Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the negro killing cop protesters allowed to interrupt traffic and lay across highways

Load Metric

Why are the negro killing cop protesters allowed to interrupt traffic and lay across highways

I don't understand why these dumbasses aren't arrested. Hardworking people trying to get home from work and these fuckers laying down on major highways and busy downtown streets during rush hour.
    Get a job. Don't block my way home your guts will be on my undercarriage.

Comments

also yikes: lol at fatotine being a thing you need to shut the fuck up

Load Metric
    Why are you under the impression that they're not being arrested? Tons of people have been arrested for doing just that. But glad to know you would murder somebody protesting murder.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I love a good cat fight

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack an hour later. He was DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, AND RESISTED ARREST!!! He had a family (I think at least 4 kids)....illegally selling cigarettes on the street doesnt seem like a great career, under those circumstances.

He disobeyed the directive of the officers, WHO WERE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO APPREHEND HIM IN THAT MANNER "BY THE PEOPLE". The officer did nothing wrong.

"But he couldnt breathe".....bullshit. He yelled out 10 times. If you can even yell once, you can breathe. He was fine. He should not have resisted arrest. THe officer did what he was instructed and allowed to do, and a group of individuals, given the evidence, AGREED AND FOUND HIM INNOCENT.

He was overweight, with health issues, and asthma. Its an unfortunate situation, WHICH AGAIN, COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED HAD HE NOT BROKEN THE LAW. HE WAS NOT MURDERED FOR SELLING CIGARETTES.

People just want to protest about anything and everything. Im glad I was not downtown Chicago the past few days, with a place to be, because I most definitely would have been creeping my car up, even a couple miles per hour, into the legs of some asswipe blocking the road.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK STARK
    But he couldnt breathe".....bullshit. He yelled out 10 times. If you can even yell once, you can breathe. He was fine.
    lol you have a pretty funny definitiion of fine

Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack.

case closed guys. The borderline retarded ginger has spoken

Comments

DRK Star: ...an hour later, he died.
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Corrigan, you are a moron.

Do you really not understand what its like to truly be choked? If you get choked, which Im absolutely sure SOMEONE has done to you (obviously, you've given many people a reason to), you cant breathe. Your windpipe is closed, you turn red, you cant speak.

This guy was yelling. He's yelling "I CANT BREATHE" because he wants to get the cops off of him and draw attention to his situation. The dumb fuck should have not resisted.

Load Metric
    EDIT: sorry, guy had six children.

Load Metric
    Eric Garner, the Staten Island dad who complained that he couldn’t breathe as he was subdued by cops, died from compression of the neck, the medical examiner said Friday.

The autopsy also found that compressions to the chest and “prone positioning during physical restraint by police” killed Garner. The manner of death, according to the medical examiner, was homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by DRK STR
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack

You are one stupid stupid ginger.

Load Metric
    Bottom line is that if he wouldn't have resisted arrest he would be alive today.

Period

End of Story

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

You are one stupid stupid ginger.

Name:  shitforbrains.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  15.3 KB

Comments

big dick: holy shit that's a funny picture

Load Metric
    Finally, there is this: There were 228,000 misdemeanor arrests in New York City in 2013, the last year for which there are audited figures, and every one of them had at least the potential to turn into an Eric Garner-like case.
    None did.

So there is a 99.999999999% chance you wont die during an arrest.......... Im guessing its 100% if you dont act like a fucking idiot

Comments

DRK Star: people oddly seem to overlook this

Load Metric
    People oddly ignore the fact that the police had absolutely no reason to "arrest" him.

I'd like to see how anyone here would act if the police just showed up & decided to arrest you for no apparent reason.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    People oddly ignore the fact that the police had absolutely no reason to "arrest" him.

I'd like to see how anyone here would act if the police just showed up & decided to arrest you for no apparent reason.
    Is selling untaxed cigs legal in NYC? I know its a big deal up here and quite illegal...... they arrest people for it up here.

Load Metric

It would totally suck to get arrested for no reason.

The police would tell me to put my hands behind my back, AND I WOULD DO SO, and then when they arrest me, I later call my attorney and explain what just happened, and let him deal with it.

Comments

varys: ignorant

tony bagadonuts: Offset Varys ludicrous neg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Is selling untaxed cigs legal in NYC? I know its a big deal up here and quite illegal...... they arrest people for it up here.
    So if you've been arrested for anything & the police arrive for something else they are within their rights to just look at you & decide to arrest you?
    It was disgraceful but the worst part is they did absolutely nothing to help that man. They were all acting like he was faking unconsciousness including the EMT. They didn't even unhandcuff the guy or at least put them in front when it was obvious he was in distress.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

I would let them arrest me. I'd prefer to be alive and arrested for some bullshit charges, than resist and risk being killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

So if you've been arrested for anything & the police arrive for something else they are within their rights to just look at you & decide to arrest you?
    What does that mean? I know you have a point but I don't understand that arrangement of words.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like cops screwed up here, but where is the full version of the video? Why is it edited? Has a full version surfaced?

Police brutality is a real problem and shouldn't be ignored, but it is also important to look at it from the other side. It is easy to cast the cops in the role of evil bully, but in reality they have a very tough job to do, and are putting their lives on the line every day, often dealing with the worst of the worst in society. Imagine if you had to deal with that every day at work, and tell me if you could make correct decisions 100% of the time.

It especially becomes tough when dealing with a physically imposing suspect who is being uncooperative. If a 110-pound woman is refusing to cooperate, it's easier to approach the suspect gently, as (in absence of a weapon) you know she can't hurt you. However, when dealing with huge and hostile men, it becomes a different story. Look at the size of the dude in that video. Would you have felt comfortable grabbing him on your own and slapping the cuffs on him?

So then it becomes a matter of how much force you use to subdue hostile and uncooperative suspects, and that's where the mistakes can occur. In this case, it looks like the cops got caught up in the moment of piling on to subdue the huge black guy who wouldn't cooperate, and then didn't take him seriously when he was saying he couldn't breathe.

There is a lot to be said for cooperating with police at all times, even if you feel they're in the wrong. It is rare that the cops will beat a cooperative suspect just for the fun of it. Once you're released (or out on bail), at that point you can go after them through complaints and/or lawyers.

That's not to say there shouldn't be punishment against cops who are abusive, overly forceful, or violate policy. There should be, and the most egregious offenses should see jail time on top of disciplinary action.

Question: If it were a white guy of the exact same size, acting the exact same way, would this have happened? I bet the answer is yes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack an hour later.
    I know you think that, and you can think what you want, but the medical examiner was quite clear that the choke and neck compression, as well as the fact they left him on the ground in that position after the fact, killed the guy. Were there other contributing factors? Yes, because there almost always are, but the dude died DIRECTLY from the treatment of the cops. He was pronounced dead an hour later, he didn't have a heart attack an hour later. He had the heart attack in the ambulance.

So I get your opinion, but the facts are not in your favor, and when you repeat them because you saw a video and think you can make an educated judgment, just know that the people who are paid to know, the people who examined the body and cut it open and get paid to figure out why people died, they say that you are completely wrong.

The EMTs also have a shit ton of blood on their hands, because they could have saved him as well, but acted like disinterested onlookers instead of trying to save his life, which is their fucking job.

Thread Information