Thread: Woman sues owners of dog killed by her pit bulls

Load Metric

Woman sues owners of dog killed by her pit bulls

This is the America we live in now. I wish this person a painful death.

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-sues-own...194920139.html
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Which person are you wishing death on? The women doing the suing?I hate all the suing and b.s that goes on in this greed filled country too, but id be fucking pissed if some rednecks dogs mauled my dog. id fuck the owner up pretty bad without regard for consequences if it was complete negligence on his end.
    Last edited by big dick; 11-15-2014 at 03:03 PM.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Which person are you wishing death on? The women doing the suing?I hate all the suing and b.s that goes on in this greed filled country too, but id be fucking pissed if some rednecks dogs mauled my dog. id fuck the owner up pretty bad without regard for consequences if it was complete negligence on his end.
    The story is a bit confusing but the pit bull owner is suing the owner of the dog that was killed, which is a fucking joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Who the hell needs 4 pit bulls?

This nut case doesn't want anyone within 100 miles of her. Bet the whole neighborhood was terrified of her dogs.

Load Metric
    Hopefully the judges first and last words are something like "are you fucking kidding me?" before throwing her out of court.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ::o View Post
    Hopefully the judges first and last words are something like "are you fucking kidding me?" before throwing her out of court.
    agreed...sounds like a summary judgement for the defendant, plaintiff to pay court costs...

amazing that the plaintiff believes she is not required to keep her dogs confined yet the defendant must confine his to keep it protected from hers
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    It's a ploy to delay getting the dogs put down & confuse the matter to the point where maybe they can keep the dogs.

My wife & dog were attacked by 2 bull mastiffs a couple years ago & we heard the bull mastiff owners threatened something similar to muddy the waters & get my wife to back down. I kicked the bitch who owned them off my property when she tried to talk my wife out of pushing the matter by bringing up a lawsuit against us. It's an intimidation tactic & is not meant to get to a trial.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Considering that the story is from Texas, I am surprised that the guy didn't shoot the pits when they attacked his dog. I have shot more than one dog for attacking my dogs when they were on their runners and couldn't protect themselves.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    It's a ploy to delay getting the dogs put down & confuse the matter to the point where maybe they can keep the dogs.

My wife & dog were attacked by 2 bull mastiffs a couple years ago & we heard the bull mastiff owners threatened something similar to muddy the waters & get my wife to back down. I kicked the bitch who owned them off my property when she tried to talk my wife out of pushing the matter by bringing up a lawsuit against us. It's an intimidation tactic & is not meant to get to a trial.
    per the story, the city has ruled:

"Each of the animals must be registered with Texas City annually as a dangerous dog. A sign must be posted in White's yard alerting residents of the danger and she must have a $100,000 liability on the dogs, according to police. A fence at least 6 feet high must also be installed."

thus, the dogs are not being put down...

nor has neighbor pressed any charges...

so i don't think suing will change anything re: actions the owners must take...the ploy won't work nor distract
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This will get thrown out as fast as those pits got rid of that beagle.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Considering that the story is from Texas, I am surprised that the guy didn't shoot the pits when they attacked his dog. I have shot more than one dog for attacking my dogs when they were on their runners and couldn't protect themselves.
    Have you killed lots of dogs shortbusp?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

Have you killed lots of dogs shortbusp?
    2 dogs and 1 coyote. If it comes down to my dog or another dog, my dog will be the one that lives through it if I have a say in the matter.

Thread Information