Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fluffer's last stand

*giggling*
    Load Metric

fluffer's last stand

(Druff's note: fluffer has been banned. The below messages were in the BLUFF thread I created yesterday. I moved the messages to their own thread because I don't want them cluttering that thread, but I also didn't want to delete them.)

------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    After being snubbed last year, someone at BLUFF (Kevmath?) listened, and included our show this year.

If you enjoy PFA Radio, please vote for the show: http://polldaddy.com/s/A519671B416B4F59?pop=10

I'm not trying to rig the votes. If you don't listen to the show or don't like it, then don't vote for it. But if you do enjoy it, please vote for it, so at the very least we don't come in last. (I don't think they tell you who came in 2nd/3rd/4th etc, though.)
    Bet you are looking forward to the next family gathering

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    After being snubbed last year, someone at BLUFF (Kevmath?) listened, and included our show this year.

If you enjoy PFA Radio, please vote for the show: http://polldaddy.com/s/A519671B416B4F59?pop=10

I'm not trying to rig the votes. If you don't listen to the show or don't like it, then don't vote for it. But if you do enjoy it, please vote for it, so at the very least we don't come in last. (I don't think they tell you who came in 2nd/3rd/4th etc, though.)
    Nah.

Last time I saw my parents, they told me not to show my face around them again until I became a steroid-abusing closet homosexual.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

PokerFraudAlert Radio nominated for BLUFF Awards

Nah.

Last time I saw my parents, they told me not to show my face around them again until I became a steroid-abusing closet homosexual.
    As opposed to a son that is an unemployed stay in bed dad who chose to have a child out of wedlock

Btw I'm a big fan, you can count on my vote, my need to be validated by winning some meaningless award, friend

Load Metric

If that picture is indeed fluffer, and he does indeed use steroids, I totally object to calling him a steroid abuser. I would say he chooses them very well, and applies them in moderation. That's kinda the opposite of an abuser, IMO.

edit: ask and you shall receive, eh?

MP3 file: http://k005.kiwi6.com/hotlink/4tl9n9l1gk/druffrevelation.mp3

Comments

Hockey Guy: very disappointed the mp3 of Druff's big admission wasn't in this post.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 12-07-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Load Metric
    As much as I love druff and as repetitive and lame most of his critics are it definitely seems like fluffier always has the upper hand in their little feud.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

If that picture is indeed fluffer, and he does indeed use steroids, I totally object to calling him a steroid abuser. I would say he chooses them very well, and applies them in moderation. That's kinda the opposite of an abuser, IMO.

edit: ask and you shall receive, eh?

MP3 file: http://k005.kiwi6.com/hotlink/4tl9n9l1gk/druffrevelation.mp3

Never taken any peds, not even legal pro hormones, which are very hard on the liver

I actually enjoy the discipline part of staying in shape, I'm far from big, I'm 5'11 and 170 lbs atm, bear in mind I have a small structure

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    As much as I love druff and as repetitive and lame most of his critics are it definitely seems like fluffier always has the upper hand in their little feud.
    I can't take all the credit

Druff is the gift that keeps on giving

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He hides anonymously like most internet trolls do.

Won't show his face, won't give his name, hasn't met anyone from here, won't even call into radio despite countless times I've seen him listening live and requested him to do so.

Unless you're a complete retard, it's tough not to have the "upper hand" when you hide in the shadows and troll someone who has been open about pretty much everything.

Also he trolls me about shit that's mostly not true: I'm fat (not true anymore), my girlfriend is fat (not true), my parents are disappointed (not true), girls are repulsed by me (not true), etc.

I've tolerated this for the most part, but I'm getting tired of it showing up in threads like these, where I'm not posting anything outrageous or controversial.

I'm not going to attempt to find out who this guy is, but at the same time, I don't run this forum so anonymous jerkoffs can get their jollies going after me. I am aware that he sometimes posts good/interesting content, but it's not worth it to me to have him here if he's going to follow me around like a puppy dog and bother me in nearly every thread.

If I see much more of this, he's gone, and this time for good.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Anonymous jerkoffs getting their jollies rep

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Won't show his face, won't give his name, hasn't met anyone from here, won't even call into radio despite countless times I've seen him listening live and requested him to do so.

Unless you're a complete retard, it's tough not to have the "upper hand" when you hide in the shadows and troll someone who has been open about pretty much everything.

Also he trolls me about shit that's mostly not true: I'm fat (not true anymore), my girlfriend is fat (not true), my parents are disappointed (not true), girls are repulsed by me (not true), etc.

I've tolerated this for the most part, but I'm getting tired of it showing up in threads like these, where I'm not posting anything outrageous or controversial.

I'm not going to attempt to find out who this guy is, but at the same time, I don't run this forum so anonymous jerkoffs can get their jollies going after me. I am aware that he sometimes posts good/interesting content, but it's not worth it to me to have him here if he's going to follow me around like a puppy dog and bother me in nearly every thread.

Tbh I'm quite disappointed in your response, ffs I get trolled all the time, it's the internet, who gives a fuck. I'm sure most members get a laugh out of us going at it, yet you don't see me practically crying like a baby

It's your forum, ban me if you like

Btw I'm a big fan....big fan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Tbh I'm quite disappointed in your response, ffs I get trolled all the time, it's the internet, who gives a fuck. I'm sure most members get a laugh out of us going at it, yet you don't see me practically crying like a baby

It's your forum, ban me if you like

Btw I'm a big fan....big fan
    Big fan line was old a year ago. Speaking of a year ago, you posted the exact same "your family must be so proud" crap when I posted about the BLUFF awards last year.

How can an anonymous person who hides behind the screen get trolled?

Your comments to me are not in good fun. The comments in good fun are the ones about tomatoes on the side, 1/8 rolls of toilet paper, or me being a cheap Jew.

The things you say are just a bunch of catty, nasty remarks meant to legitimately piss me off or make me look bad. Saying shit like "both sexes find you physically repulsive", "you're an unemployed loser whose family is ashamed of you", and "your girlfriend is fat" isn't clever or humourous, but rather just anonymous attacks from an asshole. Basically the goal of most of your posts seems to be an attempt to make me feel like shit about myself and my life.

As you know, this site is very lightly moderated, and I have let almost all negative posts against me here stand untouched and undeleted. However, I have said from the start that I'm not going to allow anyone to be here whose primary purpose on the site is just to piss me off for fun. I especially won't allow that from someone who doesn't have the balls to put himself out there whilst doing so.

Whether you get banned here is actually up to you, not me.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Seriously druff, you must feel there is some truth in some of my comments for you to be so upset

Well druff, you and some other members have been mean to me too, I feel hurt and tbh I'm starting to believe in some of the nasty things things that have been said about me

I have been called a faggot, closet fag, bestiality loving, child molester, steroid abuser

Don't you think those harmful comments hurt me, everyone knows that I don't take steroids

Send me a hat and I'll be happy to discuss this on your radio show

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Seriously druff, you must feel there is some truth in some of my comments for you to be so upset

Well druff, you and some other members have been mean to me too, I feel hurt and tbh I'm starting to believe in some of the nasty things things that have been said about me

I have been called a idiotic, closet fag, bestiality loving, child molester, steroid abuser

Don't you think those harmful comments hurt me, everyone knows that I don't take steroids

Send me a hat and I'll be happy to discuss this on your radio show
    You are an anonymous caricature here, so you can't be trolled or insulted. Just like Alvin Finklestein and Colonel Fabersham can't be trolled.

There isn't truth to most of your comments, but you are taking stabs at what you believe might be the truth (such as the stuff about my family) so you can make me feel like shit if it actually is. Or at the very least, you get the satisfaction of making others believe it is, even if I know it isn't.

Standard internet trolling 101. No point to debate or discuss it. We both know what you're doing and what you've written, and none of it was in the spirit of jest or fun.

If the best response you have is a feigned bout of butthurt because I said you're on steroids, then we really have nothing further to discuss.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Your argument is void if there is no truth to anything I have said about you

The Pfa members are too smart to believe it, ok I will exclude big dick and Marty, Winnie I'm not to sure about

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Your argument is void if there is no truth to anything I have said about you

The Pfa members are too smart to believe it, ok I will exclude big dick and Marty, Winnie I'm not to sure about
    Wrong. If the things you're saying are believable to some people, it still affects me even if I know they're not true.

You're basically taking a shot at insults you think might be true, to where I either feel like shit if it is, or others snicker because they believe it is and think you're stinging me with the truth.

As I said, standard internet trolling. You can't troll with things that nobody would believe, or it just comes off as lame and ineffective.

Discussion of this is over. You know what you're doing, and I know what you're doing. If it stops, you are welcome to stay. If it continues, you're gone. Up to you.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Ok, can you please answer these questions my overly sensitive friend

Do you believe you are a fat fuck?

Do you feel that you are physically repulsive to the opposite sex?

Do you feel like you are a disappointment , especially to your parents?

I could go on, but I believe that your answer to all those questions would be a resounding yes

Do you really care what others think

* shaking head*

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay, here are my answers:

Do I feel like banning fluffer before going to sleep?

*giggling*

Comments

tyde: well played sir

DRK Star: "BOOM" <picture that as a cartoon, coming out of a cannon Wile E. Coyote was just shot from>

shortbuspoker: -1 missed a prime opportunity for :laterfag

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I literally can't remember a single thing about fluffer besides the giggling thing.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    but RIP obviously. People should obviously only be allowed on the internet with their ID handy and need for notoriety.

With that said the sheboon pickens opening line for any poster not being druff is like -350. After weighing evidence some lines balloon to like +1000 for guys like pooh and stuff. I haven't studies fluffer. He bores me but no way its worse than even money for it not being druff.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 12-08-2014 at 05:59 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    fluffer is annoying and horrible and trolls Druff in 90% of his posts

it's very creepy and sad

with that said, I'm surprised Druff hasn't shitcanned him already

_______

EDIT: oh I just saw you did ban him lol

don't worry nobody will miss him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    fluffer is annoying and horrible and trolls Druff in 90% of his posts

it's very creepy and sad

with that said, I'm surprised Druff hasn't shitcanned him already

_______

EDIT: oh I just saw you did ban him lol

don't worry nobody will miss him
    Druff,

I think this is a step in the right direction but to be fair to Tyde he has people that troll him basically to the level that Fluffer trolled you.

I think you should go back to implementing the no trolling in serious threads rule that you had before.

Thread Information