Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: J-Date?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

What happened to your girlfriend that you went to Perth with just a couple of weeks ago. It's not like a trip to Perth is a third date or anything...
    Good point. Working it out. Thanks.

in other words...

you never went to Perth you lying sack of turd flushing dogshit

lol @ 'my trip to Perth was 'uneventful'

you suck so much cock

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Never had the displeasure of pleasuring a Jewish woman

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post

Good point. Working it out. Thanks.

in other words...

you never went to Perth you lying sack of turd flushing dogshit

lol @ 'my trip to Perth was 'uneventful'

you suck so much cock
    Thread was about JDATE and did not include you bro.

Seriously get back to your alcoholism alone.

Bye.

Load Metric
    JDATE. www.jdate.com

Scam reports (high): Cheating the public.

Focus: Internet Dating

Article/complaint:

Jdate is not only a scam, but also a successful one. Why? Because an unsuspecting single Jewish woman can log in, create a profile, and leave, thinking that shell be contacted by other Jewish men.

The real scam here is that she wont be.

Unless shes ready to give out her credit card number online, (which more than 80% of women on Jdate wont do a dirty secret that Jdate administrators wont admit either), then you wont be able to contact her, and she wont be able to contact you.

The entire website has been carefully designed to appear under the guise of legitimacy, but it is a well thought-out trick to make lots of Jewish singles lose their money, particularly men, since theyre the ones who usually believe in initiating the first contact.

I personally signed up to use this service, and I was cheated. My writeup was removed after having paid the monthly subscription fee. Details in my online profile were altered. When I wrote the administrators an e-mail, they made either ridiculous justifications to my complaints, or they simple didn't address my concerns at all.

I am working with others to formulate a class-action lawsuit against Jdate / Spark Networks LLC.

Cancelling this service is very difficult. They attempted (but were unsuccessful, thanks to me) to continuously bill my credit card, even after I wrote several emails asking them to close my account BEFORE THE END OF MY MEMBERSHIP.

Youll pay an exorbitantly high fee per month, which still wont allow you to contact any of the non-paying members (again, for men it's horrible: more than 80% of the female user base cannot be reached).

Stay away from this site The reason its still around is because not enough people are reading reviews before signing up.

You should know by now, Jdate isn't in the business of finding soulmates; they're in the business of finding suckers. If anything, they're making YOU pay THEM to put YOUR picture to advertise THEIR scheme, very nasty if you ask me.

Do the world a favor. Avoid these crooks.

Too bad they couldn't use the website jewdate.com which forwards to milf.com

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

JDate is the worst dating site when it comes to getting laid. There are various reasons for this:

1) The Jew girls there are typically looking for a long term relationships or husbands, so they are less likely to just do a casual hookup.

2) The girls on JDate are, unfortunately, JAP types who have gone through their lives thinking they are better than they actually are, and more deserving of the perfect man than they can realistically get. So you'll find a bunch of 33-year-old never-married JAP types there who are going to reject you if you aren't their fantasy vision of the perfect guy.

3) Some of the girls are only there to satisfy their nosy parents that have been pressuring them to date more Jewish guys. So they just go through the motions and don't really want to meet anyone.

I remember one girl I talked to on JDate who had gone on 14 (!!) first dates from JDate, and said that she didn't like a single one of them, and there were zero second dates. Sadly, she was typical over there and not an anomaly.

I'm not saying the above out of bitterness. I've actually met a ton of girls online since the late 80s and they've generally gone pretty well, but I found my short experience on JDate to be frustrating and awful. I had an account there for like 2 weeks before I deleted it and never came back.

I know this wasn't a serious thread, but I figured I'd chime in anyway.
    So you are saying they are all like this chick? I thought this was pretty crazy, she had insanely high standards for a chick who is 30+ and not attractive at all. Also, how could a chick think copy/pasting yer resume to an online dating profile would be a good idea? And how could she think an incredibly good looking doctor would be interested in her?

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

JDate is the worst dating site when it comes to getting laid. There are various reasons for this:

1) The Jew girls there are typically looking for a long term relationships or husbands, so they are less likely to just do a casual hookup.

2) The girls on JDate are, unfortunately, JAP types who have gone through their lives thinking they are better than they actually are, and more deserving of the perfect man than they can realistically get. So you'll find a bunch of 33-year-old never-married JAP types there who are going to reject you if you aren't their fantasy vision of the perfect guy.

3) Some of the girls are only there to satisfy their nosy parents that have been pressuring them to date more Jewish guys. So they just go through the motions and don't really want to meet anyone.

I remember one girl I talked to on JDate who had gone on 14 (!!) first dates from JDate, and said that she didn't like a single one of them, and there were zero second dates. Sadly, she was typical over there and not an anomaly.

I'm not saying the above out of bitterness. I've actually met a ton of girls online since the late 80s and they've generally gone pretty well, but I found my short experience on JDate to be frustrating and awful. I had an account there for like 2 weeks before I deleted it and never came back.

So you are saying they are all like this chick? I thought this was pretty crazy, she had insanely high standards for a chick who is 30+ and not attractive at all. Also, how could a chick think copy/pasting yer resume to an online dating profile would be a good idea? And how could she think an incredibly good looking doctor would be interested in her?

I have met a lot of women similar to this woman online and some irl and they really are delusional. I was fascinated and intrigued by their inflated sense of self worth and was interested in meeting up for coffee just for the giggles

Besides the obvious relationship self sabotaging, what most if these women had in common were delusional single friends, not to mention a large percentage of "femme" gays. It was like one big circle jerk where no one was honest with each other out of fear that they would realise that they we're complete fakes

I told them a few home truths, something that they haven't heard before , or at least listened to and let me tell you they didn't take it too well

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I've only watched a few minutes of this, and she is already pissing me off.

I should use the above as exhibit "A" as to why I have dated very few Jewish women.

Also TED talks annoy me, with only a few exceptions.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Druff, from a Jewish mans perspective, where does their entitlement/ delusion stem from?

Load Metric

Didn't care for this chick when I watched the video. Not a very feminine woman IMO. She had a dead pan quality that I didn't find appealing. She doesn't look that bad right now, but I think shes not going to age very well the next few years. Usually I can find something interesting in a woman at least till they start pumping the formaldehyde into them, but I'd have to take a pass on this girl.

There used to be some Webb's down the road when I was growing up. They had hogs. Wonder if she's related?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I sat through the entire video.

She actually wasn't as bad as I first thought, but still unfortunately had certain negative traits that are common in JAPs.

Her study of the profiles found on online dating sites would have been interesting if done from a research persepctive, rather than the perspective of "Let me figure out how I can be the most popular girl on Jdate".

The fact that she came up with 72 data points for evaluating men (!!) was beyond obnoxious, and reduced her search for love into a cold math equation.

I did enjoy her story around the 6 minute mark of the guy who ordered a ton of food and wine, and then ditched her with a $1300 bill by pretending to go to the bathroom. She made it sound like he was a PeterDC type scammer (which was possible), but I also wondered if perhaps he did this because she was so insufferable.

When she examined the female "competition" on the site and realized why other girls were more popular, she had a rare moment of humility, admitting that many of the other girls on the site looked better than she did, as well as dressed in a more sexually appealing fashion. However, that humility went out the window when she basically emulated those profiles, put on a short sleeved shirt ("to show some skin", lol), and claimed that she became "the most popular girl on the site".

Uh huh.

It did end on a more down to earth note, when she revealed the fruits of all of her dating site labors.

She didn't end up marrying a handsome, worldly, rich doctor, but rather some skinny, geeky dude whose "humor" consisted of listing "clubbing Arctic seals" as his profession. Yes, she did her usual BS with "scoring" him as a potential husband after each of her dates, but when it was all said and done, she settled for exactly the ordinary guy that she swore she was too good to give the time of day. Reminds me of the "Material Girl" video, where Madonna ends up leaving with a poor guy in a pickup truck, after spending the entire video chasing wealthy men.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Didn't care for this chick when I watched the video. Not a very feminine woman IMO. She had a dead pan quality that I didn't find appealing. She doesn't look that bad right now, but I think shes not going to age very well the next few years. Usually I can find something interesting in a woman at least till they start pumping the formaldehyde into them, but I'd have to take a pass on this girl.

There used to be some Webb's down the road when I was growing up. They had hogs. Wonder if she's related?
    I didn't find her unfeminine, but rather too snarky and full of herself.

Physically, her body was shapeless, and she looked a lot older than her age. So there's that, too.

Load Metric
    I can't hate on her too much. She knew what she wanted, figured out what she had to do to get it, and went and got it. But, shes pretty much the exact opposite of what I'd look for in a wife.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    Druff, from a Jewish mans perspective, where does their entitlement/ delusion stem from?
    I have wondered this myself.

I think it comes from various factors:

1) Being spoiled. Many Jewish families are well-off (or at least upper middle class), and thus their kids sometimes end up spoiled and believe they always deserve the best.

2) Critical Jewish parents. Many Jewish parents are overly critical of people in their lives (friends, family, and strangers), and the kids pick up on this. I think they are subconsciously afraid of disappointing their parents by being with someone their parents would ordinarily criticize. Also, they might be overly critical themselves after being exposed to this behavior for so long.

3) Inflated self worth. For whatever reason, Jewish women internalize compliments from horny/desperate/bullshitty guys more than most other women do. It's a fact that pretty much every woman under 35 is going to get hit on at various points in her life, unless she's hideously ugly. Most women realize that this isn't an indicator that they're gorgeous, but rather a fact that dudes are horny and will say anything to get into their pants. However, I have noticed that Jewish women are more likely to take those compliments as indicators that they are really hot, and they detach themselves from reality. While there's nothing wrong with having confidence, it also isn't good to be walking around with your nose in the air, believing you're a "9" and rejecting guys who are a "6", when you're actually a "4". You can see some of this from the woman in the TED video, who believed that putting on a short-sleeved shirt made her as attractive as the legitimately hot girls in tight dresses on the site. Professional Jewish women are even worse, because they take the fact that they have a profession as something that vastly inflates their value in the dating world, when in reality most men would prefer a nice woman with a crappy job over a bitchy woman with a good profession.

Anyway, I am of course stereotyping here, and there are some Jewish women who do not have the above traits. For example, my ex-girlfriend Miri was nothing like anything described above, which is why we were together for so long.

But I will say that, from a young age, I discovered that I really didn't get along with most Jewish women, and in fact many of them had personality traits that I found downright unattractive.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Like some black men
    who prefer white women, do Jewish men prefer "shiskas", if not, why not

What do Jewish men think of Jewish women?

How fussy are Jewish men when it comes to choosing a wife?

Regarding the horror in the Ted video, I'm surprised that someone hasn't pulled her aside and slapped some since in her. That video is not only embarrassing her but her family

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dating sites are mostly not worth the effort for reasons that Druff stated such as the idealistic nature of the women on there. Irl you can use kinesics where a woman can feel your energy when you touch her, and of course they can read your body language and be mesmerized by not just what you say, but how you say it, tone of voice etc. This is where internet dating fails, women just aren't susceptible to the age old primitave but effective ways of seduction.

On a side note, I think there's something to be said for Jewish women sticking to Jewish blokes. I think the same about black women, even though I might be attracted to one, my face likely wouldn't fit in her family get togethers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    Like some black men
    who prefer white women, do Jewish men prefer "shiskas", if not, why not

What do Jewish men think of Jewish women?

How fussy are Jewish men when it comes to choosing a wife?

Regarding the horror in the Ted video, I'm surprised that someone hasn't pulled her aside and slapped some since in her. That video is not only embarrassing her but her family
    Most Jewish men at least give a try to be with Jewish women. After all, it's not a matter of lack of physical attraction. There are a lot of hot Jewish women out there.

However, some like myself get frustrated with the typical Jewish woman they run into, and open their minds more and more to dating and marrying outside the religion.

It also depends upon the level of religiousness. If you are a very religious Jew, you're not going to marry a shiksa. If you are a non-religious Jew like myself, then you don't put a high priority on the religious aspect.

Honestly my biggest religious-based requirement was "Don't be a religious Christian" rather than "Be Jewish".

I learned to run the other way at the first mention of Jesus.

I don't think Jewish men suffer from the same super-pickiness and self-delusion when it comes to standards as Jewish women do. While there are of course exceptions, from what I have seen, most Jewish guys are actually pretty realistic when it comes to what they can and can't expect regarding the women they want to date.

I do think the intermarrying phenomenon in Judaism -- which has increased dramatically in recent decades -- is more a product on the small percentage of Jewish population in the U.S., rather than a conscious effort by Jews to avoid one another.

This is especially true because almost all Jews are white, and generally blend in with gentiles. You see a Jew and a non-Jew dating, and they just look like a typical white couple. You see a black man and a white woman dating, and immediately you notice it, even in this day and age. I think that's a factor. Jews and non-Jews can date without having to be self-conscious about what strangers around them will think.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Dating sites are mostly not worth the effort for reasons that Druff stated such as the idealistic nature of the women on there. Irl you can use kinesics where a woman can feel your energy when you touch her, and of course they can read your body language and be mesmerized by not just what you say, but how you say it, tone of voice etc. This is where internet dating fails, women just aren't susceptible to the age old primitave but effective ways of seduction.

On a side note, I think there's something to be said for Jewish women sticking to Jewish blokes. I think the same about black women, even though I might be attracted to one, my face likely wouldn't fit in her family get togethers.
    I've said this before, but it's worth mentioning again in this thread...

I did a LOT of online dating in my life, but almost none of it came from dating sites. I found dating sites to be awkward, forced, and unnatural.

I much preferred chat rooms. Chat rooms were a lot different than dating sites, because everyone is just put together to talk and bullshit with one another, and then you end up talking privately to the women you initially like through your interactions with her in the open room. So rather than being put in the artificial and uncomfortable dating site situation of creating a profile and basically saying, "Here's some stuff about me. Who wants to date me?", you're in a virtual social setting where you just talk and take it from there. No dating pretext, no pressure, no expectations, and you get to ease into everything as the pace dictates.

I liked that way better.

Unfortunately, social media killed chat rooms, so they're pretty much gone. The one thing I'll say is that chat women tended to have a lot of emotional issues and/or baggage, so they were really better for 1-night stands than real relationships.

Load Metric
    It's pretty simple. Online dating is good if you wanna fuck or get bjs and not have any roots to the situation. ie. you fuck a friend of a friend and it messes with all sorts of relationships. The web gets fucked up. When you fuck a girl online, it's not going to interupt your network. It's a clean go, and if you happen to hit a one outter you get a keeper.

That pretty much sums up online dating.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    It's pretty simple. Online dating is good if you wanna fuck or get bjs and not have any roots to the situation. ie. you fuck a friend of a friend and it messes with all sorts of relationships. The web gets fucked up. When you fuck a girl online, it's not going to interupt your network. It's a clean go, and if you happen to hit a one outter you get a keeper.

nailed it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

If you want nsa fun then there's always a reasonably priced hooker somewhere nearby and you know what you're getting.

The problem is that it's not easy to get laid using online dating. Maybe if you were to drop your usual standards by several notches and go for a fatty then it will be easier to get a meet-up, but it's more hassle than it's worth and the hours spent chasing tail will more than likely be futile.

Thread Information