Thread: Regarding Scotty Clark

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Regarding Scotty Clark

I have decided that I don't want this site to help him get new traffic to his various fail projects.

I have censored his URLs. Please respect this and do not circumvent the censor.

Please also do not repost any of his content here, or promote anything he does.

I also don't want to give him attention with an endless debate of whether I should or shouldn't block his stuff, so I am locking this thread, and asking that you simply respect this decision.

Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just wanted to add that this isn't "censorship", but is rather denying a sick individual access to more attention and free internet traffic, both of which he desperately desires. He has been posting my family's info in an attempt to get to me, and I'm not going to give this freak any airtime here.

I have never said that this is a total free speech site. It is a mostly-free-speech site, with a few exceptions.

However, this site will never censor any accusations of shadiness or scamming. In that area, the site will be free speech, as I want everyone to have a voice to call out the cheats of poker.

Thread Information