Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 84

Thread: OFFICIAL - WSOP November 9 Final Table thread

  1. #1

    OFFICIAL - WSOP November 9 Final Table thread

    Can someone please post the link to stream the event and any other relevant info and I will post here. I dont know what time it starts.






    Found this on cardplayer:
    2014 World Series of Poker Main Event ESPN TV Schedule
    Nov. 9th 9:00-11:00 PM ET WSOP Main Event Championship
    Nov. 10th 9:00 PM ET WSOP Main Event Championship Final Table (LIVE)
    Nov. 11th 9:00 PM ET WSOP Main Event Championship Final Table (LIVE)

    Edit:
    ESPN2 website
    WSOP 11/10 8:00 PM EST 2014 World Series of Poker Presented by Gentleman Jack (Final Table)
    Last edited by DRK Star; 11-10-2014 at 09:52 AM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Can someone please post the link to stream the event and any other relevant info and I will post here. I dont know what time it starts.






    Found this on cardplayer:
    2014 World Series of Poker Main Event ESPN TV Schedule
    Nov. 9th 9:00-11:00 PM ET WSOP Main Event Championship
    Nov. 10th 9:00 PM ET WSOP Main Event Championship Final Table (LIVE)
    Nov. 11th 9:00 PM ET WSOP Main Event Championship Final Table (LIVE)

    Edit:
    ESPN2 website
    WSOP 11/10 8:00 PM EST 2014 World Series of Poker Presented by Gentleman Jack (Final Table)
    I heard Hellmuth say he thinks Newhouse will win
    and he is doing like a halftime show for the breaks w/Daniel and Kara Scott.
    "Its just better for poker, when I'm involved"
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  3. #3
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1229
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,630
    I am on the WSOP website & can't find a link to the final table nor what time it starts. You'd think they'd want people to know this.

     
    Comments
      
      DRK Star: big time....who does their marketing, Donk Down?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I heard Hellmuth say he knows he's ten times the poker player that Newhouse is and he if Hellmuth made the final table 2 years in a row, he would win it twice.
    "Its just better for poker, when I'm involved"


  5. #5
    Watching some guy get smashed with the deck over the course of the tournament. I am stifling a yawn.

    That variance gets crazy and someone wins the lottery twice is the only interest.

    Looks like the Carlsen Anand World Chess Championship is getting more posts.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Here is what 5dimes has going
    Starts at 5pm, PST.

    Name:  wsop 2014 FT.JPG
Views: 520
Size:  62.2 KB

     
    Comments
      
      DRK Star: sportsbook had Newhouse at +300...pfft
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  8. #8
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1229
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,630
    Found a decent stream:
    http://goatd.net/39172/watch-espn-2
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  9. #9
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1393
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,103
    Blog Entries
    20
    Kara Scott always strikes me as a chick who would be the most boring lay ever but that don't mean I wouldn't fuck her.

  10. #10
    This is the live/half hour delay shit now right?

  11. #11
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1393
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,103
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    This is the live/half hour delay shit now right?
    yes sir

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    This is the live/half hour delay shit now right?
    yes sir
    Cool. Now I am scared to get on twitter because I know some dumb fuck will spoiler my tl inevitably. Think I saw someone mention they would earlier, no clue who it was though.

  13. #13
    Tough spot for Hizzle.

    And he played it perfect. Kid's playing great.

  14. #14
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1229
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,630
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Tough spot for Hizzle.

    And he played it perfect. Kid's playing great.
    yup.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  15. #15
    Any idea how long tonights broadcast is supposed to run?

    Are they showing two hours on TV, then allowing you to watch it online until they are down to 2, then watch heads up tomorrow night?

  16. #16
    I think this table is gonna go for a while. Not the most aggressive bunch would be putting it mildly.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Any idea how long tonights broadcast is supposed to run?

    Are they showing two hours on TV, then allowing you to watch it online until they are down to 2, then watch heads up tomorrow night?
    I'd guess it's gonna be on the deuce until it's over for the night. They have it scheduled from 8pm to 1AM, then an hour of sportscenter, then 2-6 WSOP again. The sportscenter hour is dinner break maybe?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Any idea how long tonights broadcast is supposed to run?

    Are they showing two hours on TV, then allowing you to watch it online until they are down to 2, then watch heads up tomorrow night?
    not sure about ESPN US but guess it's the same as UK where they're showing it in full on TV down to 3. UK defo did this last year.

    oh yeah and please use spoilers if some folk intends to post updates before they're shown on TV. tyvm.

  19. #19
    oh cool. thanks guys. that changes things for me.

  20. #20
    Holy shit.

    Big. Fucking. Balls.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 437
    Last Post: 11-06-2020, 12:48 PM
  2. Betting on WSOP final table
    By Vegasvic in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 02:03 PM
  3. Odds posted by two online sportsbooks for WSOP Main Final Table odds
    By Dan Druff in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:40 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 09:14 AM
  5. WSOP APAC Event #5 Final Table Stream. Daniel N. 1/4 ATM
    By Hockey Guy in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 09:07 AM