Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White trash couple in Pennsylvania beat 3-year-old to death over period of 3 days

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

White trash couple in Pennsylvania beat 3-year-old to death over period of 3 days

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/27316839/charges-filed

Jillian Tait (pictured above) is 21, and had a 3-year-old son named Scott.

She was a cashier at Walmart, and had recently started dating Gary Fellenbaum, also pictured above. Gary was married to a woman named Amanda, but they were recently separated. However, the three of them live in the same mobile home in Chesco, Pennsylvania.

Little Scott wouldn't eat his breakfast on Sunday, so the couple felt it was appropriate to repeatedly beat him. Gary repeatedly punched him in the head and beat him with an aluminum metal rod. The torture went on for 3 days, including a point where the boy was knocked unconscious, so they put him in the shower to revive him, and then again tied him up and beat him.

Scott died after the 3 days of abuse.

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against Gary and Jillian, and are also charging Amanda for allowing this to occur and not reporting it. I hope they get it.

I found the Facebook for these two. Looks surprisingly normal, and Gary even recently reposted some wannabe romantic story on how important it is to respect women.

Gary's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gary.fellenbaum

Jillian's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kittiekorngirl

Comments

son of lockman: [plain]https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8pDRpV1URnEAjcuJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIzaj A0ZzM5BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM2YjNmMWY4MTYzMDRl OTQ5Y2MxOWZiMjM3YzA0MDk2MQRncG9zAzc2BGl0A2Jpbmc-?back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsear ch%2Fi

Load Metric
    Don't know how long it's been since Pennsylvania has put anyone to death, but if these two don't plea down to life without parole they will get death.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sick world we live in these days. The death penalty is appropriate for these two but too bad they can't die the say same they killed the three year old aka be beaten to death.

Load Metric
    just looked up what Pennsylvania's death penalty deal is. in short, if you run your appeals, you'll most certainly get less than death. the only people they've killed lately have been people who waived their appeals, and that's 3 ppl since 1978. otherwise, there's always some technicality that someone finds (or big fuck ups, in some cases) to get the death penalty reduced to not death.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    More details to this terrible story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-released.html

Here is Amanda Fellenbaum, who witnessed all of this, and did nothing about it until finally calling police 3 days into it:

Load Metric
    Prison is a pretty harsh place for pedophiles & child abusers.

Load Metric
    Put each of them in seperate interrogation rooms with a gun with 1 bullet & tell them to do the right thing. Leave them alone & don't return until you hear a gunshot.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Looks surprisingly normal, and Gary even recently reposted some wannabe romantic story on how important it is to respect women.
    While they might be surprisingly normal looking I don't think that the re-post by Gary adds to his credibility of being normal. He is probably a woman beater also.

You don't see rich men romanticizing about wanting to be rich on facebook. Typically, when those types of things are posted or re-posted by somebody it's because they are a fantasy to them. I'm not saying that you were claiming that his re-post added to his credibility of being normal. I'm just pointing it out in general.

I've un-followed a good portion of my "friends" on facebook, because they are incredibly annoying. It's usually some drama queen posting about how they don't have time for drama yet they are always the center of it or they are talking about how great of a person they either are or will be yet they are complete white trash losers.

Normally, people who are something don't think anything of it, because it is just normal to them; therefore, they don't feel the need or even recognize a reason to post or re-post some phony facebook comment.

He probably posted that to make amends with his ex Amanda so he could have a white trash orgy with her and Jillian. Amanda probably waited to report it out of fear of not wanting to be beat again by the aluminum rod. She is a white trash idiot after all so she probably believed Scott would make it through it the same way she did for the past 5 years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Looks surprisingly normal, and Gary even recently reposted some wannabe romantic story on how important it is to respect women.
    While they might be surprisingly normal looking I don't think that the re-post by Gary adds to his credibility of being normal. He is probably a woman beater also.

You don't see rich men romanticizing about wanting to be rich on facebook. Typically, when those types of things are posted or re-posted by somebody it's because they are a fantasy to them. I'm not saying that you were claiming that his re-post added to his credibility of being normal. I'm just pointing it out in general.

I've un-followed a good portion of my "friends" on facebook, because they are incredibly annoying. It's usually some drama queen posting about how they don't have time for drama yet they are always the center of it or they are talking about how great of a person they either are or will be yet they are complete white trash losers.

Normally, people who are something don't think anything of it, because it is just normal to them; therefore, they don't feel the need or even recognize a reason to post or re-post some phony facebook comment.

He probably posted that to make amends with his ex Amanda so he could have a white trash orgy with her and Jillian. Amanda probably waited to report it out of fear of not wanting to be beat again by the aluminum rod. She is a white trash idiot after all so she probably believed Scott would make it through it the same way she did for the past 5 years.
    Why do we need the nightly news from around the world in our faces wherever we go.

It's ugly and it has never stopped but we don't need to think about this shit everyday.

This is why parole hearings are hell for the families of a victim.

Comments

FR1GHT: She was too stupid to know she had 2 years on him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post

Why do we need the nightly news from around the world in our faces wherever we go.

It's ugly and it has never stopped but we don't need to think about this shit everyday.

I really meant, why do we need this story on this site? Almost every other website runs

this kind of crap. So I guess it means most of humanity wants to hear of horror on a daily basis?

Not me. This should be a country club of fantasy where all our needs or wishes are taken for granted.

Fuck that was bad. But still.

And damn you to the hotplate those that give a headline to such horror

and a fucking website link.

You think I'm following a retard around?

Bronze
    Load Metric

I really meant, why do we need this story on this site? Almost every other website runs

this kind of crap. So I guess it means most of humanity wants to hear of horror on a daily basis?

Not me. This should be a country club of fantasy where all our needs or wishes are taken for granted.

Fuck that was bad. But still.

And damn you to the hotplate those that give a headline to such horror

and a fucking website link.

You think I'm following a retard around?
    For the same reason that when somebody starts telling you how great their day was you zone out, but the minute they start telling you about the fucked up shit that happened to them your ears perk up. People love drama and the good things are just boring. People pretend to give a shit about your accomplishments, but they really listen and talk to you when things go south.

Load Metric
    hope they both get the death penalty. whitetrash pieces of shit.

Load Metric
    Something just as sickening happened in the UK a few days ago.

This is the victim

This is the killer

And this is the story.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...womans-4582221

A KILLER died after being tasered by police today after they found him CHEWING a woman's face in a hotel room - just two weeks after he was released from prison.

Murder suspect Matthew Williams, 34, "went Hannibal Lecter" on his victim, 22, eating her eyeball and half of her face.

Security staff at the hotel burst into the room today when Williams refused to let them in and they found him "eating her to death".

Horrified staff called police who hit Williams with the high voltage taser knocking him to the floor.

Williams was formally arrested but moments later became "unresponsive" and died.

The woman, who he had just met, was also confirmed dead from her injuries in the room of the Sirhowy Arms Hotel in the village of Argoed, near Blackwood, South Wales.

The horrific attack on the young woman was met with revulsion in the former mining village.

Jill Edwards, who lives near the hotel, said: "This animal was eating this girl to death. He murdered her so police stopped him - good on them.

"Security said they told him no girls in his room and he didn't answer, when they opened his door he was eating her face."

Williams - known by his nickname Fifi - had just served half a five-year prison sentence for a violent attack on his partner who lives nearby.

He was staying at the hotel which operated as a bail hostel and had taken his victim back there for a drink.

Lyn Beasley, who lives close to the hotel, said: "He went Hannibal Lecter on the woman, he gouged her eyeball out, ate them and ate and half her face.

"He had just been released from prison and was high on coke."

A security guard at the hotel, who didn't want to be named, also claimed the killer had been eating the woman.

A Home Office pathologist and scenes of crime officers in white suits were at the hotel today trying to discover how the couple died.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We were called at 1.23am after a reported that a man was attacking a woman in the Sirhowy Arms Hotel.

"On arrival both the male and female were still at the location.

"A Taser was discharged and a man was arrested. The woman was located with injuries and has since been pronounced deceased.

"While under arrest, the man became unresponsive. Officers and paramedics administered first aid but he has since been pronounced deceased."

Police confirmed that both the man and woman, who have not been named, died at the scene.

They say the Taser was discharged and the man was arrested.

He then died despite efforts to save him. The Sirhowy Arms was a popular local until it was turned into a B&B catering for up to 26 guests.

It was once popular but over the last few years the hotel has been used to by the local council to give temporary accommodation to people in the area.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission has been called in to oversee the inquiry because a taser was used.

A spokeswoman for the watchdog said: "The IPCC is independently investigating an incident overnight in Blackwood in which a man and a woman have died.

"Gwent Police referred the incident to the IPCC early this morning."
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    thank god he's dead.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Adrian Peterson's kid has to feel like a little bitch for crying right about now.

Load Metric
    Yeah, that's bad parenting.

Load Metric
    BREAKING NEWS: WHORE MOTHER KILLS CATHOLIC TODDLER

Load Metric
    Truly sad what will get you arrested nowadays. If this were illegal back in the day 90% of parents in my neighborhood would have been locked up. All of my friends and I would get the shit beat out of us if we acted up, some with belts, some with a switch, and some with bare hands... Know what?.... It kept us from doing more dumb shit over time. Granted, there is a fine line between discipline and child abuse, but IMO it's out of control now.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Truly sad what will get you arrested nowadays. If this were illegal back in the day 90% of parents in my neighborhood would have been locked up. All of my friends and I would get the shit beat out of us if we acted up, some with belts, some with a switch, and some with bare hands... Know what?.... It kept us from doing more dumb shit over time. Granted, there is a fine line between discipline and child abuse, but IMO it's out of control now.
    Probably wrong thread to make this point, though.

Load Metric
    PLOP ACTING LIKE A TODDLER FOLKS

Thread Information