Thread: Mickey Rourke boxing in Russia tonight

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Mickey Rourke boxing in Russia tonight

official thread. I have no info just saw FB post someone shared from Frank Shamrock.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    official thread. I have no info just saw FB post someone shared from Frank Shamrock.

Looks like his opponent was paid to take a dive.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post

looooool TKO by body blows. Saw the video. My cat swats harder. 110% dive.

extra special ROFL at Mickey's rope a dope.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post

looooool TKO by body blows. Saw the video. My cat swats harder. 110% dive.

extra special ROFL at Mickey's rope a dope.
    There's a .gif of it going around. It doesn't look like the "KO" punch even landed. I mean, fucking CLEARLY missed.

Load Metric
    Fake as his face. Back when Mickey was a sort-of actual boxer (all in setups nearly as bad as this one), he got cheek implants which then promptly got smashed cuz he was a fucking boxer and boxers don't get fucking cheek implants. That largely explains why he looks like the trainwreck monster we see today.

Load Metric
    Are you saying a 62 year old washed up actor can't beat a 29 year old black kid?

Load Metric
    Also, if that 62-year-old man got that ripped with no pharmaceutical aids, I'm a monkey's uncle.

Load Metric
    I find it amazing that a 60 year old can physically look both like a 30 and 90 year old man at the same time.

Comments

Corrigan: lol

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Like most Hollywood actors , especially former hearthrobs, Mickey is definitely on human growth hormone, which btw isn't considered a steroid, more like " the fountain of youth drug". He is also on a combination of steroids, obviously

Btw side effect of longterm use of hgh is that ones forehead and jaw can become enlarged, developing the neanderthal look

Besides age, his leathery skin is a result of too much testosterone and other steroids. I would surprised if he can get an erection naturally

Funny story. Had a guy at my gym, a young plastic surgeon who just opened his own surgery and was looking to build up his client base by using his own body as a walking billboard.

He was initially a scrawny 140 lb middle eastern bloke, always wore oversize clothes covering his twinkish body. After a couple of week I noticed an obvious change, not just in his body, but also his demeanor, he starting walking with a swagger. A few more weeks passed and I did a double take as he swaggered past me, all 170 lbs, with about 7% body dat, wearing a tank top and tight shorts. His training sessions, actually, more like consultations, consisted of him answering questions from other twink and passing out business cards . Within 2 months these twinks were more like jocks. The transformations were amazing, but not sustainable long term as the good doctor found out. It was disheartening for all the guys who trained naturally

The first sign that something was amiss was that he wasn't wearing tanks anymore, just t shirts, an obvious sign that he developed bad body acne. Even though he had a full head of hair, I noticed the beginning of make pattern baldness, which was further accelerated by the drugs. Even more alarming was the lost of his "swagger". I couldn't help but to *giggle*, which i think he noticed as he walked past me once

He saw out his year long membership, then I didn't see him again. Spoke to a few guys that were still buying hospital grade peds, not the cheap, under dosed underground shit and they told me he us back at his OSA approved twinkish weight.

Comments

Sanlmar:

Load Metric
    I want some hgh to cheat my weight back up to my old size. Raving and what comes with it really did a number on me and my metabolism. Im 35 and can't seem to gain and hold lbs.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I want some hgh to cheat my weight back up to my old size. Raving and what comes with it really did a number on me and my metabolism. Im 35 and can't seem to gain and hold lbs.
    More ppl use hgh to lose weight than gain weight.

BTW, turns out Mickey really did beat a bum. Like, a homeless person bum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...row-fight.html

'There are people at Wild Card gym who know that Elliot’s in a really terrible situation and pretty much living on the streets, these are Mickey Rourke’s people who Elliot’s been around and known for some time.
    'I’d be surprised if they didn’t know something about his situation but they have decided to put him in the ring against Mickey Rourke.

'I think it was just an ideal situation where Elliot has a title, he’s desperate and clearly his boxing career isn’t going anywhere and he’s pretty much living on the streets, so for him it’s a win because gets off the streets for a while.

'One of the well known boxing reporters writing about the fight said they might as well have got somebody who was sleeping on the subway and it would’ve been a better opponent, well what he doesn’t know is that’s pretty much what happened.'

Load Metric
    can we talk about the fact that chaps is literally starving to death

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Mickey Rourke boxing in Russia tonight

People blaming difficulty in gaining weight/losing weight is highly overrated. Simply put, you are not consuming enough calories

If you want to put on weight try to consume calorie dense food eg nuts, olive oil

Load Metric
    http://nypost.com/2014/12/01/mickey-...id-to-get-kod/

If it wasn't already clear, the opponent was paid to take a dive.

So in summary, Mickey beat up a homeless dude who was paid off to lose. WOW.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    http://nypost.com/2014/12/01/mickey-...id-to-get-kod/

If it wasn't already clear, the opponent was paid to take a dive.

So in summary, Mickey beat up a homeless dude who was paid off to lose. WOW.
    I'm gonna take all the money I won on my Grey Cup bets & put it all on Seymour in the rematch.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post
    Also, if that 62-year-old man got that ripped with no pharmaceutical aids, I'm a monkey's uncle.

You raped Tyde?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Thread Information