Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOES ANYONE WANNA COLLABORATE VIA SKYPE ON FANDUEL 2.5 MIL GUARUNTEED

Load Metric
    Also the 10x Boosters on DK is where it's at.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pro tip maybe I shouldn't share but it's not really that much of a secret is if the tournament only has a few spots left but plenty of time to put in a lineup then just register with a bunch of randoms as quickly as possible and edit your lineup afterward. Just don't forget to edit obv otherwise you just burned money.

I've done this a few nights in basketball leagues where games had about an hour to start but only a few entries were left in the tournament so I put in randoms then edited afterward just to secure the spot so it didn't fill as I was setting the lineup.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Pro tip maybe I shouldn't share but it's not really that much of a secret is if the tournament only has a few spots left but plenty of time to put in a lineup then just register with a bunch of randoms as quickly as possible and edit your lineup afterward. Just don't forget to edit obv otherwise you just burned money.

I've done this a few nights in basketball leagues where games had about an hour to start but only a few entries were left in the tournament so I put in randoms then edited afterward just to secure the spot so it didn't fill as I was setting the lineup.
    not to sound like a dick, but how is this a protip? Just use the reserve button... My friend and I do this every morning for BBALL so we don't get shut out of our 50/50s

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

not to sound like a dick, but how is this a protip? Just use the reserve button... My friend and I do this every morning for BBALL so we don't get shut out of our 50/50s
    Maybe I shouldn't have said fanduel directly cause yeah they have that reserve button but I'm not sure if the all of the others do. I can't remember what site I was on a couple years back but I had to do this all the time so I got accustomed to just doing it that way to reserve a pick.

Load Metric

Maybe I shouldn't have said fanduel directly cause yeah they have that reserve button but I'm not sure if the all of the others do. I can't remember what site I was on a couple years back but I had to do this all the time so I got accustomed to just doing it that way to reserve a pick.
    draftkings and draftday both have the function. Hate fan duel because of the kicker aspect (such a crapshoot), but believe they have it too. The best is when people do this and forget to import their lineup into the match so you usually have a few teams with 0 players.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

draftkings and draftday both have the function. Hate fan duel because of the kicker aspect (such a crapshoot), but believe they have it too. The best is when people do this and forget to import their lineup into the match so you usually have a few teams with 0 players.
    I never even looked for it on fanduel so I shouldn't have said they got it but I would imagine they would. I just go to the bottom of the list and click a bunch bottom salary people real quick to fill the spots.

Been a bit since I played on Draft Kings but maybe I will start on there again.

Always great for dead money from non set lineups.

Thread Information