Thread: DOES ANYONE WANNA COLLABORATE VIA SKYPE ON FANDUEL 2.5 MIL GUARUNTEED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

DOES ANYONE WANNA COLLABORATE VIA SKYPE ON FANDUEL 2.5 MIL GUARUNTEED

Every week I do 100-200$ worth of entries in this 25$ buyin. First is normally 500k. It's 300k this week, but I have been wanting to collab with someone in picking teams over skype together. I keep cashing and making my money back or profiting very tiny, but I wanna pu together teams with someone, or two people who will be able to get the best possible squad out there.

Obviously whoever you are can handle the money. I will ship directly to you.

figure it's a great chance if we can get 8-12-16 teams into the field instead of my usual 4-8.

Anyone interested just reply. If not, I totally get it. No need to rip me apart for this offer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    We dont even really need skype we could use the chat room on here. Also, I would be willing to put up all the money and get paid only if we lose

if that is something that entices anyone,

I really anna do this. It's literally like a work place that buys a bunch of lottery tickets. Only this takes a bit of knowledge and also luck. I think we have the former. The latter is where a bunch of gamblers hit or miss on that facet.

No takers? I had talked to china weeks ago via text about this, but he wasn't into fanduel.

Someone with some knowledge step up.

I can think of a few people I would be honored to pick teams with a celebrate meeting up in like Vegas at a nice steak dinner to split our winnings that came from lol paylal
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    BUMP

So nobody?

I am planning on drafting in the next six hours. It fills before sunday

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    GL. I haven't had much time to look over the stats I normally do before I set any lineups so I'm taking the weekend off for Fanduel.

Load Metric
    OK. I am interested in this becoming a weekly thing. If we could get 5-6 guys and enter 2-24 times I think we have a real shot at one hitting big. Especially blending all our ideas.

Anything you'd be into later/.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I have been doing this as well and having similar results.

I think the key is to having multiple entries like you said. I would be down for next week but a good 6-8 hrs of research is necessary each week to make smart pics.

Thread Information