25 44.64%
  • No

31 55.36%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Willie Pay?

Load Metric

Should Willie Pay?

d
    Last edited by Yebsite; 10-15-2012 at 02:25 AM.
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    at least you got the story on willie right.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    pretty obv yes
    An unwritten agreement is like a handshake
    I've heard nothing from Willie that would change my mind.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post
    https://www.pokertableratings.com/ha...942q1qa%20vdz4

so everyone knows i dumped willie money on ftp with the agreement that he send me half via paypal or wu
    ... instead the next morning he sends me a rolled image and says he lost it all playing higher stakes.. he actually redumped the money to someone else and sends me some bullshit message about getting drunk etc.. i know it was pretty dumb of me to trust someone i met on a filth forum, but i really didn't have many options at the time and decided to take a chance with him.. this was REAL money and wasn't stolen etc... amount he received was $831...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

These two parts don't make sense. Was this a chargeback scam, where you got re-rolled? Because I can't understand why you'd take your own money, deposit it and run it up to $831, and want only half-back? Why wouldn't you just withdrawal the $831? That makes no sense. If it was a chargeback rolling of Stars, I think that's material to the conversation.

Load Metric
    i may post in greater detail this afternoon, but until then i have one very simple question that i'd like yeb to answer...

did i offer to mail you cash next day air?

Load Metric
    If this was an intended rolling and Willie re-rolled you, then tough shit I say. You tried to roll and you got rolled.

If not, then Willie should pay, he should pay all the monies!

Load Metric
    Was an easy mark, SFO
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Rolled: A Willie Stole Saga

yEBSITE had always hounded me on IM to let him dump me money on ftp. He said he had done it before with a bunch of DD'ers with no problems (lol). Literally he asked me dozens of times and I always turned him down.

Finally, after him constantly bugging me I told him I'd help him. I was going to Haiti in a couple months and could use the money so it was easy to justify rolling FTP. I told him however, it was my way or the highway, I wasn't going to do anything to get my account shutdown and my money confiscated. I think I had something like three or four hundred in my account at the time but that would fluctuate greatly because I love PLO & Bourbon.

So on a Saturday afternoon he im'd me saying he had run his echeck scam up by owning Schoenfeld and was ready to dump. I told him I couldn't do it cause I had to meet my brother and his family for dinner in like an hour. He assured me it would be no problem and wouldn't take up much time at all. I told him he has to enter in chat what he has on every hand so I can decide what the best decisions would be on each street to make it look like a square game. He again said "no problem Will".

We start playing and he WILL NOT enter his hands into chat despite me yelling at him in chat to do so. Some blank card would pair the board like a two or something so I'd use the opportunity to make it look like I was bluffing him off the hand and every fucking time, he'd type in chat "oh shit Will, that hit me. You have to fold"

This happened a fucking dozen times, each time I'm screaming at him in chat to type in his hands so I know what he has and he won't do it. MY ACCOUNT is now down to like forty bucks. We were suppose to be dumping chips to my account, but somehow I was down a couple hundred dollars and almost busto. I'm also now way late to meet my brother's family because yeb won't listen to me, and won't do what I ask of him. He had to actually fold quads or the nut fullhouse once or I would have been busto.

I thought I was the one being rolled to be honest. I finally start hitting some hands and eventually stack him (It somehow took like two hours to dump a few buyins even when though we were 'colluding").

So later that night I'm playing on my own money and I just get owned. I mean, couldn't win a fucking hand to save my life against this dude. I was drunk, tilted and chunked off my money as well as the money yeb dumped.

I send him an im on donkdown saying ":rolled, lol not really. we'll square up tomorrow", or something to that effect.

So the next day we talk and I ask him to give me an address and I'll send him cash in an envelope. He says in his cute little innocent yebsite voice, "but Will, cash in envelope is for n-words". yEBSITE tells me I should just go to jewdonk.com (his site) and enter in my bank card info to send him paypal.

Obviously given yeb's biploar behavior and tendency back then to spaz out and try to collect people's personal info, I said FUCK NO.

I told him I didn't need HIS address or HIS name. He could give me a friend's address, a fake name and just have his friend watch out for the envelope. (I told him I'd send it next day priority so his friend or family or whoever didn't have to check their mailbox everyday waiting for it).

He again refused so we came to a stalemate. This went on forever, him sending me pm's telling me he is going to kill my mother while I watch, and all kinds of other psycho nonsense.

Despite this, I actually like yeb. I think he's a funny dude, a little misdirected maybe, and being that I'm twice his size I was really not at all afraid of his threats, but that didn't mean they didn't piss me off a bit. I still offered throughout this SEVERAL times to send him cash next day, and told him to just give me a fucking address and leave me alone.

But the thing about yeb is he never really cared about getting paid, he just liked the drama. He wanted my personal info more than he wanted the money so he got nothing, and now here we are at "Willie Stole".

Last edited by WillieMcFML; 05-09-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Load Metric
    I'm kind of glad that I didn't vote yet.

Load Metric
    There are currently 43 users browsing this forum. (14 members & 29 guests)
    WillieMcFML, BetCheckBet, BUBBLES, devidee, jsearles22, Kuntmissioner, lewfather, LLL, PokerPrince2, Sandwich, Sloppy Joe, sonatine, Steve-O, Yebsite

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I change my vote. Yebsite you're a nutter.
    I'll wait to hear his rebuttal before I change my vote
    again

Load Metric
    bottom line is i sent you $831 (i actually think it is more because there was 1k in that acct but possibly with blinds over an hour it somehow got down that low) and you sent me nothing... this is very simple... send the money to druff, druff sends to me... you know you are wrong in this will just pay what we agreed and we can be friends again...

yeb, why would it ever take more than an hour to "dump" a few buyins?

Load Metric
    d
    Last edited by Yebsite; 01-20-2013 at 04:17 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

yeb, why would it ever take more than an hour to "dump" a few buyins?
    u know i meant rake... you are a scumbag man.. fucking pay me what we agreed... what is the reason you think you don't owe me?
    i know you meant rake

my question is why it should EVER take an hour or two to dump a few buyins?

and i offered to pay you several times over the course of a year, you're not even disputing that

i don't owe you a god damn thing yeb

Load Metric
    d
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Yebsite; 01-20-2013 at 04:17 AM.

Load Metric
    When did Druff become a willing middle man in all of this?

Load Metric
    let pfa decide... you admit to receiving $831 from me... you admit not sending me a dime...

cdubya79 is god...
    the amount you 'dumped' to me after i was all-in for the last $40 in my account was around $700 for one thing

unlike micon, i know you're not a liar yeb

that's why you haven't tried to dispute any of the facts i laid down (other than mis-remembering the amount) , so you can't possibly think i still owe you money

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Willie, forgetting all of yeb's nonsense and the hamfisted way this all went down, you agree that he dumped the money to you and that you attempted several times to pay it back. You have acknowledged the debt, so why do you now believe you do not owe? Is it because you are angry with him for the threats and unwillingness to accept the form of payment you insisted on?

Just trying to figure out why you believed at one time you owed him but now do not. Am I missing something?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Willie, forgetting all of yeb's nonsense and the hamfisted way this all went down, you agree that he dumped the money to you and that you attempted several times to pay it back. You have acknowledged the debt, so why do you now believe you do not owe? Is it because you are angry with him for the threats and unwillingness to accept the form of payment you insisted on?

Just trying to figure out why you believed at one time you owed him but now do not. Am I missing something?
    ignoring all the other nonsense, i offered to pay several times over the course of a year (this happened almost two years ago)

i offered to pay the next day after he dumped to me even though he went against everything i agreed to and it seemed, at least at the time, super shady on his part

he has at times brought this up and harassed me over the last two years, and in response i've literally said several times "ok, so give me a fucking address, and i'll send you the money tomorrow so you can leave me the fuck alone" and he would never do it

i washed my hands of this long ago

like i said before, yeb never wanted the money, he just wanted to bug me and trick me into giving him my personal info

if yeb really needed the money, do you think he'd offer to play druff heads up limit holdem for $500?

it's all a joke to him

Thread Information