Thread: We need more black leaders like this guy

Load Metric

We need more black leaders like this guy

:freelewfather

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Maybe the best video I have ever watched.

Any yet another reason why cmoney=God

Load Metric
    It's a few months old, but this guy is solid too.

Load Metric
    All we need is Tyde to make an appearance in this thread, and we'll have a quorom for an online Klan rally
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    All we need is Tyde to make an appearance in this thread, and we'll have a quorom for an online Klan rally

Nothing would make me more happy than for black people to flourish and prosper. I just know as long as the media and their political party have disdain for them and continue to tell them they are victims that will never happen. If black people all took the view this guy does, they would be a lot better off.

I dont pretend to know what it is like to be a black male in American. I bet it sucks. The honest black male these days is at a huge disadvantage compared to a white males in almost all areas. No question it is unfair. It is also unfair that someone loses a limb after being hit by a drunk driver. Both make you handicap to some degree. Do you try to rise above it and try to fix it or never try to do anything about your situation because you feel it is all hopeless? Or do you work with the hand you were dealt, get with others to make a change, and do the best you can?

There is a reason why police target a car full of black males versus a car full of Koreans.. This guy is a hero for saying what everyone who is intellectually honesty knows is true but cant say for fear of being labelled a racist or an uncle Tom.
    Last edited by cmoney; 11-30-2014 at 10:34 AM.
    :freelewfather

Platinum
    Load Metric
    solid vid!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This isn't discussed as much anymore, but affirmative action policies are SUPER racist and yet the left doesn't see it that way.

Affirmative action says, "We acknowledge that certain races are inferior, so we will lower the standards for those races for hiring/college admission so we can have a more diverse population at this school/workplace."

They make excuses, blaming "systematic oppression" and other garbage in order to explain why they have to do this, but in reality they are simply lowering the bar for certain races, and those races in turn learn that they don't have to try as hard or work to do better. That creates a vicious cycle of dependence upon the government to take care of them.

The correct manner to help underachieving races is to take steps to remove some of the hindrances against their ability to succeed, and then let everything play out from there. Our goal should be a colorblind society where race is never a factor for anything, and "reverse racism" (affirmative action) just exacerbates the problem.

The American left likes to create a cycle of dependence for what they perceive as the disadvantaged, and they do it with the belief that they're actually helping. In reality, they're not.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    With that said, I don't think Bill Cosby's "pull up your pants" speeches are going to be quoted again anytime soon.

Comments

DRK Star: tip your waiters

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Affirmative action says, "We acknowledge that certain races are inferior..
    ok druff.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff please let us know your source for the quoted language in your post. It is a waste of time debating you on these topics but virtually every assertion you made above fails to acknowledge both the historical facts and the current cultural environment, to the extent such assertions are not simply false.....

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The closest Fox News gets here to a discussion of race in America is a woman with dark hair......

Thread Information