Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Why are the negro killing cop protesters allowed to interrupt traffic and lay across highways

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    The officer that applied the choke hold lost his gun and badge. In other words even his own department didn't think he handled the situation correctly. He wasn't indicted because the prosecutor chose that there would be no trial as is often the case when the police break the LAW and that is one of the reasons people are pissed off in this case.

To give a little perspective how fucked up the grand jury system is...

...U.S. attorneys prosecuted 162,000 federal cases in 2010. Grand juries declined to return an indictment in 11 of them. So if you're a civilian then the odds of you avoiding a trial are roughly 1 in 15000. On the other hand in Dallas, grand juries reviewed 81 shootings between 2008 and 2012 and returned just one indictment in cases that involved an officer and a civilian. So if you're an officer you end up avoiding a trial 80 times out of 81. There seems to be mild disparity here.
    Yeah, the prosecutors can charge anyone and easily get an indictment.
    But in order for a cop to be indicted by a grand jury, he needs to something stupid like steal from the police department.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it's pretty clear he was selling the cigarettes, which while not a major crime, is still a crime and the police are required to stop him if they know about it.

I think it's also pretty clear that he was mouthing off and waiving his arms, and had the appearance of an uncooperative (and possibly dangerous) suspect.

Did the police jump the gun with pouncing on him?

Yes.

Was the chokehold inappropriate?

Yes.

Should the police face consequences from this?

Yes.

Was this a racist attack on a black man because they feel black lives don't matter?

No. It would have happened with any large suspect acting the same way.
    Are you jumping to conclusions?

Yes.

Where in the video that you've seen does it make it clear that he was selling cigarettes?

Yes.

Apparently, now that police are being put in the hot seat they are all the sudden charitable all over facebook where they decide to circumvent the law and help people who are known crimals without enforcing the law:

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/a...ons-wztv.shtml

"I think it's also pretty clear that he was mouthing off and waiving his arms, and had the appearance of an uncooperative (and possibly dangerous) suspect."

This is the most disturbing thing that you said. Why are cops so special that they shouldn't be mouthed off to without losing your life including waiving your arms?

Go back to page two and respond before you come back with more bullshit.

And while I'm at it let me point out that the media attention the cops get for taking poor kids out on "shopping sprees" for the holidays the money doesn't even come out of their own pockets. Thanks God they were convinced into taking an hour out of their lives to watch some poor kid spend somebody else's money. What a hero!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    I think it's pretty clear he was selling the cigarettes, which while not a major crime, is still a crime and the police are required to stop him if they know about it.

I think it's also pretty clear that he was mouthing off and waiving his arms, and had the appearance of an uncooperative (and possibly dangerous) suspect.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Was this a racist attack on a black man because they feel black lives don't matter?

Yes.

Where in the video that you've seen does it make it clear that he was selling cigarettes?

Yes.

Apparently, now that police are being put in the hot seat they are all the sudden charitable all over facebook where they decide to circumvent the law and help people who are known crimals without enforcing the law:

"I think it's also pretty clear that he was mouthing off and waiving his arms, and had the appearance of an uncooperative (and possibly dangerous) suspect."

This is the most disturbing thing that you said. Why are cops so special that they shouldn't be mouthed off to without losing your life including waiving your arms?

And while I'm at it let me point out that the media attention the cops get for taking poor kids out on "shopping sprees" for the holidays the money doesn't even come out of their own pockets. Thanks God they were convinced into taking an hour out of their lives to watch some poor kid spend somebody else's money. What a hero!

settle down nerd
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Who's family portrait is this?

SIQ Chest TATS

Name:  tLJeg5F.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  109.2 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

So it has to be clear on the video that he was selling cigarettes? When you've been arrested 30+ times in your life and a store owner calls in that you're selling illegal cigarettes, sorry you've lost the benefit of the doubt. Btw, his arrests included selling illegal cigarettes, resisting arrest and assault. Shocking right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Who's family portrait is this?

SIQ Chest TATS

Name:  tLJeg5F.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  109.2 KB
    jesus what trash.

Comments

DRK Star: photo begs for a pshop of the good dr

Load Metric

This "I Can't Breathe" campaign is getting out of hand.

Privileged white girls who have been spoiled rotten their whole lives should not been allowed to wear that T-shirt.

Only white girls who were forced to suck giant black n-word cock should wear those T-shirts.

Load Metric
    show me any college women's basketball team, and I will guarantee you the black males on the men's team have pretty much had their way with a majority of them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    show me any college women's basketball team, and I will guarantee you the black males on the men's team have pretty much had their way with a majority of them.

Maybe those shirts were an 8th level move by the girls actually sending that message to the black male athlete students and not the cops.

Well played girls, well played....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Name:  Breathe-easy-shirt.png
Views: 268
Size:  81.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Meanwhile in Detroit

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/n...t-i96/30252002

Truck carrying chicken wings crashes on I-75
    Crew off-load chicken wings from semi accident
    Published On: Dec 16 2014 06:33:04 AM EST Updated On: Dec 16 2014 08:51:30 AM EST

DETROIT, Mich. -

A semi-truck that was hauling chicken wings crashed early Tuesday morning on northbound I-75 at I-96.

The crash happened around 1 a.m. and kept the roadway closed for hours while crews cleaned up the scene.

The truck's driver was not hurt.
    I mean very good about the driver being safe but what about the chicken wings? Less of them isn't good for the ghetto communities.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the original "i can't breathe" only caught on for a short time in 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information