Thread: we are not bums!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

we are not bums!!

Online poker should be geared towards the rec player. We have fun and win money on occasion. Daniel negranu is right. You guys are destroying the traffic.. go look for (bums) somewhere else..most of u all are white trash anyway. I think an as airport is more you speed Todd..love the show though. I would join pokerstars if I could.

Comments

PLOL: your posts are bad

Muck Ficon: :facepalm

Load Metric
    A Tea Party guy doesn't like the free market when it isn't geared for him to succeed. Shocker.

Comments

PLOL: oh

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    With out a certain amount of regulation we have anarchy and mob rule. That is why we are a republic and not a democracy as they would have you believe. I believe in the free market. I own a restaurant and income earning housing in new York. I work as a newspaper boy as a kid and McDonald's in high school. In college I was a busybody and worked my way up to waiter. After college became a supervisor at a bank in Westchester..the bank

closed after the first savings and loan scandal. Minimum wage is not a bad idea also deregulation in the savings and commercial banks have allowed the elite to literally rob trillions. Evan the last bill the republicans past was taking wealth from the working class and giving it once again to the banking system..the avg wage of a teller is 24,000 a year..no regulation leads to anarchy..once again do your own research...being first generation American. I feel free to call white trash when I see it. Whether there wealthy upper east siders or middle America..bum hunting is classless..and is destroying the online poker market.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There is no one ideology that is 100 percent right or a 100 percent wrong. What is self evident though is that our 2 parties truly only represents global conglomerates that are decimating American prosperity..we need regulation on the border the banking system..the tea party are the only ones sincerely addressing that.. it's self evident..going back to online poker, pokerstars is weeding out the cockroaches..

Load Metric
    I agree with where you are coming from most of the time, but you don't change peoples minds or even get them to listen to you while you are calling them white trash.

Doubt most internet poker pros are white trash. Probably the opposite. Raised middle class upper middle to wealthy white males. Intelligent, but spoiled by their parents, having great opportunities in front of them, education and business, but opted for playing internet poker for a living instead.

Expect a lot of them regret their decisions now.

No reason to antagonize.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I apologize.. you are correct..Sir.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For a Bronx born son of Spartan immigrants, my temper at times gets the best of me..it is a weakness and an opportunity for growth..I thank you. Your demeanor and we'll thought out response is much appreciated..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Online poker should be geared towards the rec player. We have fun and win money on occasion. Daniel negranu is right. You guys are destroying the traffic.. go look for (bums) somewhere else..most of u all are white trash anyway. I think an as airport is more you speed Todd..love the show though. I would join pokerstars if I could.
    You're right and the U.S. Government was not so totalitarian in it's infancy.

Now it's control, control, control, and the terrorists have only made the governments job easier and

more legit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What does "an airport is more your speed" mean?

You say you are against bumhunting, but what do you suggest the pro do?

Play each other with no fish and risk their bankroll with no real upside?

Even the anti-bumhunting crowd in poker is only against bumhunting because of how it looks. They advocate continuing to play after the fish busts (or while he sits out), in order to keep up appearances that the game isn't built around him. I can totally understand that, but it seems like you're advocating sites making changes simply to hurt the skilled player, and I can't agree with that at all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What does "an airport is more your speed" mean?

You say you are against bumhunting, but what do you suggest the pro do?

Play each other with no fish and risk their bankroll with no real upside?

Even the anti-bumhunting crowd in poker is only against bumhunting because of how it looks. They advocate continuing to play after the fish busts (or while he sits out), in order to keep up appearances that the game isn't built around him. I can totally understand that, but it seems like you're advocating sites making changes simply to hurt the skilled player, and I can't agree with that at all.
    I understand the sentiment but the game was not made with you or any other poker

pro in mind, so in essence, fuck off Mr. Big. If you're so good then you

should be able to survive in comparison

to your less gifted opposition.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So called pros can only win when they play lesser talent..I could play my nieces and take there bankroll every time..doesn't make me a pro..I take great satisfaction wining a tourney with comparable talent..beating 8 th graders doesn't make me a pro..

Load Metric
    this is a very embarrassing thread.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My uneducated working class immigrant uncle used to have card games at the house with a bottle of ouzo..one week somebody lost so much money and was so bad they actually gave him his money back..they had class..they didn't want the money like that..the first tues night I have available I will sponsor the poker game for all to show my appreciation for this space that Todd has provided for us..I strongly encourage everyone to use that Amazon portal when in need of shopping Amazon..Todd has truly earned our respect and gratitude for what his hard work has done for the poker community..we can agree to disagree on the other stuff.. I miss you uncle Jim..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Airport more you speed,,,was just me being ill tempered...instead of bum hunting look for good hearted individuals and tell them you missed your flight..you can make 200 a pop, just like that guy you had on your show who eventually got caught again..in essence he was bum hunting too..at least that's what people like that think.

Thread Information