Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your play here? I had zero outs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What is your play here? I had zero outs.

Sorry the story is long.

Last week after busting balls about POF.com, I decided to check it out for a random search of some new additions to the site. Well after browsing for a little bit, I saw a chick I attended highschool with. You could tell back then that she had potential. She was spanish, a mix of Puerto Rican and Mexican, as I would find out later. I had never talked to her before, maybe a random hello in highschool or something, but never any more than that. I decided to message her anyways.

I was surprised that she got back to me so quickly, so we exchanged numbers and on it went from there. We texted back and forth for the next couple of days, but I still didn't get the feeling she wanted to hang out. I really didn't know myself, if I wanted to try and pursue anything with her. It was more of a ( be friendly, keep her in mind, and maybe one day when she is horney you might get lucky) and also she was really weird from what I remember. Well it wasn't until yesterday that she asked me if I would like to get a drink. She got out of work at 2, and she asked if I would like to meet her at the bar she tended. I snap called.

I was excited as I hadn't seen her in 10 years, except for the photo's she had on the site. Well around 10pm I was starving and couldn't wait any longer. I planned on just getting us both something to eat at the bar, but I hadn't eaten all day.

I decided to drive over to Taco Bell and try out the new Dorito's Taco's. I don't know who said that they were disappointed in the taste, but I had to overwhelmingly disagree. These tacos are the shit. I originally ordered 3, just in case they were meh, but I quickly went up and got three more. After 6 taco's I was on my way.

Name:  dorito.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  7.9 KB

I spent the next couple of hours lurking here, and watching "When it was a Game". I hadn't seen it in a year or so, but I could watch it once a week.

Before I know it, it was ten after 1. My lady friend sent me a text and told me she was getting out a little early, and if I wanted, I could meet her in a little bit. I was already dressed, so I threw on some sneakers and out the door I went.

While driving to the bar (which only takes about 5 minutes) I kept asking myself, "What the fuck are you going to say?" "How are you going to pull this one off?" "You think she just wants to get in the sac?" "Get a grip, and show some balls."

I was nervous I admit, but I had to put my game face on. When I pulled up to the bar I hit the jackpot, there was a spot out front. Yet to my surprise, she was standing right there. I almost shit myself cause she was not what I remember. Yes I saw her pics online, and I always knew she had potential behind those librarian glasses and American Eagle sweatshirts, but I wasn't expecting her to be so sexy.

Name:  pofff.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  38.0 KB

I got out of the car and exchanged all the awkward hellos and hugs, but when I asked her if she wanted to go in she said no. She asked if I could bring her to her place so she could change. I obv said yes, and off we went.

The car ride was was great as I made her laugh, we talked about what we were doing now, the bullshit small talk, whatever. Everything was going great, until something happened. Those fucking taco's started talking to me. I don't know if it was the nerves or what not, that had brought upon such a fire storm in my colon, but all the sudden I had to shit so fucking bad.

It was the kind of shit where you had to find a toilet and find it fast. It wasn't the kind of shit where you might be able to squeeze out a fart, and be good for the next 20 minutes until you found a safe restroom. It felt like M80's were exploding in my asshole.

The only thoughts going through my mind now were finding a place to unleash this flurry of ugly. My only question now was, was she going to let me in? Was she just going to say, "brb 2 secs?" Well I took the initiative and just got out of the car. Thankfully she let me follow her in.

As we walked in, I met her older sister. She was fine too, but she was off to bed. My girl told me she would be a couple minutes and for me to make myself at home. She asked if I needed anything, and I said no. Fully knowing that a huge dump was hitting my asshole like a battering ram, and I needed a toilet.

The minute she closed her bedroom door I ran a 4.2 forty straight to the bathroom. I unleashed a dump that only a real man can be proud of. Oh my god I was so relived. Yes my ass was on fire, but at least it was out of me. I found myself laughing a little bit from the smell. It was god awful, yet for some reason I was proud. I was fully ready to make the best of this night. Little did I know I had broken the number 1 rule when using an unsafe toilet. I forgot to curtiosity flush.

For the next 7 minutes I tried flushing and flushing. I ran around frantically checking the closets for any sign of a plunger, but to my dismay there was none. I had no way of getting this massive load away from the general public. I tried flushing it one more time, but that just made it worse.

I was standing in the bathroom of a sexy ex-dork, with absolutely no outs. I wish I had more time to work on it, but I didn't. I simply just left it. I left this massive molton lava dump to be discovered by an unsuspecting lucky individual.

I sprayed some CK1 on me that I found in the mirror cabinet and I left. I strolled back to the couch, where she had left me to go change. She came out a minute later and thankfully she did not have to use the bathroom.

We went out to get a bite to eat, had a few drinks, and had a really great time. Yet the whole time I was wondering if her sister had found the dump. Luckily she didn't invite me inside when I dropped her off, as I didn't want to face the violation that had occurred on a few hours before.

She asked me if I would like to get together sometime this week, but I told her I would be away until next Sunday. She said that's cool and she would call me. If I hadn't taken this dump I would have seen her tonight, but I wasn't going back to the scene of the crime so quickly.

While driving away I got a text from her saying how great the night was, how nice it was to reconnect with me, and how she can't wait to go out again. Every time my phone vibrates I am wondering if it is going to be her asking me if I used the bathroom last night.

TheEnd
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Banned
    Load Metric
    ask gaysearles, his girl is fat and you know hes spittin game son.

Load Metric
    You're fine.
    Be sure to post a detailed TR when you tap that.
    Also those tacos are great.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    You're fine.
    Too bad we can't get them in that taco 12 pack.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    You're fine.

My only play here is to go to Taco Bell on lunch and get me some of them tacos. Druff said they werent that great, but I trust Templar more at this point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

My only play here is to go to Taco Bell on lunch and get me some of them tacos. Druff said they werent that great, but I trust Templar more at this point.
    Searles its a nice play. I recommend it.

Load Metric
    Sorry the story is long.

Last week after busting balls about POF.com, I decided to check it out for a random search of some new additions to the site. Well after browsing for a little bit, I saw a chick I attended highschool with. You could tell back then that she had potential. She was spanish, a mix of Puerto Rican and Mexican, as I would find out later. I had never talked to her before, maybe a random hello in highschool or something, but never any more than that. I decided to message her anyways.

I was surprised that she got back to me so quickly, so we exchanged numbers and on it went from there. We texted back and forth for the next couple of days, but I still didn't get the feeling she wanted to hang out. I really didn't know myself, if I wanted to try and pursue anything with her. It was more of a ( be friendly, keep her in mind, and maybe one day when she is horney you might get lucky) and also she was really weird from what I remember. Well it wasn't until yesterday that she asked me if I would like to get a drink. She got out of work at 2, and she asked if I would like to meet her at the bar she tended. I snap called.

I was excited as I hadn't seen her in 10 years, except for the photo's she had on the site. Well around 10pm I was starving and couldn't wait any longer. I planned on just getting us both something to eat at the bar, but I hadn't eaten all day.

I decided to drive over to Taco Bell and try out the new Dorito's Taco's. I don't know who said that they were disappointed in the taste, but I had to overwhelmingly disagree. These tacos are the shit. I originally ordered 3, just in case they were meh, but I quickly went up and got three more. After 6 taco's I was on my way.

Name:  dorito.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  7.9 KB

I spent the next couple of hours lurking here, and watching "When it was a Game". I hadn't seen it in a year or so, but I could watch it once a week.

Before I know it, it was ten after 1. My lady friend sent me a text and told me she was getting out a little early, and if I wanted, I could meet her in a little bit. I was already dressed, so I threw on some sneakers and out the door I went.

While driving to the bar (which only takes about 5 minutes) I kept asking myself, "What the fuck are you going to say?" "How are you going to pull this one off?" "You think she just wants to get in the sac?" "Get a grip, and show some balls."

I was nervous I admit, but I had to put my game face on. When I pulled up to the bar I hit the jackpot, there was a spot out front. Yet to my surprise, she was standing right there. I almost shit myself cause she was not what I remember. Yes I saw her pics online, and I always knew she had potential behind those librarian glasses and American Eagle sweatshirts, but I wasn't expecting her to be so sexy.

Name:  pofff.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  38.0 KB

I got out of the car and exchanged all the awkward hellos and hugs, but when I asked her if she wanted to go in she said no. She asked if I could bring her to her place so she could change. I obv said yes, and off we went.

The car ride was was great as I made her laugh, we talked about what we were doing now, the bullshit small talk, whatever. Everything was going great, until something happened. Those fucking taco's started talking to me. I don't know if it was the nerves or what not, that had brought upon such a fire storm in my colon, but all the sudden I had to shit so fucking bad.

It was the kind of shit where you had to find a toilet and find it fast. It wasn't the kind of shit where you might be able to squeeze out a fart, and be good for the next 20 minutes until you found a safe restroom. It felt like M80's were exploding in my asshole.

The only thoughts going through my mind now were finding a place to unleash this flurry of ugly. My only question now was, was she going to let me in? Was she just going to say, "brb 2 secs?" Well I took the initiative and just got out of the car. Thankfully she let me follow her in.

As we walked in, I met her older sister. She was fine too, but she was off to bed. My girl told me she would be a couple minutes and for me to make myself at home. She asked if I needed anything, and I said no. Fully knowing that a huge dump was hitting my asshole like a battering ram, and I needed a toilet.

The minute she closed her bedroom door I ran a 4.2 forty straight to the bathroom. I unleashed a dump that only a real man can be proud of. Oh my god I was so relived. Yes my ass was on fire, but at least it was out of me. I found myself laughing a little bit from the smell. It was god awful, yet for some reason I was proud. I was fully ready to make the best of this night. Little did I know I had broken the number 1 rule when using an unsafe toilet. I forgot to curtiosity flush.

For the next 7 minutes I tried flushing and flushing. I ran around frantically checking the closets for any sign of a plunger, but to my dismay there was none. I had no way of getting this massive load away from the general public. I tried flushing it one more time, but that just made it worse.

I was standing in the bathroom of a sexy ex-dork, with absolutely no outs. I wish I had more time to work on it, but I didn't. I simply just left it. I left this massive molton lava dump to be discovered by an unsuspecting lucky individual.

I sprayed some CK1 on me that I found in the mirror cabinet and I left. I strolled back to the couch, where she had left me to go change. She came out a minute later and thankfully she did not have to use the bathroom.

We went out to get a bite to eat, had a few drinks, and had a really great time. Yet the whole time I was wondering if her sister had found the dump. Luckily she didn't invite me inside when I dropped her off, as I didn't want to face the violation that had occurred on a few hours before.

She asked me if I would like to get together sometime this week, but I told her I would be away until next Sunday. She said that's cool and she would call me. If I hadn't taken this dump I would have seen her tonight, but I wasn't going back to the scene of the crime so quickly.

While driving away I got a text from her saying how great the night was, how nice it was to reconnect with me, and how she can't wait to go out again. Every time my phone vibrates I am wondering if it is going to be her asking me if I used the bathroom last night.

TheEnd
    My advice is to stop being results oriented and think long-term! You should know better than to eat fast food before a first "date" (TACO BELL, for christ sakes man you are trying to blow this up!); the intial satisfaction of a full belly is being extrmeely results oriented, the better long-term play is to go with something that maybe can stay in your colon for more than hour... although you somehow went over 2 hours before the urge hit you
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even the best hard nosed veterans pull a rookie mistake now and then lol.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Reminds me of a post 408 made before about a dude shitting in a girls bathroom and......well it's pretty much a must read

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0921191&page=1

great stick figure illustrations too LOL

Load Metric

sounds like a cross between Along Came Polly and that episode of Seinfeld when George had to take a dump and the girl had a curtain instead of a bathroom door
    Last edited by shortbuspoker; 05-08-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: posted wrong link

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Reminds me of a post 408 made before about a dude shitting in a girls bathroom and......well it's pretty much a must read

First off I would be horrified if I were you Templar
    but obv don't address the situation until you're married to her.
    pretty lol though

Secondly, the 408 post is disturbing because it confirms my suspicions
    about Mike. COMPLETE WACKO and a decent artist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

sounds like a cross between Along Came Polly and that episode of Seinfeld when George had to take a dump and the girl had a curtain instead of a bathroom door

This thread reminds me of the scene from Dumb and Dumber....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

That is the funniest thing I've ever read...
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Im guessing that story was about the "Upper Decker".

Im sure things will be fine. Tap it and post a report.

God speed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Gotta agree with Steve-O and say that eating fast food right before a first date is a ...

In fact, when I get deep in tournaments, I don't even eat anything that has a chance of upsetting my stomach, because that's the last thing I need distracting me. My meal before the final table of the event I won in 2005 was a bowl of soup and some bread.

I am wondering why you didn't just ask where a plunger was. Sure, it could be embarrassing, but wouldn't leaving a toilet full of shit be much more embarrassing? Alternatively, if you didn't want to ruin the moment, perhaps a better idea would be returning to the bathroom just as the night was ending, and THEN asking for the plunger -- as if you just clogged it. This is pretty much a freeroll because definitely she is more likely to see you again after plunging her toilet than leaving it disgusting.

Great story, though, and I don't usually even like bathroom gross-out type stories.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Gotta agree with Steve-O and say that eating fast food right before a first date is a ...

In fact, when I get deep in tournaments, I don't even eat anything that has a chance of upsetting my stomach, because that's the last thing I need distracting me. My meal before the final table of the event I won in 2005 was a bowl of soup and some bread.

I am wondering why you didn't just ask where a plunger was. Sure, it could be embarrassing, but wouldn't leaving a toilet full of shit be much more embarrassing? Alternatively, if you didn't want to ruin the moment, perhaps a better idea would be returning to the bathroom just as the night was ending, and THEN asking for the plunger -- as if you just clogged it. This is pretty much a freeroll because definitely she is more likely to see you again after plunging her toilet than leaving it disgusting.

Great story, though, and I don't usually even like bathroom gross-out type stories.
    Returning to the scene of the crime and acting like it just happened at the end of the night is a -EV play as the sister would almost assuredly rat you out at that point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was really too embarrassed to ask for the plunger. I think the optimum play would have been:

- Before leaving to go out, ask her if I can use the bathroom quickly.

- Go in and out quickly and say your toilet is clogged.

- Ask her if she wanted me to plunge it.

Probably would of looked like a hero, then she obviously wouldn't of thought it was me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Returning to the scene of the crime and acting like it just happened at the end of the night is a -EV play as the sister would almost assuredly rat you out at that point.
    Actually I meant right before they left the apartment. In fact, if he was in the bathroom like 30 seconds and then said he needed a plunger, she might have believed it was just her plumbing or maybe even thought her sister left it that way.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was really too embarrassed to ask for the plunger. I think the optimum play would have been:

- Before leaving to go out, ask her if I can use the bathroom quickly.

- Go in and out quickly and say your toilet is clogged.

- Ask her if she wanted me to plunge it.

Probably would of looked like a hero, then she obviously wouldn't of thought it was me.
    Wow this is exactly what I meant (and clarified in my last post), which I wrote as you were writing this one.

Great plunging minds think alike.

Load Metric
    Sorry the story is long.

She was spanish, a mix of Puerto Rican and Mexican

TheEnd
    I like you sir, and I mean this with all due respect and not just trying to drop knowledge on you, but she is not Spanish. She's a rare breed of Mexican and Puerto Rican which makes her Latina. Being Spanish means she's from Spain. That would be like me calling people from the United States English because they speak english. It bothers me as a Mexican man being called Spanish because of the whole raping and slavery thing the Spanish bestowed upon Mexicans. As you were gents...

Thread Information