Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My AFC GOY!

Load Metric

My AFC GOY!

My NFC goy was a blowout winner. My CFB total of the year was a blowout winner. My 1st CFB goy was a 13 point dog that lost by 1. My 2nd CFB goy was a route.

Indy -14
    They must win by 24 points or you get a btc refund with washed btc.

I will only post 1 more play on PFA my NFL Goy because of losers like Mulva and mr white trash himself Muck Ficon. Thank those losers for not printing free money anymore. It's hard to blame Muck for sucking at life so much when he's from the white trash capital of WI.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Yay, another GOY thread. Shut it down, pls.

Sanlmar: Kid had a good looking card last week

ThreeBet: You forgot to mention all of your losers

simpdog: pattern calls for green

BeerAndPoker: Just cause I like to break patterns.

Muck Ficon: Keep all this faggot shit in one thread

Load Metric
    where do we sign up for the platinum package?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    My NFC goy was a blowout winner. My CFB total of the year was a blowout winner. My 1st CFB goy was a 13 point dog that lost by 1. My 2nd CFB goy was a route.

Indy -14
    They must win by 24 points or you get a btc refund with washed btc.

I will only post 1 more play on PFA my NFL Goy because of losers like Mulva and mr white trash himself Muck Ficon. Thank those losers for not printing free money anymore. It's hard to blame Muck for sucking at life so much when he's from the white trash capital of WI.
    Hey, would you like to bet $200 on this? We can escrow with Todd if you'd like... You have indy -14 I have Jacksonville +14.

Load Metric
    How is Patriots -7 v Lions not on your card?

Soft dome team who lacks a signature road win - much less against a playoff contender.

They are like 20-80 last 100 on the road.

Winter weather rolls in around game time?

Lions cannot score points anyway. Cardinals lol. Belichick is gonna confuse young dumb Stafford IMO. Kid can't read.

C'mon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    seriously. your GOY is a 14pt favorite

no 14pt fav in the NFL is worthy of GOY

if jax can run the ball they could be in this game
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I gotta ask what the hell is GOY?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

It means "Game of the Year". It's commonly used by tout/fraud type sports handicapping "experts" to draw people in, to make it seem like this pick is more legit than flipping a coin.

Comments

adamantium: thanx

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    seriously. your GOY is a 14pt favorite

no 14pt fav in the NFL is worthy of GOY

if jax can run the ball they could be in this game
    That shows ur knowledge of sportsbetting. They pay the same at the end of the bet.

Whoever posted what about your losers. I don't have any. Technically my 1st CFB goy was a loss because I said they would win su but they covered easy and dominated the game

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Soft dome team who lacks a signature road win - much less against a playoff contender.

Lions cannot score points anyway. Cardinals lol. Belichick is gonna confuse young dumb Stafford IMO. Kid can't read.

C'mon.
    I agree Det is very overrated and they can't score. I didn't say I wasn't playing NE it's just noty goy. I also think Minny money line has a chance, but There's literally no chance Indy doesn't stomp a mud hole in jAcksonville. They could lose the to battle by 3 and still win by 21 it's that easy

Load Metric

C'mon.
    I agree Det is very overrated and they can't score. I didn't say I wasn't playing NE it's just noty goy. I also think Minny money line has a chance, but There's literally no chance Indy doesn't stomp a mud hole in jAcksonville. They could lose the to battle by 3 and still win by 21 it's that easy

$200 on it?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    14 is a lot of points, but this aint a shit pick. LOL "if jacksonville can run the ball well", maybe if they call up MRobot.

Load Metric

C'mon.
    With Bush out Sunday I am firing 2x my usual on Pats. GL to us both.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-22-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    giving 14pts is a losing proposition in the NFL..i really wouldn't be surprised to see them hit 60% of the time. as it stands, double digit dogs cover @ 55%
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You might win this but it isn't a GOYA bet.....14 pts is not a great number to be laying to anybody in the nfl....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

With Bush out Sunday I am firing 2x my usual on Pats. GL to us both.
    Not saying I hate the bet because I'd lean that way if I was betting the game but Bush shouldn't have anything to go into your decision cause he's practically been a ghost all season.

Load Metric
    Listen retards everygame has a winner and loser regardless of the spread. Whether a team is a 40 point fav or a pickem doesn't matter. My game will win just like all the others did. When they pay me my money they won't give me less because of the spread. Only an idiot wouldn't understand that.

This is the only site where someone can win everygame and morons will post dumb shit like its a losing bet over time. I'm not playing every 14 pt fav u idiots.

Me trying to explain sportsbetting here is like Muck explaining why he's such white trash. No one will understand

Load Metric
    Listen retards everygame has a winner and loser regardless of the spread. Whether a team is a 40 point fav or a pickem doesn't matter. My game will win just like all the others did. When they pay me my money they won't give me less because of the spread. Only an idiot wouldn't understand that.

This is the only site where someone can win everygame and morons will post dumb shit like its a losing bet over time. I'm not playing every 14 pt fav u idiots.

Me trying to explain sportsbetting here is like Muck explaining why he's such white trash. No one will understand
    You.
    Are.
    A.
    Pussy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

An irony Druff might appreciate:

(Urban Dictionary)

Goy n.
    Hebrew and Yiddish term for a non-Jewish person; synonymous with "gentile." Usually neutral, despite persistent untrue rumors that it is derogatory. It should only be considered offensive when it is used in a context indicating that it's intended as an insult, or said in a tone of disgust- much like the word "Jew."

Load Metric
    Nice work.

You stood in the pocket against full on PFA blitz.

Again, why can't you post just a sentence or two about why.... anyway, GL & stay hot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

You.
    Are.
    A.
    Pussy.

Yeah, but you should be thanking that pussy he ignored taking your 200$
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Thread Information