Thread: NFL week 11 upset alert

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

NFL week 11 upset alert

NFL week 11 upset alert

in my research all three of the big dogs, tb+7, oak+10.5 and stl+9.5 provide enough value to bet on them.. i feel that TB represents the best chance, and i even see a possible win as seven pt dogs. TB should be able to easily handle the pass rush and DL of washington. having orakpo out makes it even easier imo.

mccown is a concern but in light of washington unable to do much on the defensive side he should be able to throw at his big receivers (jackson, evans) and have a very good day vs this pass protection group. even in the road. this seems like a very exploitable matchup for TB.

the skins just don;t seem right. not that TB does, but griffin just lets them down, and i have my doubts that they'll have the proper game plan to morris to succeed. (not that NFL teams run it anymore anyway) they might be able to run outside and griffin scrambling is scary,...but again,..i have doubts. wash has a couple of guys that are decent on the OL but TB has matches up better on the defensive side and hold edges there. you always have to worry about d. jackson and p. garcon. and a couple of other boys,..i'm a little worried about tampa's pass protection, and TB overall defense..lol...but you have the griffin factor, and he;ll likely have to throw it to win. if TB's defense can get to him they'll all have shitty a game, and let's face it washington plays like shit almost every week
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Yeah McCown is going to be my cheap QB in DFF this week. Looking forward to it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    5 dimes has TB +8.5

i haven't had any money in that place for years. great outfit for betting dogs
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    As soon as I saw that line it became obvious that the skins will win that game by 21.

Who is saint Louis playing? They are the only team of the 3 I'd consider betting on for the rest of the season.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    As soon as I saw that line it became obvious that the skins will win that game by 21.
    the thing is,..washington just doesn't score a lot of points. the weapons are there. but it really hasn't translated into much

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    for much of the same reasons last week, atlanta should obliterate carolina this week.

all you need to know is ryan, white and jones. carolina will have no answer this this tandem. carolina will also struggle to run the ball as atlanta possesses a DL that can contain the OL andrun unit carolina has .

imo towel head will have to create everything himself here, even at home. i see tons of edges to atlanta in this affair. atlanta should have zero problems scoring, and if by chance they do, i feel equally positive that they can win a low scoring game vs this bunch.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  a.baa-i-won-some-money.png
Views: 270
Size:  115.8 KB

Comments

DRK Star: gettin paper

Thread Information