Thread: Why are the negro killing cop protesters allowed to interrupt traffic and lay across highways

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Why are the negro killing cop protesters allowed to interrupt traffic and lay across highways

I don't understand why these dumbasses aren't arrested. Hardworking people trying to get home from work and these fuckers laying down on major highways and busy downtown streets during rush hour.
    Get a job. Don't block my way home your guts will be on my undercarriage.

Comments

also yikes: lol at fatotine being a thing you need to shut the fuck up

Load Metric
    Why are you under the impression that they're not being arrested? Tons of people have been arrested for doing just that. But glad to know you would murder somebody protesting murder.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I love a good cat fight

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack an hour later. He was DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, AND RESISTED ARREST!!! He had a family (I think at least 4 kids)....illegally selling cigarettes on the street doesnt seem like a great career, under those circumstances.

He disobeyed the directive of the officers, WHO WERE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO APPREHEND HIM IN THAT MANNER "BY THE PEOPLE". The officer did nothing wrong.

"But he couldnt breathe".....bullshit. He yelled out 10 times. If you can even yell once, you can breathe. He was fine. He should not have resisted arrest. THe officer did what he was instructed and allowed to do, and a group of individuals, given the evidence, AGREED AND FOUND HIM INNOCENT.

He was overweight, with health issues, and asthma. Its an unfortunate situation, WHICH AGAIN, COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED HAD HE NOT BROKEN THE LAW. HE WAS NOT MURDERED FOR SELLING CIGARETTES.

People just want to protest about anything and everything. Im glad I was not downtown Chicago the past few days, with a place to be, because I most definitely would have been creeping my car up, even a couple miles per hour, into the legs of some asswipe blocking the road.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK STARK
    But he couldnt breathe".....bullshit. He yelled out 10 times. If you can even yell once, you can breathe. He was fine.
    lol you have a pretty funny definitiion of fine

Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack.

case closed guys. The borderline retarded ginger has spoken

Comments

DRK Star: ...an hour later, he died.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack an hour later.
    I know you think that, and you can think what you want, but the medical examiner was quite clear that the choke and neck compression, as well as the fact they left him on the ground in that position after the fact, killed the guy. Were there other contributing factors? Yes, because there almost always are, but the dude died DIRECTLY from the treatment of the cops. He was pronounced dead an hour later, he didn't have a heart attack an hour later. He had the heart attack in the ambulance.

So I get your opinion, but the facts are not in your favor, and when you repeat them because you saw a video and think you can make an educated judgment, just know that the people who are paid to know, the people who examined the body and cut it open and get paid to figure out why people died, they say that you are completely wrong.

The EMTs also have a shit ton of blood on their hands, because they could have saved him as well, but acted like disinterested onlookers instead of trying to save his life, which is their fucking job.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The fat ass did not die from being "choked". He had a heart attack an hour later. He was DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, AND RESISTED ARREST!!! He had a family (I think at least 4 kids)....illegally selling cigarettes on the street doesnt seem like a great career, under those circumstances.

He disobeyed the directive of the officers, WHO WERE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO APPREHEND HIM IN THAT MANNER "BY THE PEOPLE". The officer did nothing wrong.

"But he couldnt breathe".....bullshit. He yelled out 10 times. If you can even yell once, you can breathe. He was fine. He should not have resisted arrest. THe officer did what he was instructed and allowed to do, and a group of individuals, given the evidence, AGREED AND FOUND HIM INNOCENT.

He was overweight, with health issues, and asthma. Its an unfortunate situation, WHICH AGAIN, COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED HAD HE NOT BROKEN THE LAW. HE WAS NOT MURDERED FOR SELLING CIGARETTES.

People just want to protest about anything and everything. Im glad I was not downtown Chicago the past few days, with a place to be, because I most definitely would have been creeping my car up, even a couple miles per hour, into the legs of some asswipe blocking the road.
    Never really noticed it as much as others but your post puts you into the retarded

dumbass league where the likes of RBC and Anonamoose reside.

Getting roughed up in any form by police for SELLING CIGARETTES, omg,

justifies a police response?

P.S., props to splitthis, for being one of the few females on this forum but

the negro portion of your thread title is quite a tell.

I realize I probably just got myself banned from your nude photos site but

there's a price to pay for everything.

Comments

DRK Star: You illiterate mook, he didnt get roughed up for selling cigarettes, he got injured during the process of restraining him, BECAUSE HE RESISTED ARREST!
    Last edited by limitles; 12-06-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Why are you under the impression that they're not being arrested? Tons of people have been arrested for doing just that. But glad to know you would murder somebody protesting murder.
    Last week they blocked traffic on route2 the cops had cars backup on the highway. Yesterday they layed across the Detroit superior bridge obstructing traffic then moved downtown and did the same there. No arrests. Total bs. It was recommended employers let their workers out early to avoid. Wtf.

Load Metric
    The American public are all for fist pumping etc. after putting a beat down on a country that often deal in unfair brutality towards its own people.

Yet your own police force are among the most brutal in the civilized world.

So instead of insisting how far you should bend over when a cunt piglet whips his cock out. Why don't you instead try and rise up against these corrupt, law upon themselves, fuckers?

And if you don't fancy the rising up. Then at least don't bitch about the people who've had enough of the bending over.

Imagine if one day a few hundred American citizens got their head stoved in by a foreign police force? There would be nationwide cries for B-52's to take a little trip over the said foreign airspace.

Yet it seems hundreds of Americans are getting brutally beaten on a daily basis (and have been for decades) by an organization that is being propped up by your own hard earned tax dollars.

This just isn't the norm anywhere else.. Maybe by dictators or governments run by goat farmers..

But all the shit that goes down from the 'self proclaimed' greatest nation on earth - is laughable from us civilized outsiders.

God bless you - And God bless the United States of America (lol)

Comments

varys: Sad but true

tony bagadonuts: Quaint vernacular masquerading as cogent points rep

FR1GHT: +1 my nigga
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I don't understand why these dumbasses aren't arrested. Hardworking people trying to get home from work and these fuckers laying down on major highways and busy downtown streets during rush hour.
    Get a job. Don't block my way home your guts will be on my undercarriage.
    Arrest them? Please. Then there's no chance of them being run over by a car. Easy question to answer.

Thread Information