tier Credits earned from January 1, 2015 through March 31, 2015, for a maximum total bonus of 25,000 Tier Credits.

    Daily Tier Credit Bonuses will count toward the 50,000 Tier Credits maximum.

    Loyalty bonuses are not earned Tier Credits and thus, are not eligible for this promotion.

    Tier Credit Bonuses, including this promotion, do not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings, or qualifying for another daily bonus.

    Total Tier Credit Bonus amount awarded through this promotion will be calculated after March 31st, 2015 and will be posted to the Total Rewards account on April 15, 2015.
    So the two bolded parts are the cause for concern.

    As usual, Total Rewards invents something that is super-confusing and contradictory.

    "Daily Tier Credit Bonuses will count toward the 50,000 Tier Credits maximum."

    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

    It sounds like they're saying that the daily bonuses (the ones you earn for playing a lot in one day) will subtract from the maximum you can earn from this promotion, making this mostly useless for high limit players. But what do they meant "will count toward the 50,000 Tier Credits maximum"? Perhaps it doesn't mean they will subtract, and simply that they will stop giving you this special bonus once you hit 50k tiers in any fashion.

    The second bolded part probably makes this useless for me, as you get your tier credits on April 15th, regardless of when you played them. So for someone like me who needs to earn 150k tiers by March 31 in order to finish Seven Stars uninterrupted, this is useless.

    Oh well. It was briefly exciting until I read the fine print.

    Still would love to know the answer about "Daily Tier Credit Bonuses will count toward the 50,000 Tier Credits maximum."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Caesars Rewards / Total Rewards Q&A Session
    By Dan Druff in forum Casinos & Las Vegas
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-07-2020, 10:33 PM
  2. Total Rewards Tricks??
    By jsearles22 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 02:03 PM
  3. Using Total Rewards Visa card to avoid Caesars Resort Fees
    By Dan Druff in forum Casinos & Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2014, 04:14 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 02:50 AM
  5. Total Rewards Visa - Worth It?
    By John Stamos in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 05:03 AM