Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bill gates father killing us

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Whether its gun laws black market cigarettes online poker or many people collecting welfare those trying to follow the law get screwed..nothing is truly going to make it fair. But the more they try to help us we know there truly helping themselves..but once again if a family member were here I would shut the f up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is probably my last post at this thread..the crazy conspiracist from 50 years ago were generally proven right 40 years ago.. The ones from 20 were proven right 10 years ago..well you get the picture..evan socraties was proven right..THE DAY AFTER SOCIATY KILLED HIM.. Gallileo ect..just be more open minded simplify the complicated..when people complicate the simple that's code for " im fucking you" at the end of the day merry Christmas happy chanika and we need more uncle Jim's in this world..

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    This is probably my last post at this thread..the crazy conspiracist from 50 years ago were generally proven right 40 years ago.. The ones from 20 were proven right 10 years ago..well you get the picture..evan socraties was proven right..THE DAY AFTER SOCIATY KILLED HIM.. Gallileo ect..just be more open minded simplify the complicated..when people complicate the simple that's code for " im fucking you" at the end of the day merry Christmas happy chanika and we need more uncle Jim's in this world..
    Can you weigh in on immunizing children

Comments

PLOL: cause of all diseases
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thats hard and personal, most people were immunised when they passed through Ellis island. If they showed signs of anything contagious there were held up, which is the prudent thing to do. Modern immunization does have qestions and issues!!! There's also the fact that this new unfeathered and unchecked immigration is bringing in new diseases that havent been seen in a long time. Historically plagues were generated through trade and cultures of different stages of evolution commingling.. Not racist just a scientific politicly uncorect fact.. I have now kids but have seriouse concerns about modern immunization.

Comments

1marley1: poor kids

Load Metric
    How's the Stud at Foxwoods?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Merry Christmas Sparten!!! I feel we got off on the wrong foot and I apologize.

If you could take the time to review my brief SANDY HOOK documentary I would appreciate it. What's your take?

I have seen the 911 conspiracy videos and have seen farenhype 911 as well so I know both sides. Where is the debunking video for this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Can you weigh in on immunizing children
    Penicillin caused Polio rates to sky rocket
    Polio vaccine caused Cancer rates to sky rocket.
    Cancer caused anyone in the chemotherapy business' bank accounts to sky rocket.

Be careful what you stick in your children.

Comments

1marley1: proof is proof

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    OSA I was referring to gun laws, I believe I made a valient argument..why don't we criminalize cars..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Herbertstemple..I generaly agree with you as you can see in my post..I haven't done the research but from what I gather these new form of immunizations are very bad for you..and when you c the govt such in a rush to push something like patriot act Obama care spending bills..its almost certain to fuck the masses..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I wish I knew how to post links and video, s but my commodore 64 is having issues..maybe I'll go back to my vick20 or my Texas instruments 99. I'll just upgrade to the commodore 128 with delux moden.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Merry christmas to you and yours. Apology accepted. Sandy hook terrible tragedy. Easy for anyone to opine from the sidelines. My uncle who got his citizenship by volunteering for korea would say don't talk unless you slept in a foxhole in 30 below zero while 5000 were trying to kill you.. But just like drugs or alcohol or n.y. cigarets. Law overwhelmingly only affect the law abiding..I play poker in new York?? Those on charge over and over again have an m.o. of using tragedies to disempower us..you will see with internet reg in a couple of months..but then again if a family member

Was here..I WOULD TAKE MY UNCLES ADVICE..

Drexel?

Load Metric
    .the crazy conspiracist from 50 years ago were generally proven right 40 years ago.. The ones from 20 were proven right 10 years ago..well you get the picture.
    It's pretty hilarious that you really believe that, and sort of sad.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Your a fool...

Load Metric
    Your a fool...
    You have to be trolling, right?

Load Metric
    I wish I knew how to post links and video, s but my commodore 64 is having issues..maybe I'll go back to my vick20 or my Texas instruments 99. I'll just upgrade to the commodore 128 with delux moden.
    If this is what you are talking about.

[1]Go to youtube video you want to post

[2]Copy URL

[3]Go to PFA and click Reply To Thread.

[4]In the area above where text can be written is a bunch of icons. On the 2nd row down the next to last icon looks like two frames of a video tape. Hover your mouse over it and it says Insert Video. Left Click the icon

[5]A box appears that says Insert Video Clip. Paste the Youtube URL you just copied into the box and click OK.

[6]Click Submit Reply

[7]There you have it.

[8]The best song ever posted on this website.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Thesparten is really delaware after he drinks too much

Load Metric
    Thesparten is bottomset lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    If it is, he's done an impressive job to change his writing style. Bottomset may be a drunken dumbass, but he actually writes pretty well. His spelling, capitalization, and punctuation are solid. This sparten guy writes at a middle school level.

Comments

PLOL: Druff but fair

WillieMcFML: game recognize game rep

Platinum
    Load Metric

ROFL, yet you just made 5 more.

Holy shit, I am so curious as to what apparently consistently attracts moronic posters such as yourself.

Just bow out gracefully and leave this site....permanently.

Comments

PLOL: lol at 5 more

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    If it is, he's done an impressive job to change his writing style. Bottomset may be a drunken dumbass, but he actually writes pretty well. His spelling, capitalization, and punctuation are solid. This sparten guy writes at a middle school level.
    Yeah. You're right. I actually read some of thesparten's posts. Bottomset is a genius compared to this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information