Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Nationalism on the rise?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Is Nationalism on the rise?

Greeks are going nuts. They do not want to pay back their debts.

France just elected a Marxist

Spain has what, 25% unemployment

The Germans lent all these deadbeats their money. They want it back.

Putin just got re-elected.

Then there is the Middle East.

Meanwhile, I was listening to Glen Beck this morning and he says the Unions are pumping in millions to Wisconsin to recall a successful Governer that just cut the deficit by $4 Billion.

It's going to be a wild ride.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The PHA View Post

Meanwhile, I was listening to Glen Beck this morning and he says the Unions are pumping in millions to Wisconsin to recall a successful Governer that just cut the deficit by $4 Billion.

I've been hearing this since '08. I think that the Greeks should arrest all the bankers and EU clowns for an act of war against Greece for loaning them all that money they knew they'd never be able to pay back and then come to collect on their debt and devaluing the property that all of their banker friends scoop up for a song. It's like being invaded, except no army. Get 'em drunk on money and then tell them when their good and shnockered that they owe for a bill they just pissed away. Sounds like a splendid way to take over a country, or a planet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

I've been hearing this since '08. I think that the Greeks should arrest all the bankers and EU clowns for an act of war against Greece for loaning them all that money they knew they'd never be able to pay back and then come to collect on their debt and devaluing the property that all of their banker friends scoop up for a song. It's like being invaded, except no army. Get 'em drunk on money and then tell them when their good and shnockered that they owe for a bill they just pissed away. Sounds like a splendid way to take over a country, or a planet.
    Nailed it. This is how the global elite operate nowadays.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric

I hope so this will happen throughout Europe. The people will decide and they will direct there government their desire for this. By what ever means.

I believe the USA is ripe with nationalism way more than Canada and that's a good thing to have traditions and pride in your country, most Canadians could. give a shit and are mostly out for them selves, this works for me just fine as I am a proud Slovakian and have like many others have brought our belifes, traditions, history and morals here and teach them to our children, they spoke fluent Slovak before they spoke one word of English.
    We do not spend much time with the large SK community here as they spend so much time bad mouthing Canada, why ????? It's great here and I can make 8x more income here than there, in other words I am using this country in a more selfish way, but I am still proud to pay my taxes to help infrastructure.

Nationalism is to me what defines a people to there country.

Many might feel this is a bad thing, but a country's financial problems are usually because of shitty government and not the people. And the people are pissed because the corrupt governments stole or spent there money and borrowed more to keep up there lavish life styles while the people live in poverty. I and many others have witnessed this as they parade there wealth on tv there private jets, Bugatti veron, massive estates, but they need armed guards or they would be killed very quickly without........

Germans stole a lot of money ask anybody Jewish.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 05-08-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Turn your tv off. Those shows(Glen Beck) etc are living off
    the general public's fear of everything.
    Buy a dog, listen to some music and forget about shit that has not happened.
    Fuck Greece. Has Greece influenced your life in the past?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Ok Neville Chamberlin.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I hope so this will happen throughout Europe. The people will decide and they will direct there government their desire for this. By what ever means.

I believe the USA is ripe with nationalism way more than Canada and that's a good thing to have traditions and pride in your country, most Canadians could. give a shit and are mostly out for them selves, this works for me just fine as I am a proud Slovakian and have like many others have brought our belifes, traditions, history and morals here and teach them to our children, they spoke fluent Slovak before they spoke one word of English.
    We do not spend much time with the large SK community here as they spend so much time bad mouthing Canada, why ????? It's great here and I can make 8x more income here than there, in other words I am using this country in a more selfish way, but I am still proud to pay my taxes to help infrastructure.

Nationalism is to me what defines a people to there country.

Many might feel this is a bad thing, but a country's financial problems are usually because of shitty government and not the people. And the people are pissed because the corrupt governments stole or spent there money and borrowed more to keep up there lavish life styles while the people live in poverty. I and many others have witnessed this as they parade there wealth on tv there private jets, Bugatti veron, massive estates, but they need armed guards or they would be killed very quickly without........

Germans stole a lot of money ask anybody Jewish.
    The good baron is a polarizing figure on the boards, but he often brings an honesty and forthrightness that I can appreciate.

Good post.

Load Metric
    Pretty sure we have civilization because of Greece, so yeah, we've all been influenced by it. I'll have to go check again just to make sure, but i'm at least 62% on this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pretty sure we have civilization because of Greece, so yeah, we've all been influenced by it. I'll have to go check again just to make sure, but i'm at least 62% on this.
    Yeah you would take what I said literally....American/Canadian news broadcasting brings the whole world into your living room each night, from the failing financial systems

to triple homicide baby eating incidents. Pretty soon everyone is predicting the end of the world. People don't know how to live life anymore. That's why people who are born in

small villages in wherever and produce their own food but to us are portrayed as peasants are far ahead of us in many ways.

More knowledge...thank me later

Load Metric

Yeah you would take what I said literally....American/Canadian news broadcasting brings the whole world into your living room each night, from the failing financial systems

to triple homicide baby eating incidents. Pretty soon everyone is predicting the end of the world. People don't know how to live life anymore. That's why people who are born in

small villages in wherever and produce their own food but to us are portrayed as peasants are far ahead of us in many ways.

Sometimes difficult to detect glibness in the written word. Forgive me all over the place. I just see what is happening over there and can't help but to compare it to here, just on a smaller scale. Everyone keeps saying that it can't happen here, and that is the real moment of truth of when you need to tune those particular individuals out, and when they come pounding at your door for help when you've spent your time preparing, just laugh, cause it's all you're gonna be able to do for them anyway.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sometimes difficult to detect glibness in the written word. Forgive me all over the place. I just see what is happening over there and can't help but to compare it to here, just on a smaller scale. Everyone keeps saying that it can't happen here, and that is the real moment of truth of when you need to tune those particular individuals out, and when they come pounding at your door for help when you've spent your time preparing, just laugh, cause it's all you're gonna be able to do for them anyway.
    Don't misunderstand me your country is in deep shit but it's better that most of the rest.........But if you listen to Glen Beck or almost any of the TV pundits you are drinking the coo-laid of idiocy.

They have to exaggerate every situation to keep you tuned in which in turn keeps their sponsors happy. 99.9 per cent of the doom and gloom they project is hype. You're going to die sooner or

later in one way or another so don't worry about the Euro or a Polish uprising.....one exception.... when there's a World War you might want to not sit out the first third of the battle.

Fucking Americans are so screwed up.

Load Metric
    Fucking Americans are so screwed up.
    Can't argue with that.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    think about Nationalism on the rise....the u.s. has been bitch slapped by their government to the point they can no longer bet on a

poker game, they cannot say the ass word on t.v.

You live in one of the biggest hypocritical societies in recent history. I would never take my hat off or stand for your national anthem

because it is a farce.. you are living in a friendly fascist state

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Do you ever ask yourself what is the agenda of people like Beck? I mean they are on TV.

That alone should tell you something....They need ratings or they are gone.

How do they keep an audience? By telling people everything is great don't worry

go to bed happy. No. Just the opposite and you are one huge dumb sucker

for believing this hype.

Load Metric
    Do you ever ask yourself what is the agenda of people like Beck? I mean they are on TV.

for believing this hype.
    You seem obsessed with Beck, yet he hasn't been on tv for like a year.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

for believing this hype.
    Ok, lets look at this, I have never mentioned "BecK" ever. ever....in any forum

so when I respond to another post mentioning Beck you take it that I'm obsessed with him

Last edited by limitles; 05-09-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    think about Nationalism on the rise....the u.s. has been bitch slapped by their government to the point they can no longer bet on a

poker game, they cannot say the ass word on t.v.

You live in one of the biggest hypocritical societies in recent history. I would never take my hat off or stand for your national anthem

because it is a farce.. you are living in a friendly fascist state
    This is pretty accurate Im afraid. I know I no longer feel proud to be American, this is not the same country I grew up in. The last ten years have seen too many rights and freedoms go by the weighside and it keeps getting worse. Shit, I just read this morning that most off shore investment firms wont take American clients thAnks to big brother!
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric

so when I respond to another post mentioning Beck you take it that I'm obsessed with him

You really are a stunned pile of shit. Fuck you, I hate your ignorance......

I would like to cut your throat with a butter knife....shut up you useless

untalented piece of crap.
    aaaaaaand that would be the third time you've used his name in just this thread.

Load Metric

You really are a stunned pile of shit. Fuck you, I hate your ignorance......

I would like to cut your throat with a butter knife....shut up you useless

untalented piece of crap.
    aaaaaaand that would be the third time you've used his name in just this thread.
    In fairness I think Limitles is simply using Beck as an example of all these horribad TV personalities

Quote Originally Posted by Limitless
    Those shows(Glen Beck) etc
    But if you listen to Glen Beck or almost any of the TV pundits
    He is using Beck's name because that is someone that most of the board readers would be familiar with in order to illuminate a bigger point.

Thread Information